The Truth

It Has To Be You

 

Ki Seop drive his car to Eun Mi’s apartment since he had promised her that he would come to her house for dinner. When he arrived, he could see their superstar already in the house hanging out and playing games. Turn out they were the one that brought the game to Eun Mi’s house since Eun Mi don’t have any kind of games in her house.

 

“I thought it’s going to be you and me only?” Ki Seop asks Eun Mi.

 

“Me too. These boys somehow show up at my doorstep about 30 minutes before you arrive. Go and play with them while I prepared dinner.” Eun Mi said.

 

“I’m sick of looking at their face every day, so I want to help you.” Ki Seop said. He actually want to tell something to Eun Mi but Jaebum and Nichkhun’s presence kind of making it hard for him to do so. He doesn’t want the situation to turn awkward since Jaebum don’t like to hear Jin Woon’s name at all even though Jaebum don’t know who the hell is Jin Woon. He only knows the fact that Jin Woon is the person that hurt Eun Mi, and he know it from Jehan. Jehan told Jaebum that Jin Woon is the reason why Eun Mi would never go back to her hometown.

 

“Won’t the other five boys be mad at you for taking the PS?” Ki Seop asks Nichkhun and Jaebum.

 

“They will, that’s why we turn off our phone.” Jaebum said.

 

“That is also why Eun Mi’s phone had been ringing non-stop. Too bad they don’t know where Eun Mi live.” Nichkhun said.

 

“Ki Seop, what if we ask Kevin to join us for dinner today?” Eun Mi suddenly asks. Ki Seop look at her surprised. If Kevin is here, that means the chance for him to tell Eun Mi about his meeting with Jin Woon would be harder.

 

“Kevin is busy.” Ki seop said lying.

 

“I’ll call him first to confirm with him.” Eun Mi reaches her phone and dialed Kevin’s number before Ki Seop could say anything.

 

“It reaches his mailbox, he must have been really busy then.” Eun Mi said. At that time Ki Seop is thanking heaven and earth and of course God for helping him. Then Eun Mi receives a text message from Kevin saying that he’s not in Seoul right now for his assignments.

 

“Then, you’re going to be alone at house? Aren’t you the coward that is afraid to stay at home alone?” Eun Mi asks. Ki Seop shook his head but he is already sweating worried about sleeping alone today.

 

“Stay here with Eun Mi, you can take care of each other.” Jaebum said to Ki Seop. Ki Seop look at Eun Mi to know whether he’s allowed to stay with her or not. Eun Mi just smile at Ki Seop to answer his looks.

 

“Look at that hyung, they’re communicating with their eyes now. Are we bothering them?” Khun asks Jaebum. Ki Seop look at them and he really do want to tell them that they are bothering Eun Mi and him but he just keep quiet, he knows Jaebum will say something.

 

“How are we bothering them? It’s us who come first, Ki Seop is the one who bothered us.” Jaebum said.

 

“Hyung, if Ki Seop is scared to be alone, it means Eun Mi will be the one taking care of Ki Seop instead of Ki Seop taking care of Eun Mi, right?” Khun said.

 

“How could you even dream of marrying Eun Mi when you can’t even stay alone at your house? You won’t be brave enough to protect her from any danger then!!” Jaebum said to Ki Seop.

 

“I’ll give my life to protect her from any kind of hurt and danger! What do you know? I’ll take the bullets for her if there are any gun shots. I’ll be her shield from any kind of objects that would take her life.” Ki Seop suddenly said to Jaebum.

 

“Looks like he become emotional.” Jaebum said.

 

Eun Mi look at Ki Seop as she heard what Ki Seop just said. She walk to Ki Seop and turn Ki Seop to look at her. Ki Seop look into Eun Mi’s teary eyes and had begun panicking as he don’t want Eun Mi to cry.

 

“Then, who’s going to be your shield Lee Ki Seop? If you’re taking the bullets for me, who’s going to take the bullets for you? If you’ll be my shield, who’s going to be your shield? If you’re going to give your life to protect me from any kind of hurt and danger, who’s going to protect you? But what if I’m the bullet that’s going to hurt you? What if I’m the hurt and danger that will take your life? Lee Ki Seop, don’t devote yourself to me as I can’t even promise you that I won’t hurt you.” Eun Mi said and smile at Ki Seop. How Ki Seop wish that instead of saying all of those thing, Eun Mi would say that she love him.

 

“and Jaebum oppa and Khun oppa should stop teasing Ki Seop already, or you won’t be able to eat dinner, I’ll send you out of my house!” Eun Mi said threatening.

 

“Seems like you’re taking kiseop’s side over me?” Jaebum said sulking. Eun Mi finishes her cooking and went to Jaebum and hugs him to persuade him.