I'll protect him

It Has To Be You

 

Eun Mi didn’t sleep at all and keep on checking the internet for any of Jaebum’s myspace caps being upload. She was able to control the internet for a while but somehow everyone is uploading the same thing and finally a tabloid newspaper got the caps and decided to write something about it. Eun Mi didn’t wait for long, she quickly drove herself to 2PM’s dorm.

 

10 minutes before arriving, she had called 2PM manager and Ki Seop to make sure that none of 2PM member will know about this news. As JYPE staff, they agreed to try and settle this themselves before it got out of hand. It’s 4th September of 2009, the date that mark a year for 2PM since their debut.

 

“Noona, you’re here?” Woo Young greet Eun Mi as soon as the door open. Eun Mi tries to calm herself down and give Woo Young a smile and rush inside. In the living room, Taecyeon and Chansung are playing games, Junsu is sleeping in his room, Junho is in the toilet, Nichkhun is cooking, Wooyoung is following Eun Mi around and Jaebum is talking to his mom.

 

“Where are your laptops?” Eun Mi asks all of the members.

 

“Ki Seop and manager took it all this morning because the company wants to check something.” Nichkhun said coming out from the kitchen. Eun Mi sit down on the couch feeling glad.

 

“Why noona?” Wooyoung sat next to her eating the ramyun Nichkhun prepared.

 

“Nothing, I was supposed to take it. Guess ki seop take it for me.” Eun Mi said lying.

 

“You’re here? Mom wants to talk to you just now but I thought you were busy so I told her to call you some other time.” Jaebum said walking out of his room.

 

“It’s ok, I’ll call auntie later.” Eun Mi said.

 

All of them are busy doing their things and Eun Mi is busy trying to keep the matter secret. She keeps on talking on the phone with Kiseop. She needs to take care of it at 2PM dorm and Kiseop will be monitoring the internet. Netizens nowadays are scary.

 

“Will you be joining the party at the company tonight?” Jaebum asks in English.

 

“Maybe, not so sure. I will if I’m not busy.” Eun Mi said.

 

“How can you be busy when I’m not? You’re my personal assistant.” Jaebum asks.

 

“My job is to accompany and help you, but sometimes I have to do some other jobs too. I have a lot of work to do.” Eun Mi said.

 

“Both of you are not talking bad about us in English, right?” Jun Ho asks.

 

“No!” Jaebum said.

 

“I don’t care, you have to join us. You promise mom that you came here to help me and accompany me. I’m celebrating an important day in my life and you’re supposed to be celebrating it with me.” Jaebum said.

 

“I will…” Eun Mi said. She really do want to join them but she needs to protect him too. Helplessly, tears start falling from her eyes.

 

“Why are you crying noona?” Jun Ho asks.

 

“I’m not. Something got into my eyes. You boys should clean this house, it’s too dusty.”  Eun Mi said.

 

Eun Mi stays with 2PM until the time for the celebration. They had been receiving calls from all of their friends congratulates them on their one year anniversary. She just hopes that none of the call tells them about the myspace issue. She still have hopes that it could be solves easily.

 

================================/

 

“I beg you, Sir. Please not today.” Eun Mi is begging to Park Jin Young.

 

“We beg you.” Now Ki Seop and 2PM manager are on their knees together with Eun Mi in Park Jin Young office. Park Jin Young is angry and he’s really angry about what happen. He’s going to the party to find Jaebum but Eun Mi is trying her hardest to stop him from doing so.

 

Park Jin Young looks at all three people that are on their knees in front of him. He left the room and left the company. They’re lucky that he had wish 2PM early before the news broke to him.

 

“Maybe we could save them today but trust me, they’ll know about this the latest by tomorrow.” 2PM manager said to Ki Seop and Eun Mi.

 

“Won’t there be any way at all for us to settle this?” Eun Mi asks wiping off her tears.

 

“I’m afraid no. The netizens are strong.” The manager said.

 

“What’s the worst?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“Jay may have to leave Korea.” The manager said.

 

“Then I’ll leave with him.” Eun Mi said.

 

“Let’s just pray the worst won’t happen.” Ki Seop said.

 

==================================================

I'm so sorry that I haven't update in a while...