Sweet Forgiveness

What's My Story? [Discontinued]

I walked up to the couch and grabbed up the first four—the bunny, the dino, the frog and the puppy, leaving behind the fox on the couch. I stared at them in my arms and smiled. “They’re stubborn but…I can’t really afford to lose them…” And with that, I dashed up the stairs, trying to find the others.

I didn’t see Key smiling so proudly at me as I left the area.


I walked down the hallway, looking into doors to find Taemin. He must be around here somewhere. Curse them for having such a big (and beautiful) house, I swear…

Then I heard that familiar melody playing somewhere in one of the doors. Wait a second I blocked out any other sounds and tried to focus on the melody only. Itsthat same melody Ive heard back at the dance studio! Its the music box! But how is it here when it should be back at the studio? Curiosity had gotten over me and I followed the source, taking me to that room. My bare feet made soft thumping noises and the pajamas pants swayed and swooshed against my legs as they were a bit big (yet comfy). Then, when the melody stopped, I stopped as well.

Creak, creak~

“Huh…? Someone’s winding it up…” I spoke to myself, thinking that it’s probably one of the members. Not only that, but it seems to be near too. The melody resumed playing once again. Why does it sound so close? I turned my head to see a slightly open door. “Either Taemin or Onew in there, but I must find out—and apologize as well…” I muttered under my breath, holding the five animal toys close to my chest. I walked over to the door, trying not to make a sound. When I was then in front of the door, I slowly and softly put down the three plushies next to the doorway, leaving me with the puppy. I peered in and I could see Taemin sitting by the wall on a chair, his profile in my view. He was looking down at something, but I was unable to identify the object.

Okay, just a bit more on the gap I thought as I began to push the door slowly and quietly as I could. I could finally see his full body and I saw the object that he was holding. I gasped quietly—it was the same music box I’ve seen back at the SM Building dance studio! I stared at the music box before looking at Taemin who seems immersed in the melody. Then a small smile appeared on his lips. Just whats he thinking about that made him smile? I thought in wonder as my eyes averted back onto the music box. I hate to admit it, but that music box seems oddly familiar…

If oppa get mad, listen to the music on here and remember me! I made oppa happy, right?

I was shocked for a moment—is that my voice? I sound like a five-years-old…Oppa? I don’t have an older brother… who was my oppa back then?

A blurry memory flashed in my head and I could see green grasses. A boy was sitting next to me and he has a sad expression on his face. He looked familiar too. Even that music box was there, next to me on the grass…

I wish I could dance…” I heard him say and this made me confused as hell. He can’t dance…? Why? What was the reason? Why are there so many things I do not know about?!

“…Mi-ja? I clutched onto the puppy toy as I was too absorbed into my unknown memory, my breath becoming rigid.

I could see that boy smiling at me and said, I like your dancing. He has seen my dancing before…? How?

Mi-ja!

Hey, whats your name? I heard my five-years-old self say to him.

“I’m ­­___”

Mi-ja, snap out of it!  I felt hands on my shoulders and a rough shake, bringing me back to reality. I blinked a couple times before I saw Taemin’s worried expression on his face, his hands still on my shoulder.

“Gwaenchana, Mi-ja…? You were out of it, like you’re here but not really here…”  His voice was soft and gentle, unlike the one he had used on me when he was upset about me accusing him—or at least I accused him…

I nodded, looking down at the puppy plushy toy in my arm before I felt a hand on my cheek, directing my head so I can meet his eyes. My cheeks burned red when I saw those sparkling, brown orbs.

“Don’t scare me like that again…”

My heart was racing miles per hour when he flashed me his sweet smile before he pulled me into a hug. His arms were wrapped around my waist and I could feel his soft lips on the crown of my head. My heart was beating dangerously fast as I couldn’t do anything other than standing there, frozen into the hug.

“S-Sorry for scaring you, Taemin-oppa…” I softly said.

I could feel him smile against my head as he held me tightly. “Ah, you finally called me ‘oppa’~ but jinjja… don’t scare me like that, ever.

“…Mhm.” Was all I could say before we stayed in this position for a while; with me snuggling into his hug while Taemin held me close to his chest. Why is he like this? I only spaced out

Not letting go of my waist as he stepped back, he asked me this, “Why are you here?”

