The Mall

What's My Story? [Discontinued]

Thinking of it, all of those actions were…sweet and caring. So I looked at Key and gave him a warm smile.

Dalkomhan~ I sang in a happy tone.


We then stood in front of the mall—mostly Taemin and Key were pretty much eager to go inside (Taemin for the games, Key for the clothes).  Jonghyun and Onew were smirking at the sulking Minho who was mumbling stuff like, Why did I say that? and My moneymy moneys going to be all gone…”

I felt bad for him, but hey, he said it, he’ll do it. But, jeongmal! Think about your words for a moment Minho, before we even come here!

I sighed as the group then dispersed into the mall, leaving me alone. Yeah, sure, leave the girl alone here in a mall, not that I love shopping for clothes! “Go ahead, SHINee, I’ll be fine alone, you go ahead without me~ I’m fine~! Fine, my !” I mumbled sarcastically under my breath. I could definitely hear squeals from the distance and I resisted the urge to face-palm myself—dont tell me they forgot to put on some kind of disguise! “Oh well,” I said as I began walking around, looking out at the display windows at each stores, trying to find one that interests me, “SHINee isn’t SHINee for nothing…”

Boo!

HOLY BLOODY MOTHER OF GODWHAT THE HECK! I screamed out in shock, my English totally known to the world as I was putting myself into a defensive stance, my arms in the air, making a blocking pose and one leg was raised, ready to kick someone in the face while my eyes were wide open at the male in the trash bin. I could feel people staring at me as if I’m crazy, but I didn’t care—I’m in a state of surprise right now, god!

I narrowed my brown eyes at the man with the lid on his head. Is that a banana on his hair? Gross.

“…Onew-oppa, what are you doing in a trashcan?”

He chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head, “Um…hiding?

Something tells me that this is Onew condition showing…

I sighed and returned to my normal self, standing up properly. I bent forward, my arms on my lap, going to his eyelevel as I looked hard at the older male who was in the trash bin.

“Hiding from what or who…?”

Then I heard the squeals from the distance as well as Taemin going, OHMYGOD, WHAT THE HELL!? HELP ME! I stood up to see Taemin running past me, not even bothering to stop and say ‘hello’ to me—I understand, nobody wants to stop for anything when you have  a mob chasing you…

I narrowed my eyes a little and my hair was just everywhere as I felt the strong wind of the fans stampeding towards him, along with security guards running from behind, trying to stop the crazy girls. I blinked twice, my face expressionless whilst the squeals and screams from the fangirls disappeared around the corner.

“…Does that answer your question?”

I have no words to say to that.

He chuckled and sighed as he stood up from the trash bin—I’m so glad there was nothing stinky in that thing…yet.

“Um…” His voice took me out of my thoughts and I sighed to see a struggling Onew trying to get out of the trash bin. Apparently, because of his structure and weight—he’s stuck.

“Ai-goo~ why did you even hide in that?! Now you can’t get out!! Goddamnit, Onew-oppa, be a little bit more sensible of your choice with hiding in objects!” I scolded him, my hands clenched into fists as I was flailing my arms, punching the dead air.

Wheres Key when you need him for scolding?


It took me a while to get him out of the bin as planned as we walked inside the mall.

“Aish, Onew-oppa, you’re older than me yet you’re a bag of trouble.” I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

Onew chuckled and rubbed his right arm, “Mianhaeyo, Mi… I didn’t even think that I would be stuck in there. I thought I’d be fine if I hid in there.”

“Well it wasn’t, and I wasted 20 minutes trying to get you out and in the end I had to call a security guard to get you of there. I wasn’t expecting him to use oil in the bin…”

The male looked down at his shirt—it was completely drenched in black oil. He’ll have to do with new clothes. I grabbed hold of his hand and he seems surprised with the sudden skin contact but I pretended not to care about it.

“C’mon, let’s find you some new clothes—and sunglasses to keep you away from those crazy fans.” I told him before dragging him into one of the clothing stores, searching for the men’s section.

I sat him down onto of those couches in front of the changing room and left him alone to find him some clothes.

Hmm, what style suits him the most? I thought as I flipped through the clothes on the clothes’ racks, looking for that one style that Onew would like to wear. He seems to be the type that likes simple with a hint of fashion. I snapped my fingers as I got this amazing set of clothes and went off to search for the clothes.

God, Im acting like Key right now.

