Amusement Park with SHINee!

What's My Story? [Discontinued]

I can see likewise; Min-Ae, Ill definitely know your horrible past. Ill definitely find out your reasons for disliking me, and your reasons for shutting your true emotions towards me. I smirked, resting my bandaged head onto the window.


“Thanks for dropping me off here. SHINee will be here in a moment, I promise!” I assured him with a smile. Kangdae-oppa smiled back at me while Min-Ae just stayed silent as I shoved my phone back into my back pocket. And she returned to her cold mode once again, I see

“Be safe, and have fun at the amusement park! Remember, don’t hurt yourself too much!” I nodded at his words, noting that I had my head gauzed and my cheeks bandaged. I waved goodbye, watching the car sped off into the distance, leaving me here at the small marketplace—where it’s most common for people to go through in the evening.

I fixed my hair as I stared at my reflection on my Samsung phone, making sure that none of the gauze was shown through underneath my locks of hair. I made sure that I looked a bit stylish with this…hairdo. I sighed, letting my hair down. Perhaps a beanie would suffice for the time being. If only I had a beanie… I thought with a slight pout as I turned away, looking around the area for a moment to distract myself from the throbbing that occurred in my head.

I heard a car honk and I looked over to the direction to see a familiar big, black van coming over to me. I smiled, recognizing it fully—it was SHINee indeed. I waved and opened the door, entering the car and closing the door, the vehicle driving off to our destination.

“Wow, they had gotten you bad.” Onew pointed out, seeing the gauze peering out from under my hair. I shrugged as I shifted onto my seat, sitting beside him at the very back. Minho was at the front, so Jonghyun, Taemin and Key were in the middle seat.

“It’s not a big deal. This is nothing. After all, I am a black belt.” I smirked with pride.

Taemin turned and looked at me with surprise, “Black belt? That’s so cool! You could show me some of your moves!”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Taemin.” Minho called out from the front, and she could see their manager nodding in agreement.

He pouted and pleaded me with his eyes, but sulked when I refused.

As much as I wanted to in order to improve his self-defense, I really do not want him to get any injuries—especially when he’s an idol that everybody oh so loves.

“I still want to give those es a good nagging—I’m telling you, there must be some kind of security or a leash around them to keep all these girls away from my Mi-baby—and my Taebaby due to women groping him in places that shouldn’t been touched.”

Jonghyun and I snickered at this while Taemin whined, smacking Jonghyun on the arm, “It’s not funny! They still continue to do that!”

I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes, listening to the conversation they had while we drove to the amusement park.


We all stood in front of the amusement park (except for the manager—he told us to be out at strictly 10) in awe. Even though it was still evening, there were colorful light bulbs all over and we could see plenty of people playing and laughing. I smiled at the children who waved at me and ran away.

I felt something on my head, and I can no longer feel the cold wind brushing against my hair.

“Uhm…?” I made a shocked sound and I touched my head, feeling the object. I identified this as a beanie, I suppose. Wah, so many wishes are being granted! I looked to see Key smiling at me and kissed my cheek.

“For hiding your injuries away—I wouldn’t want that to ruin your appearance.” He simply said with a small grin. “You’re pretty, Mi-baby, don’t let that change,” he told me before kissing me on the cheek again, my cheek red and ticklish with his warm, soft lips pressing against my skin. I smiled at him and thanked him with a graceful smile, my heart light with feelings.

“Aish, jealousy’s taking over—Mi-Mi, hold my hand!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he practically dived for my hand, holding it close to his chest. My eyes went wide at the sudden skinship, my face growing red when our fingers were intertwined tightly.

I sighed when Taemin then pushed him away, saying, “Hey, you have enough skinship with her, let me have a go!” Taemin wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. Though they were wearing black sunglasses and beanies, few people were watching the commotion between us. My face must be tomato red when I felt his fingers tightening, his grasp on me felt like I’m locked to him forever.

