Blue

It Has To Be You

 

 

“Eun Mi, when I went to the office just now, the receptionist gives me this letter saying that there’s someone who came by and tell her to give this letter to you.” Ki Seop hand Eun Mi a letter that is wrap in blue envelope. The color of the envelope is the same with the color of the envelope Eun Mi use to put the letter she wrote for Hye Ri and Jin Woon. Ki Seop observe as how the letter change Eun Mi’s face expression.

 

“I’ll read it at later. Thanks Ki Seop.” Eun Mi said and went into her own car. Today she needs to run an errand for Jaebum to buy some stuff for him to go home.

 

“You’re going to be fine on your own?” Ki Seop asks Eun Mi. Eun Mi said yes and told Ki Seop to take good care of Jay and Khun and drive out of her apartment basement.

 

Ki Seop watch as Eun Mi leaves the building and went back into Eun Mi’s house. He needs to take care of some stuff before going out of to meet with Nichkhun. When he enter the house, he went into Eun Mi’s room to find if there is any blue envelope but he found none, so he decided to call Jehan. Eun Mi might have told Ki Seop everything but he’s sure there are just some things that Eun Mi only told Jehan.

 

[Phone conversation]

 

“Hey Jehan, I have a question to asks you.” Ki Seop said in English.

 

“What’s up?” Jehan asks back.

 

“Does Eun Mi ever tell you about blue envelope? Any letter that is wrap inside a blue envelope?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“Blue envelope?  Before she moves to Seattle, she left two letters for her best friend, Hye Ri and Jin Woon and put the letter in a blue envelope. She even put gifts for her best friend in the envelope. Why?” Jehan asks.

 

“She received a blue envelope and she looks shocked. Do you think it’s a letter from her old best friend?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“Might be. Take good care of her.” Jehan said.

 

“Ok thanks for telling me about it. I’ll talk to you later.” Ki Seop said and end the conversation.

 

[End of conversation]

 

Eun Mi walk into the Prince Café shop and take a seat near the window. Since her job is done, she needs to have a rest. Eun Mi takes a look around wondering if there’s anyone she knows around because Ki Seop always came to Prince Café Shop. When she’s sure there’s no one around, she quickly open the letter.

 

‘Are you reading this? If yes, I’m glad you’re reading it. If not, I deserve it; I was the one who didn’t even bother to read your letters 7 years ago. I know you hate talking about ‘if’ when we’re talking about the past. But I can’t help to wonder what would happen if I opened the letter earlier?

 

I don’t know if you realized the meaning behind the song ‘Find’ I sang to you during our class reunion or not, but I’m willing to do just anything as long as I could get back the friendship between us.

 

‘of all the thing I ever missed in my life are my mother and Park Eun Mi. I just wish I could have our friendship that we lost 5 years ago…’

 

“Park Eun Mi!!” Eun Mi look in front of her first before turning her head around as she could hear two people calling her name. Eun Mi was shock to see Ki Seop standing in front of her and Jin Woon is behind her.

 

“What are you doing here?” Eun Mi asks both Jin Woon and Ki Seop and both Ki Seop and Jin Woon asks Eun Mi.

 

“I’m supposed to be asking that question! What are both of you doing here? Are you friends with each other now?” Eun Mi asks shock.

 

“You hate the fact that I become friends with Ki Seop?” Jin Woon asks while looking at the letter on Eun Mi’s table. Right when Eun Mi notices where Jin Woon is looking, he turn around to take the letter.

 

“I don’t have any rights to control on who wants to be friends with Ki Seop.” Eun Mi said and left. Ki Seop followed Eun Mi and holds her wrist.

 

“Are you mad?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“I’m not, I’m just shock.” Eun Mi said.

 

“Go home, Jaebum hyung is waiting for you at his dorm. I’ll be there later.” Ki Seop said and went back into the café.

 

===============================/

 

[Ki Seop]

 

I went back into the coffee shop and watch as Eun Mi’s car left the area. I walk up to where Jin Woon is supposed to be waiting and take a seat. Jin Woon is staring at me worried. I know he don’t want to make Eun Mi mad at her. There are too many things that makes Eun Mi to dislike him and Ki Seop know it well that Jin Woon don’t want to add another more point for Eun Mi to hate him.

 

“She read my letter?” Jin Woon asks.

 

“It looks like she did.” Ki Seop said.

 

“You know it’s from me?” Jin Woon asks.

 

“Her cousin told me that it might be from you or Hye Ri. Since Hye Ri and Eun Mi are in good condition, I don’t think there would be a reason for Hye Ri to send Eun Mi a letter. Plus, Hye Ri know where Eun Mi’s house is, why would she send the letter at the company instead?” I said. I guess I become detective for a moment.

 

“I guess I made Eun Mi misunderstood you. We didn’t even plan to meet here.” Jin Woon said.

 

“It’s ok, she’s not mad, so I’ll be fine. I came here to find Eun Mi but since I already met her, I’ll be going now. Goodbye.” I said and left the café.