Respect Her

It Has To Be You
It’s weekend and as Eun Mi had promised Hye Ri that she will visit her, Eun Mi is back to her hometown to visit Hye Ri. Her bodyguard and best friend, Ki Seop is with her this time too, only that Ki Seop prefer waiting in the car.

Eun Mi walk to Hye Ri’s florist shop and surprises Hye Ri. Hye Ri was jumping over with joy seeing Eun Mi in front of her. 7 years, only through myspace she could connect back to Eun Mi. Webcam couldn’t even cure Hye Ri’s feelings. She misses Eun Mi too much.

A girl walk in to Hye Ri’s with her boyfriend. Hye Ri smile at the girl but once the girl passes Hye Ri, Hye Ri make a disgusted face to Eun Mi at how short and y her clothes are. It’s not even summer right now for her to wear a bikini-like clothes walking around.

“Hye Ri, it’s not nice to be talking around people’s back like that.” Eun Mi said.

“Matta! I just remembered something. That girl, she’s… she’s Jin Woon’s girlfriend. Oh my god, how could she look totally different? She’s like an angel when she’s around Jin Woon. Her clothes are never exposed!” Hye Ri said to Eun Mi. Eun Mi look at Hye Ri shock. How could Jin Woon choose that type of girl to be his girlfriend? Eun Mi doesn’t care of Jin Woon is changing his girlfriend like changing clothes, but seeing a y one in front of her eyes are shocking.

“Are you sure they’re still together?” Eun Mi asks.

“Yes for sure!!” Hye Ri said.

“Maybe Jin Woon knows about her.” Eun Mi said.

“YAH!! YURI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH THIS GUY RIGHT HERE?” As always the straight Hye Ri ignored Eun Mi’s word and attack Jin Woon’s girlfriend right away.

“I thought you didn’t recognize me. This is my boyfriend, Jae Hee.” Yuri said. Eun Mi walk to Hye Ri to stop Hye Ri from going crazy.

“YAH, WHAT HAPPEN TO JIN WOON??” Hye Ri asks angrily.

“Jin Woon? He’s just a spare tyre. I could never stand being the nice girl forever.” Yuri said.

“Excuse me, what did you say?” Eun Mi asks.

“who are you to bother?” Yuri asks.

“Someone who’s not a as you are!” Eun Mi said and then she receives a slap on her face from Yuri.

“I’m warning you, don’t even try hurting Jin Woon. You’ll be the nation’s embarrassment if you do!” Eun Mi said threatening Yuri. She didn’t even care about her red cheek that Yuri just slap.

“GET OUT NOW!!!” Hye Ri push both Yuri and her boyfriend out of her shop.

“I’ll go take a look at some of the flower now.” Eun Mi said and walk away.
[10 minutes later]

“You should break up with Yuri. She’s not as what she looks like!” Hye Ri said to Jin Woon after calling him to come telling him what just happened. He didn’t care about Yuri at all but came right away after Hye Ri mention about Eun Mi.

“I don’t want to. I know how she is, she goes off wearing y clothes clinging with other guys, I know!” Jin Woon said. Deep down, the reason she choose Yuri to be his girlfriend is to get Eun Mi’s attention back. Even if he can no longer get her love, he still want the friendship.

“SHE’S A ! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KEEP HER?” Hye Ri said angrily.

“Yes I know but that you call is also my girlfriend!!” Jin Woon yell at Hye Ri. Eun Mi who was behind Jin Woon just drops the vase she’s holding. The fact that Jin Woon know how awful his girlfriend is, yet he still want her to be his girlfriend just shocked Eun Mi. Eun Mi bow at Hye Ri and Jin Woon who’s now looking at her. Jin Woon eyes could popped out anytime surprised seeing Eun Mi behind her. Eun Mi is trying hard to hold back her tears, and then walk out of Hye Ri’s florist shop to Ki Seop’s car with Ki Seop waiting inside.

“What are you so surprised at? Isn’t that what you want? Weren’t you hoping for me to get a as a girlfriend?” Jin Woon manages to catch Eun Mi. Eun Mi turn around to look at Jin Woon. Jin Woon let go of his grasp when he see Eun Mi’s tears. Not even once in his life, he ever sees Eun Mi’s tears.

“It’s not the fact about having a as a girlfriend or not. It’s the fact that you don’t even have at least little of respect towards her! IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW Y SHE IS, IF SHE’S YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOU NEED TO RESPECT HER!!” Eun Mi said and turn around to walk to Ki Seop’s car but Jin Woon grab her hand again.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TELLING ME TO RESPECT THE GIRL THAT JUST SLAP YOU?” Jin Woon asks angrily.

“Let her go!” Ki Seop said to Jin Woon and grab Eun Mi’s hand and bring her to his car. Jin Woon just look at them surprised.

“Because my brother teaches me about love and respect.” Eun Mi said to Jin Woon before leaving with Ki Seop.