38

Secret Love

 

 

“You have to attend that too?” Sejin blinked at her friend. Kai nodded and drank his coffee.

“You skipped breakfast again?” He asked.

“I don’t know how to face Yixing.” She shrugged.

“Are you really sure about this? People will talk.” Kai looked at her.

“What can we do? It’s bound happen to anyway.”

Kai shook his head at her.

“Then I’ll be seeing you at the airport this weekend?” She asked. Kai nodded.

“Do I have a choice, Kim Sejin?”

“Nope.” She chuckled.

 

 

Lay sat down and leaned back. He was inside is his office waiting for the tasks for the day, then he noticed the photograph on his desk. It was a photo of him and Sejin with her favorite large sized Alapacasso. He chuckled and reached for it. It was taken right after they graduated college.

Then he frowned.

“How did we turn out to be like this?”

“Talking to one’s self, Yixing. Very attractive.” Sejin grinned as she shut the door behind her. Lay froze and blinked.

“You’re here.” He smiled and stood up.

“We have to fly to Japan this weekend, its this conference for electronics stuff, Luhan ge can’t come. Are you free?” She asked as she set down a mug of coffee on his desk.

“I’ll clear my schedule for the weekend.” Lay nodded and made her sit.

“You didn’t eat breakfast.” He stated.

“I ate with Jongin, it’s okay.” Sejin nodded and took out her phone. Lay looked away and laced his fingers together.

Then Sejin puffed her cheeks.

“Since its Japan, do we have to carry an extra bag that’s empty?” Lay looked at her.

“Empty? Wei shenme?”

“For your llamas.” Lay blinked, Sejin’s smile appeared then she playfully punched him.

“Right! Thanks for reminding me, Xingnicorn!”

 

Sejin walked in her office then she paused. There was a very familiar man sitting on one of the couches.

“What are you doing by the door-” Lay went after her, then he stopped.

“Can I talk to her for a while?” Hoya turned to them, Sejin looked away.

“Who let you in here?” Lay asked.

“I’m her client.”

“Not anymore, Hyorin’s the one handling your office.” Sejin looked up, Howon shook his head.

“Why is it so hard to reach you, Sejin?”

“After what you did, we shouldn’t be talking.”

Lay squeezed her shoulders, Howon looked t her, then he walked to the doors.

As soon as he left, Sejin sat down.

“What does he want with you?” Lay asked.

“I don’t know.” She leaned back. Lay frowned and glanced at her.

“He used me Yixing, why would I want to know what he wants know.” She shrugged and sat down. Lay nodded and looked around. Then he spotted one of their engagement photos together. He smiled and sat down.

“What time is our flight for Japan?”

“Ten in the morning.”

Lay looked at her, he noticed the bags around her eyes. Then he frowned.

“I’ll go get you something to drink while working, I’ll be back.” He stood up again and left the office.

As soon as Lay closed the doors, Sejin sighed and leaned back on her chair.

 

“What is wrong with him? Why isn’t he with Heejin?” She groaned and rubbed her temples.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

THE CONFUSION THIS FIC GIVES ME WHEN I WRITE IT.

 

KKAMJONG OR UNICORN?

 

ZZZZZ