Not Going

It Has To Be You

 

 Eun Mi is at the kitchen quietly preparing breakfast for the entire family. She’s in a good mood and she wants to do something for them. Today, Jaebum will start his work since he had been complaining how bored he feels staying at home. Eun Mi on the other hand will start working at a library, enjoying her time to read books there as well. They need to do something while waiting for some decision from JYP Entertainment.

 

When Eun Mi had done with her cooking, she went into Jaebum’s room and kicks him up to wake him. After making sure he’s up, she went to Jehan’s room and wake him up. Jehan wakes up easily compared to Jaebum, so Eun Mi didn’t really have to kick him like she did with Jaebum. After that she went to her uncle and aunty room seeing both of them smiling sweetly to her.

 

“You’d prepared breakfast dear? Thanks.” Her aunt said and went downstairs with her.

 

“Mom, I’m going to start my work today. I’ll have fun reading books.” Eun Mi said. Even though Eun Mi had change, she’s still the bookworm she is 7 years ago.

 

“Go and have fun. I’m sure you’ll have lots of it. Right?” Her aunty said.

 

“Of course.” Eun Mi said. The man of the family, Jehan, Jaebum and their father came down the stairs together and sat at the dining table.

 

“Aren’t you going to follow me around anymore? I miss doing that with you.” Jaebum said jokingly.

 

“Weird, I’m sick of doing that with you.” Eun Mi said to Jaebum.

 

“I’m sick too!” Jaebum stuck his tongue out and ate the food Eun Mi had prepared.

 

“I don’t want to go to Korea. I will only go to Korea when Jaebum oppa is going back.” Eun Mi said to everyone at the dining table. That’s the whole and real reason she made the breakfast. She know they had been worried about her, and she’d made her decision and she think her decision is a good one.

 

“Everything is up to you dear.” Her aunty said and kisses her on her head. Eun Mi stands up and walk to the living room when she suddenly receive a phone call from Jin Woon.

 

[Call]

 

“Eun Mi, what are you doing?” Jin Woon asks.

 

“I’m eating breakfast. It’s 1am there right now. Go to sleep. You have to obey the rule of living in the world to have patients obeying your word, Dr.Jung.” Eun Mi said.

 

“I haven’t talk to you in a while. I miss you.” Jinwoon said.

 

“Jin, I’ll get online tonight. Ok?” Eun Mi said.

 

“Jin… you haven’t call me Jin for a while. I’m going to sleep now. Good morning Eun Mi.” Jin Woon said.

 

“Good night Jin Woon.” Eun Mi said and ends the phone calls.

 

It’s true, she hasn’t called Jinwoon by his nickname, ‘Jin’ for 7 years now. She stare at her phone for so long that she didn’t even realize Jehan standing in front of her. When she sees Jehan, she almost falls down because of the shock until Jehan pulled her up again.

 

“Kiseop said he’ll be at the library the whole day today?” Jehan asks.

 

“Yeah, he said he’s going to distract me from my work.” Eun Mi said as a matter of fact because that’s what Kiseop told her.

 

“Do you want me to distract you as well?” Jehan asks jokingly taking his bag.

 

“Kiseop can distract her better than you do.” Jaebum said.

 

“Oh and hyung, you’re not jealous because of it?” Jehan asks finding it amazing how Jaebum didn’t feel jealous about Kiseop being close to Eun Mi anymore.

 

“It’s not like my jealousy work on Eun Mi anymore.” Jaebum said. Eun Mi went to Jaebum and hug him.

 

“You’re always my older brother and Jehan is forever my twin. I will always love both of you more than I love Kiseop.” Eun Mi said kissing Jaebum on the cheek.

 

“Don’t have to make it that obvious.” Jehan said.

 

“Just say you want it too.” Eun Mi said and kisses Jehan on the cheek as well but his reaction is different than Jaebum’s. He wipes off the kiss and makes a disgusted face. Truth is, Jehan never like to have too many skinship with Eun Mi because to him, siblings don’t do things like that.

=================================================================

This is a very very old fanfic that I wrote 2 years back, so it have 2PM case in it.

I have no intention on editing it, so if you dislike it, please just leave.