Why??

It Has To Be You

 

Ki Seop look around to find Eun Mi but she’s nowhere to be found. It’s been a week since he last saw her. Eun Mi had been busy with something that she didn’t have any time to meet Ki Seop at all. Sometimes, Eun Mi will just call Ki Seop complaining about how tired she is and will sometimes blames the company for it.

 

“Hyung, what’s Eun Mi up to?” Ki Seop called Jaebum.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” Jaebum asks.

 

“I haven’t meet her at all this whole week.” Ki Seop said.

 

“Maybe she becomes sick of you since you’re too clingy.” Jaebum said.

 

“If she’s sick with me, she won’t call me!” Ki Seop said.

 

“I don’t know. She still comes to work normally, maybe because me and Khun have different schedule.” Jaebum said.

 

“Ok then, I’ll meet you later or some other time.” Ki Seop said and end the conversation. If Jaebum said that Eun Mi is fine, Ki Seop won’t have to worry too much.

 

Ki Seop enter JYPE company and went to his table to take some of the files prepared for Nichkhun, he glance the table in front of him and he saw Eun Mi crying silently there. He rushes to Eun Mi’s side and asks her what’s wrong. Eun Mi just look at him and quickly hug him and cry in his arm.

 

“Oppa… oppa… Jaebum oppa…” Eun Mi couldn’t finish her words as she’s still sobbing.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“Jaebum oppa… career… his career…” Eun Mi still couldn’t finish her words, so Eun Mi pointed at her computer.

 

Ki Seop take a look at Eun Mi’s computer but having trouble finding what is related to Jaebum because Eun Mi is opening a lot of tabs. Then Eun Mi click on the right tab she wants Ki Seop to read and continue on crying.

 

“What’s this? When did he wrote this?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“He wrote it before he debut, when he was still new in Korea. Ki Seop, a fan give me this pic that she kept. Hottest had been trying to keep all the screen caps that the anti’s post hidden as much as possible but the caps are getting uploaded a lot now. They’re still trying to delete it, I’d inform the company about it, but they just said they’ll take care of it but nothing is done on their side. They didn’t care at all!” Eun Mi said while sobbing.

 

“I think it will be fine. Had he deleted his myspace account?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“I’d deleted it but it’s going to be useless since people already had pictures of him saying all of those stuff. At first I was confused at how someone would be mad at what he said when we all know he’s not doing anything wrong but then the fans inform the wrong things he did. The fans said, even if he doesn’t mean in belittling Koreans but Koreans are very proud of their country and what oppa said will be considered as an insult to the country. So, he might be chased out of Korea for it. What should I do?” Eun Mi asks. Other staffs are shocked to hear what she said.

 

“Let’s go to Jaebum hyung first.” Ki Seop said.

 

“No! Tomorrow is their anniversary!! It’s one year after their debut days, I can’t give him this bad news when he’s going to celebrate their success tomorrow. I’m going to take good care of this. I’ll try to find the anti’s address and I’ll be on my knees begging them.” Eun Mi said and run to her car leaving Ki Seop behind. To avoid any of the staff knowing what they talked about, he shut down her computer and went to find for her. She didn’t answer his calls at all.

 

“Jaebum hyung, inform me once Eun Mi contact you again.” Ki Seop said to Jaebum and end their conversation.

 

============================/

 

Eun Mi park her car in the basement of her apartment and rest her head for a while thinking about what other ways can she do to help Jaebum who had been taking care of her all this while? She need to protect Jaebum, he had work hard to be where he is now, she don’t want it all to go to waste.

 

“Might as well I think about it after taking a bath.” Eun Mi said and got out of her car.

 

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? EVERYONE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU? WHERE THE HECK DID YOU WENT? I DIDN’T BROUGHT YOU HERE FOR YOU TO GO ON MISSING AND MAKING ME WORRIED!!” Eun Mi open the door with Jaebum yelling at her.

 

“Hyung, calm down.” Nichkhun and Ki Seop pull Jaebum and take him near the sofa for him to sit.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Eun Mi answers a call she got.

 

“Auntie, it’s ok. I’m fine, you don’t have to worry. It’s just that Jaebum oppa didn’t meet me at all today, so maybe that’s why he’s worried. It’s ok auntie, don’t worry to much.” Eun Mi end the call.

 

“YOU! COME AND SIT HERE! NOW!” Jaebum said to Eun Mi. Jaebum don’t get mad easily, so it’s kind of weird for Eun Mi to see him blowing up like this. Eun Mi walk in front of Jaebum and kneel. She don’t know what mistake she did, but she knows Jaebum won’t get mad for any reason.

 

“If I don’t know the password to your apartment, I’ll be going around Korea without any disguise trying to find you. If Ki Seop didn’t tell me that you’ll be fine, I will be around Korea searching for you. Where have you been?” Jaebum asks angrily.

 

“Around…” Eun Mi said. She can’t tell Jaebum about her whereabouts. Jaebum need to have fun celebrating his first anniversary in the entertainment business.

 

“Ki Seop told me that you went missing after saying some weird stuff. What happen?” Jaebum asks.

 

“Oppa, I’ll tell you later. Now that you’d confirmed I’m fine, don’t worry too much. You know it well that I can take good care of myself.” Eun Mi said. Ki Seop and Nichkhun look at Jaebum to wait for what he’s going to say but Jaebum just smile and pat her head.

 

“I know. Don’t forget to come to the company to celebrate our anniversary tomorrow. We’ll be going now.” Jaebum said and walk out of the house.

 

“Wait hyung, where’s the car key?” Nichkhun asks.

 

“It’s with me.”Jaebum said.

 

“Hyung, give it to me, I’ll drive.” Nichkhun said.

 

“No, I’ll drive.” Jaebum said and run his way to the elevator and quickly close it before Khun got it.

 

==================================================

I have a question

Do you buy 2AM Saint O'Clock CD?

I did.... the limited edition one, that's why I'm so poor right now, I but I don't regret buying it... 

what song is your fav?