I bit my bottom lip and held out the puppy toy to him. “I’m here to say I’m sorry. I…it was wrong of me to accuse you (indirectly) that you or the others had changed me when actually, you hadn’t had the heart to do so…I’m so sorry, Taemin, I shouldn’t have woken you up so rudely…I was in a state of shock, and I didn’t mean to make you upset and I’m really sorry, I’m truly sorry! It’s my entire fault and I’m—” I was silenced by his index finger on my lips.

“Say ‘sorry’ again and I’ll be slamming the door in front of your face.”

“Sorry…”

“Ah, what did I say?”

“Oh, right, sorry~”

Taemin laughed, “Mi-ja…” He removed his finger from my lips and took the toy into his hands. “Yes, I was a bit upset, but I actually don’t blame you… It’s like being drunk and accidentally taking off your clothes then wake up the morning and freak out on who took off your clothes. Of course one would panic and start accusing people.”

I smiled a little, “So… I’m forgiven…?”

Taemin shook his head with a smile on his face, which caused me to sulk. How evil. But he did the unexpected: he kissed the puppy toy on the mouth before he pressed its mouth to my lips—thus sharing a kiss between a toy; an indirect kiss.

WHAT.

My face flushed pink as the sudden indirect action while Taemin smiled sheepishly, his cheeks tinted pink.

“Now you’re forgiven~” He chimed happily. Oh, waeyo, that little

I slammed the puppy plushy into his chest and grabbed the other three that was by the doorway, walking away quickly, my two bare feet making loud yet dull footsteps. You are unbelievable, Lee Taemin! I shrieked as I stomped off for the other three SHINee members, my face red as a tomato. “He has manner hands? What is that frog Minho-oppa saying!?” I muttered under my breath.

Taemin’s laughter could be heard throughout the hallway as I left him there.


I began to make my way up the stairs until I collided into the chest of someone.

Oh, a-ack! If only I wasn’t on the edge of the stairs… I felt myself tipping back and I closed my eyes tightly, bracing myself for the painful impact of me falling down.

But it never came.

I opened one eye to see Onew’s face right in front of me. I then opened the other, blinking before looking at the position we are in: he’s holding me by the waist, his arm wrapped around tightly and I was practically tipping over the edge, meaning: if he let go of me, I’d fall and get myself killed—which is not a good thing to happen in their house, obviously—no-one needs to see a pool of blood.

I gulped and squeaked out, “Um… thank you Onew-oppa, but I’d prefer it if you, um… well, let’s see, did not have me over the stairs!!” I screeched, that last line displaying fear as I clutched onto the three toys in my arms.

“Huh…? Oh right, mianhae.” He said and safely tipped me back on my feet, balanced and not over the stairs as I stood next to him. I let out a sigh of relief and tipped my glasses back on my nose bridge, not noticing Onew’s stare on me.

“Thanks…again.” I mumbled. A hum came out a response from him then silence went on between us. I fiddled with the materials of the plushies before I spoke again, “Uhm…”

I looked up to see Onew looking at me, his eyebrows raised as he was waiting for me to speak. I could see it in his eyes—he’s still upset over what happened, over how the morning had been ruined by babo me. I bit my lip and stuck out the bunny toy out to him, in which he took. “I’m sorry. I apologize for ruining your morning and your sleep and messing up your plans for me. I didn’t even know we were going to have plans for today on a weekend… I’m sorry, Onew-oppa.” I told him, my pupils shaking in anxiety as I waited for…some kind of reaction from the male.

“Forgive me? I’ll promise to buy you chicken next time…?”

I could see his eyes sparkling when I said the word, ‘chicken’. Aye, they were right—he’s a trusted chicken maniac…

“Jinjja…!? You will!? Alright, I’ll forgive you, Mi~!” He chimed, his angelic self beaming as he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me extremely tight.

“Urgh, um, yeah, thanks…Onew-oppa…! Ack, I… can’t…breathe! I choked out, the air in my lungs escaping from his death hug. I heard him gasp and he quickly let go of me, releasing the hug. Im finally able to breathe again! I thought as I wheezed, taking deep breaths of oxygen, the air filling my lungs before I breathed out. “Ugh, thank you.”

He chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. I shook my head in disbelief, “You seem to be easy to recover…I don’t get it, really. I just ruined your morning and you sprung back to life just like that.” I emphasized with a snap of my fingers.

Onew smiled, “I don’t stay mad for long, Mi. Yes, it was a stupid accusation (Mi-ja: Hey! It was in my defense, arraseo!?), but it wasn’t your fault. It was sort of expected for all of us; we just didn’t like how you put it.”