“Mwoya…?! Hell no, Bummie here need to be with her!” Key took my hand and pulled me over to him. I gasped when I collided into his chest, his arms wrapped around my torso. But both Jonghyun and Taemin were red in the face, and thus the trio got into an argument, pulling me and tugging me like I’m an exclusive doll and only one of them can get.

“Since when do you choose everything for yourself!?” Jonghyun complained, grabbing me by the arm and tugged me over to him, standing by his side.

“Psh, well, since we debuted, Jamong!” I was pulled back to Key’s side again. I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows and pleading irises, but I was left ignored as my actions went unnoticed during the commotion.

“But Key-umma, that’s not fair! She hasn’t been talking to me for a while, so she deserves to go with me!” Taemin whined, pulling me over to him, his grip tight onto my wrist as he hugged me closely, absorbing my warmth before I was pulled away again.

“No way, Taemin, she has been around you a lot – you just want more!” Jonghyun told him with a smirk as he held me in his arms, his muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

Once again, I was being pulled apart from each individual. I-I’m getting dizzy here… I thought with a soft groan as my brain was spinning. I’m constantly being pushed around in a circle, and I think my arms will be ripped apart if they keep pulling me like this. I looked at Minho, pleading for him to make them stop bickering over me, but he was looking over to the side, whistling ‘innocently’.

My veins popped in anger as I gaped at him in shock and anger, Yah, you! I muttered incoherently at the dark haired male before turning to Onew with sad eyes. “Onew-oppa~…jebal…?” I said with a small pout. Onew chuckled, scratching the back of his neck before nodding. He came close to the trio around me, hands clasped together in front of him.

Yah…” His voice suddenly went cold. All of us (yes, even me) froze at his tense aura, hearing the serious tone of his voice. We shivered when we could feel a dark aura emerging from him. The trio that were around me, slowly looked at him in fear. Leader Onew mode is scary!

I swear, his face was shadowed by his bangs and I saw the word evil sparkling in his eyes. He looked even more devilish with his blond hair – almost like a death messenger. His hands were on his hips as he glared at us, his expression displeased. He told us, “I would prefer it if you let go of Mi-ja, right this instant.

Almost right away, they backed away from her. Onew smirked, and then he said, “Apologize for bothering her, please.” Was it me, or did I see a devil tail sprouting out from his behind and horns on his head?

…It’s just me then…

Key, Taemin and Jonghyun looked at me before averted their gazes and mumbled their ‘sorry’. Apparently, that wasn’t enough and I jumped at his surprisingly loud voice, I CANT HEAR YOU! The trio squealed like three little pigs.

M-M-Mianhaeyo, Mi-ja, were truly, truly sorry! Please forgive us, jebal! They were practically begging on their knees, holding my hands with tears in their eyes.

I was just too shocked that my reply came out as a stutter, “I-It’s o-okay… I-it’s not a big deal…”

Onew smiled, returning to his angel self, an imaginary halo on his head and wings sprouting from his back. “Yay~ now that we’ve made up, let’s go enjoy the amusement park!”

We only stood frozen as we watch the leader skip away into the crowds, totally ignoring the girls who squealed and took photos of him as he past them by. I heard Taemin whimper and I could only his ebony black, wavy hair to comfort him, even though I’m still petrified with this experience of witnessing Leader Onew.

“…Scary! I mustered out and the rest can only nod. With a nervous atmosphere around us, we decided to follow Onew.

Man, who knew that Onew can be so mature that hes so fearful!?


We went around as a group, checking out booths and rides. Our evening at the amusement park went like this:

We first went to the Haunted Mansion. I snickered at this time when SHINee went into the haunted mansion; only I did not enter. Man, their screams were so girly—especially Key as his screams were the loudest out of them all, OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THAT!? NO! NONONONONO!

Man, he’s such a scaredy-cat, yet he likes it?—this does not make any sense. I think he’s sadistic.

Then we are standing in line for this wicked rollercoaster ride. I and Taemin were practically bouncing up and down in excitement, squealing as we were eager to get on. We had to persuade Key to get on even though we knew that he’s afraid of heights. Guess what, we totally loved the ride but again, Key’s screams was loudest. I thought there was a crow beside me. Our head was totally disheveled, but we high-fived each other, only Key was like, “, you’ll regret this,” while fixing up his hair.

