Hidden

Melancholia

Hidden |ˈhidn|

(adj)  kept out of sight; concealed:

 

 

 

Myungsoo woke up by the sound of Sunjong’s voice outside the door, he was laughing with some of his friends. And Myungsoo decided to went out of Sungyeol’s room; he looked at his boy-best-friend sleeping beside him so peacefully even with some red spots due to the burnt skin the day before. Sungyeol was a light sleeper, so when Myungsoo was wearing his shirt and pants, he had woken up.

“Good afternoon…”

“Oh… you’re awake. Go back to sleep. It’s still 1PM.” Myungsoo smiled.

“Where are you going? To Seoul already?”

“No… I’ll be going back to Seoul on Monday… Which is the day after today. Now go back to sleep. I heard Sungjong’s voice, might as well catch up with him.” Sungyeol nodded and buried his head under the blanket. When Myungsoo found Sungjong, he was being a koala to the guy beside him.

“Ah! Hyung!! Since when were you here??” Sungjong literary jumped when he saw Myungsoo.

“Last night… How are you?” He hugged Sungjong.

“Good good, ooh so that’s the reason behind those noises.” Sungjong chuckled

“Shut up…”

“I think you should’ve just introduced the guy-behind-those-noises to us Sungjong.” The guy with the brown hair barely opened eyes named Sunggyu said while sitting on the couch.

“Ah yes… So this is Sunggyu hyung, my tutor. He’s a hyung to you Myungsoo hyung, And Sunggyu hyung this is Myungsoo hyung. Sungyeol hyung’s bestfriend. But we can say he’s his boyfriend now.” Myungsoo glared at Sungjong and bowed to Sunggyu slightly, Sunggyu nodded and smile.

“And this is Dongwoo hyung, he’s also a hyung for you, Dongwoo hyung this is…”

“AH! I know him, you’re Howonie~’s friend too right?” Dongwoo said, and got a smile from Myungsoo.

“Yeah, I’m Myungsoo. We’ve met a few times from Hoya’s dancing championship.”

“Yep yep. I thought your name was L…” Dongwoo tried to remember what Hoya had told him about this guy. Dongwoo, Sungjong and Sunggyu studied in the different school from Myungsoo, Hoya and the other guy Hoya was also closed with. Dongwoo kept looking at Myungsoo, eyes filled with curiosity.

“Nah.. It was just Hoya being Hoya, he said I’m a loner. So L is for loner. Anybody wants coffee?” he smiled and diverted the cnversation.

“No…” Dongwoo shook his head and so was Sunggyu. Myungsoo nodded and walked toward the kitchen.

“I’m coming with you. This physic problem can wait. Right Hyung?” Sungjong smiled to Sunggyu and ran toward Myungsoo.

 

 

“Thank you…” Myungsoo said when Sungjong handed him the coffee jar.

“For what? The coffee?? Mom is really fond of you, you’re practically a Lee now…” Sungjong smiled.

“No… not for that. Well. Yes, a bit of my thank was for the coffee and for telling me about Sungyeol.”

“Oh… That. Well yeah… I figure you might want to now what he’s up to.”

“It was…”

“Shocking?”

“Hmm…” Myungsoo hummed in agreement,”He should've known what’s right and wrong. And it was a simple thing he knows since the beginning, yet he still did it.”

“I know… He’s just tired probably…”

“Tired?”

“Yeah…”

“With what??”

“With his life…”

“Oh…” Myungsoo stared at the coffee machine,”I wish I could take the pain away from him.” Sungjong looked at the latter and sighed.

“You would’ve done that for him since forever if it could be done huh?”

“Yeah…”

“Hyung…”

“Hmm?”

“I know Seoul is a promising city, filled with beautiful people. Including you. You’ve been good to Sungyeol since you first met him… I know what I’m going to say will mean nothing for you… But, we both know, if you hurt Yeollie hyung… I will never forget you. If you meet someone better than him, I don’t have the power and the rights to stop you, but please… Don’t hurt him…” Sungjong said, he meant every word he said. Sungyeol had always been there for him even without lights and now he would do the same.

“What do you mean exactly?” Myungsoo glared at Sungjong, he was taken aback a bit when he saw Sungjong was looking at him seriously, this kid had never done or said such thing before.

“The point is. Do not hurt my brother in any kind of way… I know he’s not perfect; you’ll probably get bored since he cannot be with you 24/7…”

“You know nothing about how I love your brother to bits okay…” Myungsoo gritted his teeth.

“I know. I’m just saying.”

“Look Sungjong…”

“The day after I saw you kissed my brother. I visited your school with Dongwoo hyung to meet Howon hyung… And I saw you kissing someone else. In the gymnasium.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo stood still… “It was a mistake.”

'It was in the past... Why bringing it up again...'

 

 

 

“It was for Myungsoo. It wasn’t for L.”

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong! how's everybody doing?? thank you for the new subscribers, and to those who keep reading and giving comments :') i love you guys! So my semester break is coming. And I'm currently in my hometown. Mcountdown is coming to my hometown btw. GD's concert is around the corner as well. and sadly i couldnt get the ticket :'( B1A4 is coming with mcountdown, i've been waiting for them but i'm not really fond of with the other artists. not that i dont like them. but i dont have any other bias within any of those groups. I am sincerely waiting and praying for INFINITE & BAP to come tho. i'll buy the ticket right away without further ado! :') please do come Yeolliee~