I slightly hung my head low and felt a bit guilty for blurting that out loud in front of them. “I’m sorry; it was when my mind wasn’t functioning properly…you might as well call me a …”

“No!” Onew yelled out in surprise, his eyes wide, “I wouldn’t call you that! Like I said, it was sort of expected, so doing that doesn’t make you a babo or a , or whatever within that category.”

I chuckled, “Gomawo, Onew-oppa…”

He smiled at me and ruffled my reddish brown hair. Then he brushed away the strands from my forehead and kissed it there. I was stunned, feeling his lips burn on my skin. I looked to see him smiling sheepishly at me.

“In return for that kiss you gave me. It was nice~” He said. My cheeks burned pink, remembering that kiss I gave him on the cheek last night when we were just about to go in the van.

“Uh, gamsahabnida…” Ugh, why am I so formal?! The stun attack was too strong!

“You’re off to find the others—Minho & Jonghyun?” I nodded at his question and held tightly onto the frog and the dinosaur plushies.

“Uhm~ I’ve gotten Taemin to forgive me (in a…indirect way) and now I have you forgiving me. I just need to apologize to the two most stubborn people in the world…” I sighed.

The light blond male smiled at me and patted my shoulder, “Don’t worry, you’ll break through. If it doesn’t work, and it hurts, just cry it out. It’s better to let it out than to force yourself to smile and keep it in.”

I smiled and nodded at his words. “Ne…thanks again, Onew-oppa. I’ll be going!” I told him before I ran off, leaving him with the bunny plushy.


I stood in front of Jonghyun’s room—or at least I think it was—feeling hesitant to knock on the door. I sighed as I held the cute green dinosaur toy in my arms. The frog was down on the ground, next to my feet and by the doorway.

“I’m really sorry, okay…?” I mumbled to myself before I mustered up the courage to knock on the door. But before I was able to do so, the door was already opening, revealing the male. I had to stop myself from accidentally knocking hard onto his chest and quickly held the dino in my arms.

I felt him stare down at me (yes, the short dino is taller than me, surprisingly) and I held the toy up to my face, matching it up to his eye level. I spoke in a high-pitched voice, using the toy as a puppet.

“Jonghyun-oppa~ Mi-ja didn’t mean to make you upset…she wasn’t thinking and it was all a rush. She’s very sorry for accusing you. Forgive me—I mean, her?

This is embarrassing, I know, but it was worth it.

I then lowered it so I could see Jonghyun’s face. He wasn’t mad, but he didn’t look happy either. I bit my bottom lip and hugged the dino in my arms.

“I’m really sorry… I was just surprised to see that I was sleeping here and my clothes had been changed and… it was stupid of me, okay? I know, I’m a , and I’m a babo. I’m an random idiot whose life has been like crap in university, but is always enduring it and always smiling and I know it’s crazy, but this is who I am. You guys told me that you’ll be bringing this side of me a lot, and you did, but this is the moment where this kind of ‘me’ goes…what you had seen earlier. I should have reminded myself that you (and the rest of SHINee) had never really done that sort of thing, especially Taemin… Mianhaeyo, Jonghyun-oppa…”

Nothing—he hasn’t moved and said anything, just stood there, listening to my words. His face was still neutral as ever. I hung my head low, slightly bowing as I was trying not to let tears appear in my eyes. Damnit, all this commotion is just killing me—my heart aches so much…

“I’m really, really sorry, okay…? Will you forgive me?” I squeezed my eyes, preparing myself for the better or the worst.

I heard nothing and I nodded bitterly. “I see…” I kept my head down, feeling the tears. “I understand. Arraseo… I… I’ll leave you then.” I put down the dino on the ground and quickly picked up the frog toy, holding it in my arms. I was about to leave until I felt a hand grabbing my arm, pulling me back into a back hug.

“Babo…” I heard him say, his deep voice tickling my ear as he had his head on my shoulder. “I’ll forgive you. It’s true that you may be skeptical of me because of the things I have done to other girls, but you know why…?”

I couldn’t really ask why, so I just shook my head.

“It’s because I have feelings for someone.”

My eyebrows rose in surprise as this was the first time hearing that he has feelings for someone. My cheeks went pink by just thinking of it—or were it because he’s holding me so affectionately?

