Find

It Has To Be You

 

Eun Mi and Ki Seop walk around and greet the other of her classmates. She’s not really good at greeting others as she’s more comfortable if others introduced themselves to her first. However, she still try to greet her classmate since she was the one that move out of the country first.

 

After a few of ‘hello’, she suddenly becoming more comfortable. Ki Seop too is feeling happy when she keep on saying ‘yes’ when people asks if he is her husband or boyfriend. Even though Ki Seop knows she did it for fun, but it just sounds good hearing that he’s her boyfriend or husband.

 

“Doctor Jin Woon had arrived.” Yoo Bin said. Both Eun Mi and Ki Seop turn around to take a look at Jin Woon. He arrived with a cute girl besides her. Ki Seop look at Eun Mi and observe her reaction. Is she by any chance jealous of the girl? But no, she put up a poker face, so no one would know how she really feels.

 

“That girl looks cute, right?” Hye Ri suddenly standing next to Eun Mi.

 

“and she looks nice too but I think I’d saw her before.” Eun Mi said to Hye Ri.

 

“I think she’s the nurse that help Jin Woon when I was admitted into the hospital.” Ki Seop said.

 

“As always, you have the good memory.” Eun Mi said.

 

Eun Mi, Ki Seop, Hye Ri and Jun Su walk to Jin Woon to greet him. Jin Woon walk out of the crowd that is surrounding him. Hye Ri is amaze at how the famous aura is still following him up until now. It’s even surprising to know how he got popular because of the laser eye surgery he got.

 

“Are you really a doctor or a celebrity? Why are you so popular?” The girl beside Jin Woon asks Jin Woon.

 

“The famous people aura just follow me around here.” Jin Woon said proudly.

 

“I think you think too highly of yourself.” The girl said and look away. She looks like she don’t like what Jin Woon just said.

 

“Aah, the famous Jung Jin Woon had arrived.” Jun Su said. Jin Woon smile at Jun Su and Hye Ri and observe Eun Mi and Ki Seop that looks like they just came from their wedding. Even with a cute girl besides her, he still is jealous at them.

 

“Since you’re famous, you should totally go up and perform something.” Jun Su push Jin Woon up the stage. Jin Woon went up the stage calmly and start whispering something to the DJ. The DJ look at him weirdly but do as what he is told.

 

“I want to dedicate this song to my best friend when I was 14, the girl that fought with me about Sodium Chloride.” Jin Woon said and the music starts to play. Of course Eun Mi is concentrating on Jin Woon since she is the girl that Jin Woon meant. The song played was ‘Find’ by SS501. Ki Seop look at Eun Mi, that used to be her song when she referred to Jin Woon. When they were 16, Eun Mi really wish that Jin Woon would start caring for her again. Find is the song that they wished she had once told Ki Seop that someone would sing that song for her one day.

 

 

 

“From me, from me too
It is changed sincere heart
I say “What should I do? What should I do?”
It is but an extremely faraway, a very faraway love
It is you whom my heart
Definitely can’t give up

 

I stand here, to find back your laughter
The painful tears from your heart
I am here to catch them all
I make a road that I will definitely not forget, your crystal-clear love
Because we will surely find, our love again

 

Without you, even without you
Will I be able to live well?
It is always the two of us even in the dream that dream..
Resemblance of you, the times that resembles you
It is the lingering love
That I definitely can’t give up

 

I stand here, to find back your laughter
The painful tears from your heart
I am here to catch them all
I make a road that I will definitely not forget, your crystal-clear love
Because we will surely find, our love again

 

The empty love, even with the sadness burning in the chest
I will not be able to push you out from my heart
Because the imperfect me is insignificant
Until the falling tears
Submerge every single memories
For you are my love, I will surely find you”

 

Eun Mi just went out of the hall to go to the toilet after the song ended. To Eun Mi, there won’t even be any chance left for Jin Woon as he was the one that let his last chance go. He had been living fine without her, there’s no truth in the song.

 

“Aren’t you Lee Ki Seop-ssi? You’re his girlfriend, right? The sweet couple that lie on the hospital bed? You’re Dr.Jin Woon’s classmate?” The girl asks.

 

“Yes I’m Lee Ki Seop, the patient that Jin Woon-ssi checked up on. I’m not his classmate, Eun Mi is.” Ki Seop said to the girl while Eun Mi went to the toilet.

 

“What is your name?” Hye Ri asks.

 

“My name is Goo Hara but you can call me Hara. Why didn’t they greet each other when they met at the hospital?” Hara ask both Ki Seop

 

“She looks different.” Jin Woon said after finish performing. Eun Mi too went back inside the hall and look at Jin Woon and smile fakely.

 

“How long had you date Jin Woon anyway?” Hye Ri asks.

 

“Date? I’m not dating him, he just asks my favor to accompany me to his reunion.” Hara said. They talk for a while then all of them start doing their own things.

 

Ki Seop was taking some food for Eun Mi when Jin Woon suddenly walk to Eun Mi who’s sitting alone while playing with Ki Seop’s phone. Jin Woon take a sit next to Eun Mi and take a look at Eun Mi who didn’t even realize he’s next to her. Hara is talking to Ki Seop now. He’s sure that Hara is asking Ki Seop about Eun Mi.

 

“Hara is cute right?” Jin Woon asks.

 

“Yes she is. She looks like a very nice girl, you should try your luck on her.” Eun Mi said.

 

“Really? Maybe I should.” Jin Woon said.

 

“But Jin Woon, try not to hurt her, she is a very nice girl and I don’t want to know that you are the one who’s going to hurt her deeply.” Eun Mi said and walk to Ki Seop and Hara as Ki Seop’s phone is ringing because of a call from Nichkhun. Jin Woon keep on looking at Eun Mi who’s walking away from him. This is the first time he ever heard Eun Mi saying his name after they met again. And the first time she’s saying his name is to remind him not to hurt Hara ever. What hurts Jin Woon the most is the fact that Eun Mi ignore what he sang for her.

 

=============================================================

Know what? 

I actually had writen this story up to chapter 22 but never posted any update because I didn't get any comment on this fanfic like my other fanfic.

I thought, oh maybe people don't like 'sad theme' fanfic like my other cheerful fanfic.

but when I received my very first comment, I was very happy!

Thanks!!

and I don't know what luck you bring me.... after that, I receive 2 subscribers.

thanks to the subscribers as well!! 

This story is much like my own story, so it means a lot to me.