I'm Sorry

It Has To Be You

 

They reach Seattle and right when they saw Jaebum mom, Jaebum hug her. He had tears in his eyes but he didn’t want it to fall down, at least not there. Eun Mi too hug Jaebum’s mom and whisper ‘sorry’ to her ears. No one really knows how guilty she feels. The other JYPE staff went to Jaebum’s house to discuss some stuff and will go to New York later.

 

“Auntie, I’ll be leaving now with my father. I’ll see you all later.” Ki Seop bow down to Jaebum’s mom and left with his dad.

 

Jaebum’s mom is holding onto Jaebum’s shoulder, giving him the comfort from a mom. Even though Eun Mi feel jealous at this sight as she haven’t feel the warmth of being in a mum’s hold for 7 years, she knows that Jaebum need it the most right now. Eun Mi on the other hand is being comforted by Jehan.

 

[House]

 

“Mom, I’ll go to my room.” Eun Mi said to Jaebum’s mom since she’s used to calling her mom. When she’s back in Seattle, she doesn’t really use a lot of Korean words. She uses English words as a lot of them use English.

 

“Park Eun Mi, I miss you, let’s talk.” Jehan said to Eun Mi and ran to her.

 

“Don’t you think you should be comforting your brother at this time?” Eun Mi whisper to Jehan.

 

“Trust me, he still need his time to be alone.” Jehan said.

 

“But, just be there for him. Watch him as he falls asleep or anything. Or call Yoon oppa to accompany him.” Eun Mi said.

 

“Yoon hyung is on his way anyway…” Jehan say as he run into Eun Mi’s room. Eun Mi watch as Jaebum walk to his room. Jehan know Jaebum more than Eun Mi does, so she chooses to believe him.

 

Eun Mi lay down on her bed as Jehan keep on asking a lot of question. The anxious Jehan actually show how worried he is for his brother. He can only be this anxious when he’s worried about something.

 

“Does hyung have a good life there?” Finally the right question comes out of his mouth.

 

“Jehan, he does. He was happy there besides the fact that he misses you all a lot.” Eun Mi said. She’s feeling really sleepy since she didn’t sleep at all. While Jehan was talking, Eun Mi end up sleeping on her bed. Jehan was only in the room to make sure Eun Mi get some rest too since Jaebum told him that Eun Mi didn’t sleep on the plane.

 

Jehan goes down and he saw Kiseop downstairs with his pale face. Jehan pull Kiseop into his room and ask him about whatever that happen in Korea. Kiseop smile weakly and look at Jehan. Even though they’re best friend, some of Kiseop’s gesture can’t really be read by Jehan.

 

“What you mean with your smile? Everything is ok?” Jehan asks.

 

“No, I mean wait… I’m not sure what’s happening there either. It’s just become too chaotic. Your cousin didn’t sleep for 3 days cause of it, nearly fainted and hyung is just too tired of it. I’m sure none of them want to talk about it, so let’s just wait. Eun Mi knows more than I do.” Kiseop said calmly.

 

“You’re different. No longer the gangster-like Kiseop that I used to know. I guess I should believe you when you said Eun Mi change you, right?” Jehan ask. Kiseop smile at him.

 

“How’s your health there?” Jehan ask again.

 

“I’m not overworked there. My life is focused on Park Eun Mi since I don’t even have a lot of work to do working with Khun.” Kiseop said.

 

“Good then.” Jehan said. Jehan then asks Kiseop about what actually happen in Korea and Kiseop just told Jehan everything he knows. He even told Jehan about how Eun Mi went back to her hometown and met Jinwoon.

 

“Talking about that Jin Woon guy, what if all these presents are from him?” Jehan asks.

 

“I’m not sure either. But who knows, right? I just hope it doesn’t come from him but more importantly that it’s from her parents. She only get those presents during her birthday and Christmas.” Kiseop said.

 

“I hope so too.” Jehan said.