I'm sorry.

What's My Story? [Discontinued]

I had hoped I wouldn't be like this. Unfortunately,  this is what it has come to. I will, as sad as I am to announce it, be discontinuing this story.

Before you start screaming at me and start coming up with ideas on convincing me to continue writing this story,  you should know that I am now in sixth form college, starting my year in Grade 12, and sooner or later I will be in college/university. Ad much as I want to escape from it, there's no way you can ignore reality when  it's happening around you.

Now that won't mean I won't be on Asianfanfics anymore. I'm still young! I just realized that every time I look at this story sitting on my laptop, I couldn't find that motivation to renovate the old chapters nor inspiration to continue a new chapter. You could say that I didn't like how it progressed and I just... lost interest in that. Plus I was terrible with dialogue and punctuation that it was just irritating to even look at. I also thought that I probably will take even longer if I wanted to continue writing this story and I feel that it's unfair on you guys, who have subscribed to this story for so long (and I'm surprised some of you still stuck around, to be honest). I don't want to end this abruptly with no ending, but honestly I just couldn't bring myself to continue this story. It's just really hard to focus when you've got school, lack of inspiration and trying to update two stories at once (I am terrible with deadlines).

So yeah, there you have it. What's My Story is officially discontinued, but I won't delete it. I'd like to look back on it for old time's sake. Who knows? I might get back on it? I do plan to do a remake with SHINee as a whole again, choosing one of the members in the end, doing this type of lighthearted drama with a twist. Perhaps even better? I don't know. It was a good idea back then, but I feel like it deserve better than this.

Sorry for this long update but I just wanted to tell you guys this and my choice on this story.