Onews POV

I fidgeted with my fingers as I waited. I tried so hard to ignore the gaping of the girls who pass me by, but I didn’t want to seem rude to anybody, so I’d looked at them and act like I’ve just noticed them but flashing them a smile.

And cue the squealing…

I sighed. “When is she’s coming back…? I miss her already.” I mumbled to myself, my cheeks pink as I thought of her. I remember that smell of the shampoo that she used on her hair as it flowed down to the middle of her back, swaying so gently like a river. Vanilla suits her Her eyes were really bright as well—it held those same sparkles that I’ve seen 14 years ago. And when she gets so happy, her face would break out into that cute, bright grin, her white teeth showing…

I hung my head back onto the couch, trying to calm myself down as my face burned red. I want to explode right now when I remember how she kissed my cheek, her soft lips burning onto my skin.

“Gah…! Mi-ja, what are you doing to me?!” I groaned out, scratching my head as well as messing up my hair in the process.

“Huh? What am I doing what to you?”

A-ACK! I jumped from her sudden appearance as she stood in front of me, clothes in hand. “O-O-Oh, nothing~…! NOTHING AT ALL, MISSY! I’M PEACHY! YUP! JUST, PEACHY! Huhehehehuheung” There goes my awkward laugh and my ‘Onew condition’…

She began to stare at me weirdly and mumbled an Oookay?

Someone kidnap me so I dont die from embarrassment

She passed the clothes to me and urged me to go into the men’s changing room to change. “Go change, I think these will look good on you.” I stared at the clothes for a while, then at Mi-ja before I shrugged and got up from the couch.

If she says so, then she has said so


I must admit, she got some sense. I tugged down my blue hooded sweater and fixed the cuffs of my plaid shirt. I wore plain brown jeans and red high top sneakers.

“Aha~ I knew it! I knew it’ll look good!”  She seems proud with her work. I chuckled at this attitude of hers.

“You remind me of Key for some odd reason.” I pointed out and she rolled her eyes as if she knew that was expected.

“Oh, finally, I’m not the only one who thinks that. I thought I have gone to being a female version of the diva.” Mi-ja spoke out and I had to laugh at that—it is true Key’s a diva; he’s practically an adorable brat in everyone’s eyes. “And to finish it off…” She handed me a beanie and black sunglasses. I put them on to complete the outfit. I guess I’m all set. “And we’re set! Oh, miss~! I’d like to pay for these clothes, please~” She called out to the lady at the front desk who smiled at us when Mi-ja grabbed my hand and pulled us over to pay for the clothes.

“Oh? Are you going to let him walk in them?” said the employee who stared at me in surprise, a small smile on her face. Mi-ja nodded, a grin plastered on her lips. How cute

“…Ne! His shirt was drenched in oil since he was stuck in the trashcan, and I couldn’t let him go out like that, so of course, I’ll be paying! How much it is in total?” The female employee directed me to come closer to her as she needs to check the price tags before letting her purchase them and taking them out—I mean, I’m wearing them…isn’t that a valid reason?

“That…would be 21,045,723 ₩.”

I could have sworn my eyes were about to pop out. But Mi-ja only nodded and took out her wallet. I stopped her, shaking my head in worry. “Ani…! What are you doing, you don’t have to pay for them! It’s too much!”

“For your information, I can, and I will. Plus, my father owns a wealthy company. That doesn’t mean I’m taking advantage of his money—I have my own job to do to earn my own money.”

Well, that clearly surprised me. I was unable to come up with words as she paid for the clothes and thanked the woman for them. But as soon as the tags were cut off from the clothes and Mi-ja began pushing me out of the store, the woman called out, “He’s a very handsome boyfriend~!”

I can’t see her, but I know she’s blushing as she yelled, “H-He’s not my boyfriend! Were just friends!

I chuckled at her embarrassment, though my heart clenched at her words.

We then walked down, looking at sections. Then I felt her fingers snaking down my arms, as well as them intertwining them with mine as she held my hand tightly. I looked down at her who was looking straight ahead, her cheeks tinted pink as we just decided to explore the mall, completely forgetting about the rest of the group. I smiled and held her hand tightly as well, liking the feel of her soft hand in mine.

Ah, what’s a nice day~ I chimed in my head as I chuckled happily.


I know, I know, crappy isn't it? But I want to let Onew have his sweet time alone with Mi-ja~! So, I pretty much forced this out due to me braindead (and because of my ingoing 2min story 'Demon & Angel' so blame 2min for occupying my mind when i should be update this one.

(and yes, i did do some advertising lolols. i have no shame.)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!