Yeah, probably that is the reason

“I’m sorry, Mi-Mi. I’m sorry that you have doubts about me. I understand that you’d accuse me first because of my actions. I promise you, that won’t happen again. I won’t make you feel like that, ever.” He whispered in my ear, holding me tightly as he leaned in to kiss my cheek. I could feel his muscular arms around my torso as he held me, his lips brushing against my skin and to my neck, his nose poking against that part. I flinched when his hot breath masked over my flesh as he sniffed me, smelling my scent.

I bit my lip (biting my bottom lip has become a habit now) and said, “Gomawo, Jonghyun-oppa, for forgiving me.”

He chuckled and let go of me, his arms loosening around my torso. He then crouched down to pick up to the dinosaur plushy. He stared at it and smiled, “It’s not a problem. We all can’t stay mad at you forever, you know.” I didn’t say anything as I watched him stare at the dinosaur. Then he pointed at it, his face showing disbelief. “I cannot believe that frog thinks that the dinosaur looks like me. I do not look like a dinosaur!” He shrieked and I rolled my eyes.

“Apparently, you do.” I deadpanned and began walking away with the only toy left in my arm—the frog.

“Yah…! Mi-Mi, I’m telling you, I do not look like a dinosaur!”

“Keep telling yourself that! Oh, and you look like a puppy too, with those eyes of yours; and a very short one, to add at that!”

YAH, MI-JA, YOU TAKE THAT BACK!


Three down, one more to go I thought as I walked down the hallway, finding Minho’s room—one step, two steps, twist and turn, slide and walk and you get the point. I hugged the soft frog plushy in my arms as I searched for his room. I stepped up to a door, and opened it slowly, peering in.

The room seems to be a bedroom, and it’s full of stuff too—photos of which seems like they were taken by different types of cameras, plastered on walls, sport-related books and novels were lined up on the bookshelf, neat and tidy. I could see a basketball on the drawer (hey, I have one too in my room, remember?) as well as SHINee albums, sitting immobile as a stack. I even see three different types of cameras in the top shelf—a Polaroid camera, a digital camera, and…one of those paparazzi/model cameras but I can’t seem to put a ring to it…but it was the same one Minho used when we were out together on that day.

This is obviously Minho’s room, because I could see medals of when he won certain events hung on the wall—running, hurdles, basketball, football, and even swimming. And many others he has done in shows but I can’t recall – all I know that they could have been from Dream Team.

Then I saw him, lying on the bed on his stomach, an iPad in his hands as he was watching a music video (or drama? I can’t tell from this angle), ear buds stuck in his ears. He probably wouldn’t hear me if I called out his name—I can hear the volume bursting through the ear buds.

I knocked on the door as loudly and as clearly as possible. He was startled at first from the sound, but as soon as he turned and took one good look at me with one ear-bud out, his face hardened and turned back to his iPad, completely ignoring me.

I scowled—I should have known; there should be at least one member here not happy with me at all.

I stepped inside his room and closed the door behind me as I clutched onto the frog toy (I was sort of wishing that the toy was Minho so I could punch the toy in the face and he’d be able to feel the pain, humph…) whilst walking to his bed.

“Minho—”

“If you’re here to bother me, go away.” He monotonously said as he kept his eyes on the screen, not really looking at me.

“Yah, Minho—”

“I said; go away, Mi-ja. I need my time alone, if you didn’t get that.”

I huffed angrily at this, though my heart ached at his harsh words. “You’re doing an awful job of ignoring me.” I muttered while I went over and snatched the iPad away from his hands, shocking the male.

“Yah, who says you could do that!?” He yelled while I put it away on the shelf.

“I told myself to do that, so shut the up and let me apologize!” I yelled back at him. He scoffed and got up from his bed, his tall height now showing.

“Apologizing with that kind of attitude? I don’t think so.” He sneered and was about to go over for his iPad, but I stopped him and shoved the frog toy into his chest.

“Minho-oppa—”

“Oh no, don’t you dare start with the ‘oppa’—I’m not falling for your useless bribe.” He hissed, throwing the toy onto the bed and tried to reach for his iPad again, but my hands stopped him, my fingers wrapped around his arms tightly.