We took half of the hour walking around after having a couple of rides; I bought cotton candy on the way and I had to share with all five members. My face went red when we all did indirect kiss, biting the sweet at the same time. It was at the same time. Like, our faces were really close when we ate the cotton candy with our mouths. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom after taking a bite as the same time as Jonghyun, our lips close enough to kiss.

I felt like exploding.

Because the fans saw us together, I had to look down most of the time to avoid having my face seen and keep my distance away from them. I don’t want to be caught in a scandal with SHINee—that’ll be bad for them. And me as well, because that means I’ll get the girls to stalk me and try to kill me. They’d probably do the same thing that happened to me before at university – threat notes, fake bugs and spiders, horror stuffs and acidic food poisoning.

Currently, we are at a prize booth, me on the left, Minho on the right. Yeah, we’re being competitive again. We decided to see who will get the most points in shooting targets.

“I’m so going to win this.” Minho said with a smirk. I smirked back and swirled the toy gun in my hand.

“Yeah, right, don’t get your hopes up, frog boy.”

I heard an Ooohhhh~! from Jonghyun and a laugh from Key.

Minho scoffed and narrowed his big eyes at me, “Oh ho, its on.

And on, it was. It started off as easy, but as we got more points, it was extreme.

The other three members of SHINee were probably absorbed into us being engulfed into the game as we struggled to gain more points. We were head-to-head, and lightning clashed between us—like it did back in the dance studio when we were doing arm wrestle.

I would have won…if I hadn’t missed that one target.

“Wah, you guys were really into it!” The female employee said with a laugh. “Because of him, he gets to choose five animal plushies from the shelf.”

I pouted in annoyance as I put down the toy gun on the counter before glaring at Minho who was too busy doing his victory dance. “Aish, you lucky frog, I’ll get you next time, I swear.”

Minho laughed and stuck out his tongue at me, in which I returned, doing the same back to him.

“You two seems to be a cute couple.” This was the unexpected reply from the female employee who smiled at the duo.

I don’t know if it’s true, but I think our faces just exploded into volcanoes.

“M-Mwoya…?! Aniyo, we’re not dating!” Minho stammered, his cheeks burning red. Taemin pouted, puffing his cheeks out in jealousy; Key and Onew just chuckled at our flustered reactions and Jonghyun was pretty much glaring at Minho. The female employee was quite surprised to hear this.

“Oh my goodness, jeongmal…? Then there must be one you’d like. Perhaps it’s this cutie,” she pointed at Taemin, whose cheeks burned bright pink and began stammering before she spoke again, “Or maybe this handsome young fellow?” she then pointed at Jonghyun, who was surprised at first before he looked away, scratching his cheek as if to scratch away the blush on his face.

“Oh, maybe it’s—” She was about to go to either Onew or Key but I flailed my arms before she could open , not wanting to hear anymore as my face felt hot, like I was on fire.

“Andwae, andwae, jebal, I’m serious! Don’t say any more! I’m not dating either of them!” I shrieked, my voice going high-pitched. The latter only chuckled and shooed away the topic, allowing Minho to choose the animals.

I only looked down at the ground, my face still burning away at the thought of me and Minho being…a couple?! She even pointed out that either Taemin or Jonghyun would be good for me! The hell!? My heart thudded at this, and I buried my face into my palms, wanting to hide away from the world. Whydoes this feeling hurt?! It feels so light and bubbly and weird!

“…Mi-ja, I’m done!” His voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up to see him holding all five animal plushies in his arms. My eyes widen when he held them out to me.

“Huh…? They’re all for me?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Of course, I’m not that selfish. Besides, I based these on us, Mi-ja.”

Key narrowed his eyes at Minho and said, “How do they resemble us?

Minho rolled his eyes and began to point at each different animal, explaining it in a simple way:

The bunny—resembles Onew and his gentleness.

