Cousin

It Has To Be You
Eun Mi walk to her table feeling a bit cheerful today. Ki Seop was walking behind her as their tables are next to each other. People could say that Ki Seop is sticking to her like a gum but Eun Mi feels comfortable having Ki Seop with him wherever and whenever.

Eun Mi is working in JYPE even though it’s not her choice, she want to work in YGE but she didn’t got accepted there. Ki Seop application to SME was declined too, so JYPE is their last choice. After their one year contract ended, they’re planning to work in other company. JYPE is a place for them to gain experience even though there are not a lot of experience gains.

They are being thrown away from a company to another company for three months and in the end got stuck at JYPE. In the beginning, they was force to move to Big Hit Entertainment to help the company but then they were thrown to Cube Entertainment so that they could manage 4minute and Beast but then before they start their work, they are being sent back to JYPE.

The only reason Eun Mi sent an application to JYPE even though she don’t like JYPE is because of his cousin, Park Jae Bum. If it wasn’t because of his mom that had let her live with them, she won’t be coming back here with Jae Bum.

“ Eun Mi-ssi, Jae Bum-ssi call in asking for you. He said he has an urgent matter to handle and needed you at his dorm now. He also said that it is advisable for you to bring Ki Seop-ssi along with you.” Someone said to Eun Mi right when Eun Mi just sat down at her seat.

“Now? Thank you.” Eun Mi got up again and reaches for her cell phone in her pocket and quickly dial Jae Bum’s number.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Eun Mi asks while walking with Ki Seop to his car.

“Why didn’t you call me instead?” Eun Mi asks.

“There’s not a single message from you oppa. Wait a while, we’re on the way to your house now.” Eun Mi said and end the conversation.

“When I asks him what’s wrong, he keep on saying ‘just something’… he’s really weird these days!” Eun Mi said.

Eun Mi and Ki Seop run as fast as they could to 2PM dorm to find them. Only Jaebum is resting at home today when the others are practicing at the company. It was Eun Mi who asks permission from JYP to give Jaebum a rest today since he just got back from Seattle.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Eun Mi asks when she enter 2PM dorm. She walk to Jaebum’s room and found him lying on the bed. Is he sick? Eun Mi walk near his bed to check on him.

“BOO!” Eun Mi fall back to Jun Ho’s bed and she hit Jaebum’s head.

“What did you do that for? And what’s wrong?” Eun Mi asks sitting at Jun Ho’s bed along with Ki Seop.

“I’m bored and Jehan gave you this. Someone sent you this scarf, a mystery man again.” Jaebum said handing her a brown scarf.

“Or are you the mysterious guy? You had been following us from Seattle to here!” Jaebum said to Ki Seop.

“Hyung, don’t kid with me. I’m not that mysterious guy.” Ki Seop said to Jaebum. Jaebum never like Ki Seop because to him Ki Seop is clinging onto Eun Mi too much. Ki Seop too never like Jae Bum because Jae Bum always trying to mess up with him. Jehan and Ki Seop get along well though.

“I’m sorry to ask this but mom wants to know if you know your father whereabouts.” Jaebum asks apologetically.

“No, I don’t know where my dad is. I guess he probably forgot that he has a daughter.” Eun Mi said.

“I think we should be going now hyung.” Ki Seop said.

“NO! STAY! I’d called Ji Young hyung saying that you’ll be following me around everywhere today, and he agreed.” Jaebum said.

“Proof?” Eun Mi asks.

“This.” Jaebum show JYP’s text message and pull Ki Seop and Eun Mi’s hand to play Play Station together. Jaebum know Eun Mi too well to know that Eun Mi won’t get off work unless she’s allowed to do so. She might hate working at JYPE but she’s a workaholic, so no one can stop her from working.

“So what do you want me to do today?” Eun Mi asks while Ki Seop and Jaebum play some games. Both of them know Eun Mi don’t like playing games, but they still play games and ignore her. Games are the only thing that could get Ki Seop’s attention off from Eun Mi.

“Just sleep, my busy life makes it hard for you to sleep. Go and sleep at my bed.” Jaebum said.

“Why should I? I’m not that tired.” Eun Mi said.

“Just do as I say. You already look like a panda. You don’t like wearing creams, so the only cure is sleep.” Jaebum said.

“Araso oppa!” Eun Mi said and walk to Jaebum’s room and lie down on his bed. She don’t really like the smell of Jaebum’s bed, it smell of Jaebum. So she spray some of her perfume on the bed and went to sleep. She does what she likes when Jaebum too hate the smell of her perfume.

“The thing about your cousin that makes me love her more is the fact that she hates the things that other loves. She hates playing games, she hate sleeping, she hates your smell and she hates you.” Ki Seop said joking about hating Jaebum.

“She loves me freaking much!! And you, don’t tell me you love my smell!!” Jaebum asks freaking out.

“I’m not a weirdo, I mean woman all over the world, would love to smell you.” Ki Seop said.

“It still sounds creepy!!” Jaebum said and keep on playing the games.
_________________________________
So that's how Jaebum is related to this story...
Stay tune!!

COMMENTS REPLY:

yuuna92: hahaha I know you from Malaysia forum!!
your name make it obvious..
or is it twitter?
or maybe cause the fact you're calling me 'unnie' without me telling you my age..

kiseopftw: yes he is an angel!! he's my biased...kekeke
thanks for the comment..
i'll update more...

teukiechicken:
where are you from?
thanks!!
i will...