Minho, jebal..! I pleaded as I struggled to keep his arms down, but failed when he shook them out of my grasp. He then slammed his hands onto my wrists and the shelf, the objects rattling from the sudden action. I yelped in pain when my wrist made contact with the wooden furniture. I could feel his strong grip on them. I twisted them around, trying to pry loose, but he was too strong. It hurts…! I gasped as I noticed our position. I was trapped between him and the top shelf as I stared at the angry him, my eyes wide in shock.

He was gripping on my wrists so tightly that I could see veins popping on his hands. My heart thudded painfully as I stared into his aggressive brown eyes.

“You do not know how much your words hurt me, Mi-ja.” Even his voice sounds aggressive, holding a hurt emotion behind it. “Tsk…me, a ert? How can you accuse me of that? Do you see posters of girls in my room, hmm? Or perhaps DVDs, do you see that anywhere in my room?”

I glanced around the room and meekly shook my head—he has none of those. I knew Ill get told off like thisI could see the flames burning in his eyes, as well as feeling insulted. My words got him bad, did it? This is the first time I ever seen such a gentle Minho be so angry and upsetand it was from all my doings.

“That’s precisely what I wanted you to say. You know I have none of those, yet you say that?” I averted my eyes to the ground, biting my lips as my throat became clogged and painful with the squeezing. “How could you?! How could you say that to us, Mi-ja?” With every word, he shook me, pressing me against the shelf. I bit my bottom lip, closing my eyes tightly as my wrists throbbed painfully.

“I’m… I’m sorry, Minho…” I choked out, the lump constantly growing. “I’m sorry that you got upset because of me. I’m sorry that this has to happen so I’m here to apologize!” My eyes were getting teary with each word I struggled to speak them out clearly.

He sighed and stepped back, freeing me from his trap. His grip on my wrists had loosened so I was able to pry them loose. I rubbed my reddened wrists, hoping to stop the throbs that occurred as my hand went from pale white to its original colour. “I don’t want to hear your apology.” I looked at him with wide, teary eyes before grabbing his hand tightly to prevent him from leaving the room.

“I want you to, Minho, please, just let me speak out my apology before I regret it later!” I cried out.

I heard him say nothing but as soon as he turned his back on me, I made my cue to continue.

“I’m sorry for accusing you for something stupid and unimportant. I was just—I was in shock and my brain stopped working at that time, so I spoke out things without thinking. I was so pissed off of who changed me and…saw my body without permission…” I mumbled softly. I can see that he’s listening clearly as he stood there, his back facing me. I took a step closer to him as I spoke again, “Taemin was shocked when I accused him too, of being a ert, I mean, even though I knew that he’s fully innocent (and at some times, not so innocent) but he forgave me because he didn’t blame me for saying that. In fact, even Onew and Jonghyun acknowledged me. They knew it was expected of me to do that. I mean, come on, Minho—imagine if you were staying over at your friends’ house for the night and there are girls in the room. And you were extremely sleepy with all of your energy spent, that in the next morning, you wake up to see that your clothes had changed and you can’t remember a thing? What would you do?” I asked, raising an eyebrow as I’m trying to make a logical point here. However, it was hard to do so with this stupid lump in my throat.

I saw him shift his position before he slowly turned to me, biting his bottom lip as his eyebrows were furrowed, thinking deeply with my question. “I’d…I’d be confused… I might freak out thinking that one of them slept with me when I was unconscious…”

I smiled a little at the answer, “See? I know not everybody thinks like that, but there will be times when you suddenly jump to conclusions.”

He only stared at me for a while before looking away. I sighed and said, “I truly am sorry. Jinjja, I’m sorry for all of this. You guys were thinking of plans for me and I ruined it by waking you up from your good, peaceful dreams. I’m sorry, Minho-oppa. I didn’t realize that my words hurt you more than they should. Please, forgive me…”

I averted my gaze to the floor, biting my bottom lip for the nth time today as I waited for the incoming outcome. I could see Minho’s feet in my sight as he stepped close to me. Then I felt his hands on my arms, his thumb making circle into the inside my elbows.

I looked up to see his face in front of me, his chocolate brown eyes softening. “I’m sorry for acting so harsh with you Mi-ja ah, I’ll forgive you.” Then he grabbed my wrists and kissed the inside of them. “I’m sorry that I hurt you… I won’t do it again…”

His hand then slid up to my cheek, caressing it. My cheeks burned pink at the contact but Minho didn’t seem to mind. “M-Minho-oppa… I don’t think you should forgive me so easily…I mean, with the way you were acting earlier, I understand…”

He sighed, “Mi-ja…”

“Ani… it was wrong of me. What am I saying, accusing SHINee…? I don’t get it. Why am I here still, letting myself get hurt all over? My first day coming into university was miserable and it was much worse when you guys came to me.” I bit my lip to prevent myself from spilling tears, but failed to do so when Minho wiped one away from my eyes underneath my glasses. “Aish, what’s with me? What did I ever do wrong to you?” I cried out as I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes, wiping my tears. I heard Minho’s breath hitch as his hand then moved to my hand.