The dinosaur—resembles Jonghyun and his huge dino face. I snickered when he yelled and threatened to throw a rock at Minho’s head, screaming, “Yah, Froggy! I told you specifically not to call me a Dino!

The fox—resembles Key’s feline looks, his cleverness, his slyness and his divaness. I laughed when Minho received a hard kick on the shin with him saying, “You little—go die in a hole, frog boy,” and laughed again when Minho retorted back to him, Go yourself, you foxy diva!

The puppy—resembles Taemin due to his brightness and childish actions. The brunet did not argue with him on that point, he knew that it was true—he does tend to be happy most of the time, as well as innocent and a bit oblivious.

And lastly, the frog—resembles Minho because of his big, doe-like eyes.

“Omona, you finally admit that you look like a frog!” I cooed on this, giggling when he replied with a whining edge in his voice, Shut up…”

I hugged them all tightly into my arms. Key squealed, “When you hug them so tightly, it’s like you’re hugging us! Omo, that is so cute!

I smiled warmly at Minho before at SHINee, “Gomawo…jinjja…thanks for taking me out to the amusement park. It made me forget about what happened earlier at school and just let me loosen up and have fun with you guys.”

Jonghyun smiled, “It’s not a problem; we’re doing this to make you happy.”

Taemin nodded, “He’s right; you are our friend, are you not?”

I nodded with a bright grin on my face. “Right…gomawo, SHINee-oppas.”

They all smiled at me, and at the same time, fireworks burst in the sky behind them. We looked to see the colorful lights showing in the dark sky. My smile went into a wider grin, my chocolate brown eyes sparkling as I watched the colours burst one by one.

“Wah~ yeppeoda~” I chimed happily. I was too engulfed into watching the fireworks that I hadn’t noticed Onew staring at me, a smile on his face.

In my peripheral vision, I could see Key and Jonghyun pointing at the fireworks while Minho and Taemin just smiled, watching the fireworks. I could hear the cheerful squeals of the children, excitement consuming them as the people stopped to watch the fireworks. I hugged the five animal plushies in my arms as I watched the fireworks. The pain that used to throb in my temple was gone and forgotten.

I smiled, the colours masking over my flushed red cheeks. It was just a good day spending this moment with SHINee.


The manager had come for us at exactly 10. We were pretty much tired for all the excitement and energy we had lost during the fun. Jonghyun and Taemin whined, tugging onto my arms to sit with them so that they can sleep on my shoulders, but Onew held me back, informing them that I’ll be sitting with him at the back.

I smiled at Onew and said, “Gomawo, Onew-oppa.”

He smiled back at me, “It’s not a problem.”

I stared at him for a while. I had no interest in him, but he held this ‘older brother’ aura around him. I guess that’s what he deserves for taking care of SHINee for so long. I bit my bottom lip, and—with the courage to do so—I kissed him on the cheek, stunning the male.

I scrambled inside the car, embarrassed with my action and sat at the back.

Onews POV

That surprised me… I didn’t expect her to do that. I touched my cheek, feeling the burning sensation of her lips on my skin.

I smiled, a warm feeling bubbling in my chest. She’s…like a younger sister to me. I felt like I should watch over her at all times.

I entered the van and soon we were driving on the road. I could hear the soft snores of my members as they had already fallen asleep. Then I felt something on my shoulder. I turned to see Mi-ja’s head in my view, her eyes closed as she slept; her soft snores were slightly audible, and even with glasses on, she looked cute, just like she was back then… I smiled and let her sleep there.

I decided to take her over to our place and let her sleep there—she’s pretty exhausted to go home, that and I don’t want her to go home just yet. When we get there, I should take her phone and inform Kangdae about this so he doesn’t worry too much.

I laid my cheek onto her head, humming as I closed my eyes, drifting into a peaceful nap.

“Sleep well, Mi-ja…” I mumbled softly before I fully went unconscious.

Finally, we have a whole day full of rest. No schedules; no concerts; no practices; nothing but sleep and our own plans.