The Truth

It Has To Be You

 

Eun Mi run out of her house and got into Jehan’s car when Jehan told her that Kiseop is in the hospital. Ki Seop is not someone who will get sick easily, that’s supposed to be Eun Mi. She’s the one who always got sick and Ki Seop will always be the one taking care of her. Why is he sick now? Eun Mi is in a panic mode.

 

“Relax Eun Mi, Ki Seop is fine. He’s just overworked.” Jehan said trying to calm Eun Mi down.

 

“He had never fallen sick when he’s with me. Why is he in the hospital if he’s fine?” Eun Mi asks. Jehan look at the stubborn Eun Mi and just keep quiet. Let her doubt all the thing that Jehan said and let her see what is the real deal.

 

When they reach the hospital, Eun Mi run to the room Ki Seop is supposed to be in. When she opens the door, Ki Seop’s father was smiling at her and Ki Seop was sleeping. She bow to Ki Seop’s father and took a seat next to him. She didn’t say anything since she’s out of breath.

 

“Uncle, what actually happen to Ki Seop?” Eun Mi asks.

 

“After her mom’s funeral, Ki Seop had been working a lot. He has asthma and he can’t really work too much. So eventually he’s admitted for overworked.” Ki Seop’s father said. Eun Mi was shock because she didn’t know about Ki Seop’s mother passing away at all.

 

Later when Jehan enter the room, Ki Seop’s father leaves the room since he had some work to do. Eun Mi pushes Jehan and scolded him very silently so that Ki Seop won’t wake up. The rough side of Eun Mi had been hidden since she left Korea. She tied her hair up and pulls Jehan so that he’ll sit down in front of her.

 

“What happen? How come I didn’t know Ki Seop’s mother passed away? Why am I clueless about this? Do you know about this too?” Eun Mi asks angrily.

 

“Yes I know and I didn’t know he didn’t tell you about it. That’s all I have to say.” Jehan said calmly.

 

“Why didn’t he tell me anything? He never kept any secrets from me. Why is he doing this?” Eun Mi said again.

 

“Park Eun Mi, you’re too noisy.” Eun Mi turns around to see Ki Seop already awake and is now smiling at her. Eun Mi looks at him and wonders how can he smile at this moment when he is obviously guilty towards her?

 

“Why and why and why? I’m sure you heard all the question I ask Jehan just now. So why did you decide to do it?” Eun Mi asks angrily. She’s trying to hold back her tears from falling down.

 

“Because of this…” Ki Seop point to Eun Mi. Eun Mi then realizes what Ki Seop means. Yes, Eun Mi is someone who get worry easily and that’s the reason why she’s acting like this. It’s not easy for her to

pretend to be calm when she’s obviously is not.

 

“Let me just act any way I want. It’s not fair for you to know everything about me but I know nothing about you! You’re not supposed to keep any secrets from me.” Jehan hold Eun Mi to calm her down. Eun Mi struggle to force Jehan to let go of her since she’s mad at Jehan as well. Eun Mi’s tears fall down making Ki Seop feel very guilty. Ki Seop gave a signal to Jehan to leave both of them alone and Jehan left.

 

Ki Seop try to stand up to walk to Eun Mi but then Eun Mi run to him and forbid him to do so. Ki Seop then hold up Eun Mi’s face so that he can see her eyes. Eun Mi look at Ki Seop with her tearful eyes and Ki Seop just quickly hug her.

 

“I’m sorry for making you cry. I didn’t mean any of this. I just don’t want you to worry about me. I’m sorry Eun Mi. I hate seeing you cry, so please don’t cry for me.” Ki Seop said while hugging Eun Mi. Eun Mi hit Ki Seop lightly on his back and hug him back.

 

“Babo ya! You didn’t make me cry! I cry because of myself! You had never ever makes me cry! You’re the reason for all my smile!” Eun Mi said and let go of Ki Seop. Ki Seop wipes off her tears and apologizes once again.

 

[Eun Mi’s P.O.V]

I stare into Ki Seop’s eyes. I could see how guilty he feels right now. Even after telling him that I didn’t cry because of him, he still has the guilt inside of him. How I wish I never cried to make this man in front of me to feel this guilty towards me. He had never made me cried, he shouldn’t even be feeling guilty for it.

 

It wasn’t him that made me cried, it was me. I wasn’t able to do anything for him when he had done everything for me. I was feeling guilty to him, I felt that I wasn’t a good friend to be with because I wasn’t with him to go through his hard time.

 

“A guy who is worth your tears is a guy who will never make you cry…,” I said to Ki Seop. Ki Seop looks at me and he smile. At least he no longer feels guilty. I guess I’m happy that Lee Ki Seop is the only person who could understand all my words.

 

I’m thanking heaven for giving him for me right when I lost my family. Beeing able to have someone like him in my life is a blessing of a lifetime. I don’t want to be greedy to wish for us to stay together forever, but I do wish for it to happen.

 

=========================================================================

I didn't update this fanfic because I was a bit down for the lack of response like comments and etc but since this is my fav fanfic, and I grew attached to it even without comments, I update it anyways.

Enjoy!! :)