“Yah… Looks can be deceiving, you said this, right? It’s true, they can be deceiving. You’re quite deceiving as well. But I knew. I knew that even you were reserved, even if you were pushed around, even if you cry, even if it made you feel like you want to stop living, the Mi-ja I’d know would never let anybody put her down.”

I blinked twice, my eyes wide with his proud statement. Thats100% accurate. Its like he really knew me from deep down.

“Plus, the Mi-ja I know, always remain beautiful…even without glasses.”

Ah, I realized, I took off my glasses damnit.

I pointed at his smiling face, “Do not tell the others about this. Only you and Min knows.” I hissed and he chuckled in amusement.

“Arraseo, I won’t tell. My lips are sealed.”

“Good,” I smirked before we both went into a fit of giggles. Minho’s hands slid down to my shoulders, massaging them.

He smiled at me and said, “But really, you do look beautiful…”

Even in my blurry vision, with a clear vision of his close face, I could see the sparkles in his eyes and the gentleness of his smile.

We stayed like this for a while, with us staring into each other’s eyes. Then I saw him coming closer to me. My heart skipped a beat when he began playing with a lock of my hair. I couldn’t breathe when he leaned in. I could only stay frozen when we were just inches apart, and I could see his eyes looking down at my parted lips. My heart was just racing in such extreme speed that it hurts. I shuddered when I felt his hot breath masking over my lips.

Why cant I move?! Mi-ja, youre going to lose your first kiss! You still havent sorted it out yet! My mind screamed but my heart didn’t bother to listen as he came even closer, our lips just about to touch. Then a sigh was heard along with a soft whimper and I felt his head on my shoulder.

“Mianhae…” He mumbled, his bangs covering his eyes as he buried his face into my shoulder. “It’s…it’s nothing…”

My lips went into a thin, clamped line as my face burned red, including my ears. I felt him move off of me and walk towards the bed, picking up the frog plushy in which he had thrown so roughly onto the soft surface.

“…You should leave and get ready. We’re going to take you to the mall. I’ll convince SHINee to let us all go—I’ll pay for lunch. It’s 8:30 am now.” He said all of this at once, holding the toy close to his chest.

I mumbled an Okay and went to the door. I opened it halfway and before I left, I took a glance at the male, in which I saw him smiling to himself as he hugged the frog toy. I don’t know why, but I smiled as well, my heart swelling at the sight.

But the scene was long gone as I exited the bedroom, closing the door shut behind me.


So~ how did the apologizing sessions go?” Key chimed in from the dining room.

I shrugged, “It was hard, but I managed to do it. Minho was the most stubborn and it took me a while to get him to forgive me.”

He scoffed, “He ain’t Minho for nothing, Mi-baby.”

“So you say. By the way, he’s planning to take us all out to the shopping mall today and he’s paying.” I could see Key jumping out of his seat and doing a happy dance, squealing all over. Well, he’s happy that he gets to go shopping and waste his money and steal Minho’s wallet and—oh, did I say something that is expected? Nevermind, forget I said that. After his squealing matter, I decided to ask him, “You haven’t done breakfast yet?”

He shook his head, “It was too early to do so, I rather wait everyone is back downstairs watching TV before doing so. Otherwise the food would be cold for over 2 hours. That was really long, by the way—looks like it did take you some time.”

I rolled my eyes, walking over to the dining table and taking a seat, “You’re telling me.”

“How was the forgiving?”

“It was…” I thought back of how they forgave me: Taemin practically gave me an indirect kiss between the puppy toy as a sign of forgiveness; Onew gave me a kiss on the forehead; Jonghyun gave me a kiss on the cheek as well as admitting the fact that he likes someone and Minho… well, he forgave me before he almost kiss me on the lips.

Thinking of it, all of those actions were…sweet and caring. So I looked at Key and gave him a warm smile.

“Dalkomhan~” I sang in a happy tone.