Missing You

It Has To Be You

 

Since it was decided for Jaebum to stay in Seattle for a while, he had been taking some jobs since he’s kind of bored staying at home doing nothing. He had fun enjoying his time with his friends too. Eun Mi and Kiseop always spent their time together with Jehan but Kiseop is quite busy compared to Eun Mi and Jehan. Eun Mi didn’t bother to ask to avoid being too clingy on Kiseop.

 

Jin Woon too had been contacting Eun Mi a lot since she left Korea again. Jin Woon had a hard time to match their timing since it’s always midnight in Korea when it’s morning in Seattle. He either will call her or chat with her but Eun Mi doesn’t like it when Jin Woon calls her.

 

Eun Mi on the other hand is fine talking with Jin Woon since she had decided to let go of her past and move on with her life but her focus right now is on the ever busy Kiseop that she somehow kind of ignored Jin Woon. Kiseop had never been this busy when he was in Korea cause he is forever with her but when Kiseop is busy with his life in Seattle, Eun Mi is worried. She is worried that Kiseop is keeping secrets from her.

 

Eun Mi slick her hair back and just watches the rain drops fall worried about the man call Lee Ki Seop. The angel that had never lies to her or never kept secrets from her is now doing those things. She holds tight to her phone still contemplating for the 100th times whether she should call him or not.

 

She turns around to see Jehan smiling at her while holding on to an umbrella. Jehan wave goodbye to her as he walk away from his house to meet up his friends. It was Eun Mi who said no to his invitation to join him. She just doesn’t feel like going out, not when she still feels down with Kiseop’s change of attitude.

 

She put back her cell phone into her pocket and walks back into the house to her room. She took a novel on her desk and lay down on her bed. She tries to distract herself from any thoughts of Lee Ki Seop, but no matter what she does, everything leads back to Lee Ki Seop.

 

“AISH LEE KI SEOP, WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME SO MUCH?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN MY HEAD?” She screams as her mind is just full of Ki seop.

 

“What did I do?” Suddenly Ki Seop enters her room. Eun Mi was blushing red and she quickly put her hand to cover her blushing face. Ki Seop on the other hand was smiling so happily and walk to Eun Mi’s bed to see her face.

 

“Park Eun Mi, what’s wrong? You miss me?” Eun Mi looks at Ki Seop. He seems different, he looks thinner and paler. It’s been a while since Ki Seop call her full name and she kinda like hearing it. Ki Seop was smiling to her so sweetly and she actually knows what the smile means. Ki Seop is happy to know that Eun Mi is thinking about him.

 

“Why are you in my room?” Eun Mi asks trying to change the topic.

 

“I’m the only man besides uncle, Jehan and Jaebum that are allowed to be here.” Ki Seop said smiling. Thinking back, what he said is true.

 

“but what are you doing here?” Eun Mi asks.

 

“I miss you too.” Ki Seop said making Eun Mi blush. This is not the first time Eun Mi hear that word from Ki Seop but for some reason, today, she’s blushing. Ki Seop is showing his aegyo a lot to Eun Mi  and because of that, all Eun Mi’s curiosity seems to go away. She just happens to forget about all the question she want to ask him.

 

“Want to go out?” Ki Seop asks. Eun Mi shook her head and asks Ki Seop to sit next to her under the blanket. She just wants to lean to him because she misses him a lot. She had never asked Ki Seop to sit on her bed before and her request shock Ki Seop but Ki Seop just do as what she says.

 

“What’s wrong?” Ki Seop asks when Eun Mi laid her head on Ki Seop’s shoulder. She links her hand to Kiseop’s right hand too.

 

“Stay still!! I told you I miss you” Eun Mi hit Ki Seop really hard. Ki Seop was going to look at Eun Mi’s face when Eun Mi pushes his head to just look in front.

 

“but Eun Mi, you didn’t tell me you miss me? I figured it out myself.” Ki Seop said trying to tease Eun Mi.

 

“Lee Ki Seop, shut up!” Eun Mi said making Ki Seop hold on his laughter.

 

Ki Seop then holds Eun Mi hand. He wants to tell her not to worry about him but those words just won’t come out from his mouth. How he wish he could tell everything to Eun Mi without having Eun Mi worrying about him. Both of them just fall asleep in that position until Jaebum and his jealousy wake them up and send Ki Seop home.