Married

It Has To Be You
“Ki Seop, I got an email from my ex-classmate. There is a reunion at my old school this Sunday. Do you want to go with me?” Eun Mi asks while cooking at 2PM dorm.

“Why not? You do know I’ll follow you everywhere, is there any need for you to ask me?” Ki Seop asks while eating the carrot Eun Mi slice for him.

=========================/

[REUNION]

The theme for the reunion is prom night, so it took Eun Mi more than 2 hours to prepare herself. Jaebum had asks the help from their stylists to help Eun Mi to look the best that day. Jaebum told the stylist to make Eun Mi look very elegant and look like Ki Seop’s wife. In other words to match Ki Seop’s clothing. The day before the reunion, the stylist force Ki Seop and Eun Mi to went to her friend store to rent some clothes for the reunion.

“Unnie, we look like we’re getting married.” Eun Mi said to the stylist while looking at the mirror of the stylist home.

“Really? That means I’ll get paid more by your oppa then.” The stylist, Eun Hye said.

“Paid? Did oppa told you to make us look like a married couple?” Eun Mi asks.

“Yes, so let’s take a photo now. Be married please.” Eun Hye said telling them to pose like a couple. This is not the first time they ever take picture as a couple, they use to do it a lot in Seattle when they need money.

“Make sure you’ll share the pay with us.” Ki Seop said jokingly.

“I’ll buy ice cream for you!” Eun Hye said.

Eun Mi and Ki Seop went to the reunion feeling happy and satisfied at their looks. Eun Mi is wearing a white gown while Ki Seop is wearing a white tuxedo. When they arrived at their school, the first person they meet was Hye Ri and Jun Su.

“Are you going to get married or going to the reunion?” Hye Ri asks.

“Hye Ri, 2PM’s stylist was the one who dress us up like this with the crazy idea from Jaebum oppa to make sure we look like a married couple.” Eun Mi said while walking hand in hand with Hye Ri into the school leaving Jun Su and Ki Seop behind.

“Aren’t you supposed to walk into your school hall with me? I’m supposed to be your so-called husband, right?” Ki Seop asks Eun Mi.

“Oh right. Hye Ri, go back to your husband, I’ll walk in the hall with my husband.” Eun Mi said. While walking to their school hall, there are too many eyes on them since they really does look like a married couple.

“I think I’ll tell Jaebum hyung not to paid Eun Hye noona since everyone is looking at me weirdly. I’ll be the only person wearing white tux.” Ki Seop said whispering to Eun Mi.

“You’ll be special that way!” Eun Mi whisper back.

When they enter the school hall, everyone is looking at them. It’s the first time they ever saw Eun Mi again and its surprising to see that Eun Mi is coming with her husband. She looks different from how she use to look like when she’s 14. She used to wear long sleeves shirt along with jeans and always wear a hat.

“Are you Park Eun Mi? You’re Park Eun Mi, right? The nerdy girl that is Hye Ri’s and Jin Woon’s best friend, right?” A girl approach them. Eun Mi nods her head, that is how she is known as at school. Nerdy girl, the best friend of Hye Ri and Jin Woon. The name that stuck to her until this day.

“You’re Yoo Bin, right? The famous ullzzang at our school.” Eun Mi asks.

“Wow, you’re prettier than me now and is this your husband?” Yoo Bin asks.

“Yes, I’m her husband.” Ki Seop jokingly said and Eun Mi didn’t even bother to correct that statement.

“Aren’t you the ulzzang, Lee Ki Seop?” Yoo Bin asks.

“Ulzzang? Am I?” Ki Seop asks.

“Yes you are dear, I bet you haven’t check how many people had open your cyworld, right?” Eun Mi said. Well, Ki Seop don’t really open his cyworld, so he don’t really know how many visitor had visit his page. Eun Mi is the one that had been managing his cyworld, posting up all the weird photos she took secretly.