Truth

Melancholia

Truth |tro͞oTH|

(n) the quality or state of being true

• (also the truth) that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality

• a fact or belief that is accepted as true:

 

 

Sungyeol sat on the bed quietly. He couldn’t remember the exact words they told him. But he caught few things that bothered him a lot. He was being stalked for no particular reason. He doesn’t need any reason Sungyeol, Dongwoo had said. He dragged Sungyeol out of the café as far as possible from Byunghun, Myungsoo and Hoya, knowing Sungyeol wouldn’t like what he was about to see. And apparently yes, by the look of Myungsoo& Hoya’s hands, they had put up a good fight, at least to keep the guy away for years.

 

 

Sungyeol didn’t budge when Myungsoo came inside their room and sat beside him, he kept staring at his hands. Sungyeol tried to remember what Dongwoo had told him when they were on their way to his apartment.

 

 

 

 

“He’s just someone from the night class. No one knows the guy that well you know… Myungsoo might not tell you anything about him got a month detention. But the guy was… well, for the hopeless romantic, could’ve just said it was love at the first sight. But he… did everything to find you. By everything, I mean threatening the school administrator as well.” Sungyeol stared at Dongwoo.

“He… did what?”

“Schools have their own privacy policy obviously, therefore they didn’t bother when he came barging in, begging for them to let him know your personal files…”

“But I…”

“Yes, you don’t even enrolled. The school found out after the administrator dug trough the student files, and he didn’t found yours, and well… Byunghun didn’t take it that well. So the administrator spoke to the school about this matter. They did an investigation, because well, frankly… It’s against the rules. What Myungsoo did. And they found out about it, and Myungsoo was Myungsoo obviously. Didn’t make a big deal out of it and did the detention by himself. Hoya and Woohyun was there, wanting to help him. It was stupid chores, like cleaning the gym and everything, but Hoya and Woohyun know he really... really... treasures his time with you. So they wanted to help, but he shoved them away. Are you cold? Do you want hot coffee?” Sungyeol nodded, he couldn't say no to any coffee offer, and they stop by at the nearest coffee shop.

 

 

“Okay, so where did I left off? Ah yes. Detention. So… Myungsoo being Myungsoo, within the detention hours, he tried to figure out how did the school know. And I don’t know how, he found out about Byunghun. He thought Byunghun just an ordinary fanboy. But it got to the point where he started seeing the guy here and there when he was with you.”

“Say what? I never noticed though!”

“No , you were too focused with Myungsoo anyway. And so is Myungsoo, but when it comes to you, he becomes too sensitive, in my opinion. Do you have the key?” Sungyeol nodded and took his key and opened the door, “And yes, Myungsoo hunt. Well that’s a strong word… No, not hunt... Well, he found him and. Did… things… that… includes swearing. A bit of punching… kicking… and… well you get the whole idea, I hate fighting… So I didn’t really pay attention to Howon’s story. Sorry.” Sungyeol really wanted to laugh; Dongwoo is such a sweet guy. Even though his appearance shows the exact opposite, he looks like a gangster with all of those jewelries he uses, “So anyway… Within that hour, when Myungsoo beat him up, he found out Byunghun stalked you. As in stalking… stalking. You know… He… knows everything. Your brother, your house, your favorite coffee shop, even your doctor. He did try to talk and being civil, but well… the rest of it you should ask him by yourself…” Dongwoo smiled. Sungyeol didn’t know why or what was it, but Dongwoo could really calm people down.

“Why? Why can’t you tell me?”

“It’s not my business to tell. The rest of it, Myungsoo had shared it to his closest friends, that don’t include you because he’s protecting you. I know what you’ve been thinking. Yes, Myungsoo is that protective towards you. No, he doesn’t lie. You have never asked, so he doesn’t lie. He just doesn’t say anything. You are lucky to have a guy like him. Now shouldn’t you take a bath or something?”

 

 

 

 

“Did Dongwoo hyung tell you?” Sungyeol nodded, “I’m sorry I…”

“It’s okay… it’s best for me not to know. I would’ve done something stupid if I knew. Thanks.” Sungyeol said, “Why would anyone wants to stalk me? I am nobody.” Myungsoo held Sungyeol’s hand.

“You’re pretty. You make me want to have you to myself only. I’m not surprised if anyone else thinks the same way like I do. But no, I don’t share what’s mine. And stalking is just too much.”

“I know… You…” Sungyeol thought for a while, “You beat him up… Didn’t you?” Myungsoo felt like someone just punched him, for the memory of that day, made him want to vomit.

“Yes…”

“And… Dongwoo, did tell me the main points. But… he didn’t tell me what happen at the gym. He said you were being civil, but it ended up… Well… you know it better. What happened?” Myungsoo stared at the wall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He… Kissed me.”

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------​----------------------​----------------------​----------------------​----------------------​----------------------​----------------------​----------------------​----------------------

oh hellooooo! well, how's your weekend. Have you seen my 100 fics challenge yet? those are just drabbles (and one shots) which have been lingering around my mind :') and have nothing to do with this fics, i just have the urge to write it down. anyway, thanks for reading. commenting and subscribing I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!  anyway did anybody hear about 18 july? :')