Where is she?

It Has To Be You

 

Jin Woon run out of his clinic after answering Hye Ri’s call. How can she just leave like that? How can she leave again? After all these years, she came back to Korea and now she wants to leave again? Does Korean mean nothing to her? Do they mean nothing to her?

 

“She might have said goodbye to me but she haven’t said goodbye to you yet.” Jin Woon could still hear Hye Ri’s words to him. He speeds up his car to the airport. There’s no way Eun Mi’s going to leave him again without goodbye.

 

When he reaches the airport, it is full with fans, bodyguards waiting for one man that had insulted their beloved country. Who knows those that came are going to stop him from leaving or going to tell him to suicide. Jin Woon just think it’s going overboard to tell someone to kill themselves for something they said 5 years ago.

 

“KAJIMAAA!!!” Jin Woon hears a girls screaming and fainting in front of him. Yes, he’s a doctor so he needs to help. Playing the role of a doctor is also the only way he could get close to Eun Mi.

 

“Get away, I need to bring her away from the crowd, she needs some air.” Jin Woon said carrying the girl.

 

“GO AWAY! I’M A DOCTOR YOU FREAK!” Jin Woon said pushing over the bodyguard. He took care of the fainted girl and manage to get out of the crowd.

 

“Jaebum oppa!” Jin Woon stretches his neck out and he could see that Jaebum had arrived at the airport to leave back to Seattle. In front of Jaebum, Jin Woon could see Ki Seop and Eun Mi together trying to give way to Jaebum. Jin Woon sure Eun Mi won’t be able to hear him so he decided to call him.

 

“PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE! I’LL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT THE TOILET!” Jin Woon said. Before Jin Woon leave, he could see Eun Mi whispering something to Jaebum and walk away.

 

“Don’t leave!” Jin Woon hugs Eun Mi tightly right when he saw her.

 

“I’m here because I should say my farewell here, right?” Eun Mi asks.

 

“Do you really have to go?”  Jin Woon asks.

 

“The place I stand is besides Park Jaebum. Wherever he goes, that’s where I’ll be going.” Eun Mi said and leave. Jin Woon just watch as the back of Eun Mi is getting far away. He don’t even have any power to stop her from leaving. They said ‘if you love something let it go, if it comeback, it’s yours’ but even after letting Eun Mi go, Eun Mi still haven’t come back. Guess she had never been his.

 

==================================/

 

“Oppa, are you ok?” Eun Mi asks after taking a seat next to Jaebum. There are fans that board that plain to be near Jaebum but from front, back, left and right of Jaebum, there are only managers, stylists and JYPE staff.

 

“Eun Mi, I’m tired of hearing the same question. I’m also tired of answering ‘I’m ok’ when I’m not.” Jaebum said and close his eyes. He wants to forget everything that happen, at least for a while.

 

Eun Mi knows what Jaebum meant. How can he be ok when his training for 4 years gone down the drain just like that. He didn’t choose to blame anyone but himself even though everyone around him agree to the fact that what he wrote was 5 years ago, when he was a teenager.

 

On  Jaebum’s right, Ki Seop is sleeping while listening to his ipod. How she wish she could be as calm as Kiseop. Even though she knows Kiseop is as nervous as she is, but she hopes that she could at least pretend to be as calm as he is. Actually, Kiseop is the last person that could make her feel at ease. She failed to protect Jaebum.

 

“Eun Mi, the reason you come to Korea with me is… for me to protect you. You had done your job. For now, just sleep.” Jaebum suddenly said to Eun Mi. Eun Mi nod her head and close her eyes.

 

As Eun Mi realizes Jaebum falling asleep, she opens her eyes as she know Jaebum is making sure she’s sleeping. She open her eyes and she could see Ki Seop taking some pills. She looks at Kiseop that didn’t even realize Eun Mi watching him.

 

“Aren’t you asleep?” Ki seop asks after realizing Eun Mi looking at him.

 

“What did you ate?” Eun Mi asks.

 

“I have a headache, so I ate some aspirin. I’m going to sleep, I’m tired.” Kiseop said.

 

Eun Mi can’t sleep. She has a lot in his mind, first and the most important is Jaebum. Second is about how she can help Jaebum get back to his group, his brother, 2PM. Third, she’s thinking about Jinwoon. How is he? Is he ok with her leaving again?