Chapter 21

Choi Sulli's Return

At one time at some point, she concluded that there was never a bet between Minho and Lee Jin Ki.  She decided that bet is just another his excuse for draconian constantly bothered her until Minho actually managed to 'sleep' with her.

Discover that bet does exist, and is taken seriously by both sides, it was almost destroyed as finding Woo Bin in bed with Suzy.

When does he asking his win prizes?  When he finally went to close the front door to have they leave with gaping reckless?  Does Minho secretly called Jin Ki for boasted of his victory to that point?  As I lay in bed, stretching the intoxicating pleasure after what happened and anticipate what will happen, did Minho called Jin Ki and mocking him for being a loser?

Her heart feels torn, but she flatly refused to let the tears as feeling humiliated and deceived fall.  With bare feet, she rushed back into the house and entered the dimly lit kitchen.  She yanked open the drawer equipment, noisily rummaged through it, then slammed it shut again when she did not find what she was looking for.

When finally managed to find the objects that she was looking for, Sulli walked back out to the porch, and bent over the heavy box cartons.  She plays with reckless screwdriver, open the iron staples, then tearing the cardboard.  The first soju bottles thrown into the wall making noise as loud as an explosion of dynamite in peace quiet morning.  Shards of glass flew everywhere. The liquid was spurting in all directions.  The aroma is very sharp.

Sulli, absolutely not satisfied, do not stop with the first bottle. She broke three bottles again in a row.  She was very angry because she felt cheated again, and over her own naivety.  After destroying the four bottles, she paused for catch a breath, her chest heaving as out of breath and angry.

"If you intend to wake me up like this every morning, we begin this relationship difficulty."

Sulli turned quickly hear it.  Minho leaned against the door frame, his ankles crossed, shoulders propped up next to the wood was polished.  He was only wearing pants that hung low in the slender waist.  His messy hair was so adorable.  Sulli could barely see Minho's eyes as he squinted against the blinding sunlight and his brow furrowed in.

"How dare you show the face in front of me," hissed Sulli"

"Why?"

Sulli spread her arms wide to emphasize a box of soju and fragrant mess she made.  "All this is the only meaningful about you last night, is not it?"

Minho's frown deepened.  He shook his head, looked disgusted and said, "I'll make coffee."

The next second Sulli was staring open front door.  Her temper exploded.  Minho dare turn around and going when I have not even said how disgusting he is! Sulli stomped into the kitchen, Minho being measured coffee into a coffee pot metal container.  Sulli while standing there with boiling blood, Minho meet kettle with water, and then lit a match, and pointed it at the gas stove.  Minho felt only when the fire is just right, and then he turned and stared her quizzically.

"Get out of my house."

"Sulli," Minho said with a sigh a deep breath-and-suffering as he leaned into the board and folded his arms across his bare chest, "let me give you a lesson on etiquette morning-after-. Most the least thing you can do for the reply man who has given you seven s– or eight, yes? It’s difficult to distinguish high passionate woman like you– well, that's not important, the least thing you can do to get back at me this morning is to prepare a cup of coffee."

"You're disgusting."

"You do not think so last night," said Minho straightforwardly. "And please note, last night closely related to you and me and has nothing to do with my bet with Jin Ki."

"Is not that the reason you sleep with me?"

"No."

"Then how do you explain the cardboard box of soju on my porch?" Sulli pointed sharply toward the front of the house.

"I can not.  I do not know how Jin Ki knew I was here.  Maybe he saw me leaving the church riding car like a demon, follow me here, and draw your own conclusions."

"Or maybe after you succeed, you crept out of bed and go to here to call him."

Minho staring at her threatening during a few seconds, then turned to take a coffee mug from the cupboard. Finally, the coffee is ready. Only after he poured and sipped hot coffee burned his tongue a few times, Minho staring Sulli back.  "I do not do it."

"Hell if I know."

"Well, you should know. Arguably your hands touch me all night."  Minho with y eyes half closed.  "And what do you usually hold can not I let it go without both of us knew."

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and heat.  She directed her gaze downward, searching for something to say.  She could feel herself losing control fast and do not know how to get it back.

"Well, it all happened anyway. You win your bet. My week here is over. Soon as my guest," Sulli emphasized sarcastically, "finished his coffee, I'm going home."

"Going to Seoul?"

"Where else?"

"And back in there?"

"What do you mean?"  Sulli suddenly act defensive again.

"Go back to all the lovers who never exist?"

Sulli could not reply, so he avoided discussing it. "Back to my career."

"A career that you could handled from here easily."  Minho put his empty mug.  "You're just going back to the solitude that you leave alone. You alienate yourself from all that you're getting comfortable and you care because you do not have the guts to stay and face what was so obvious."

"That my fiancé was prefer my bridesmaid than me!"

"No, that you chose the wrong man, it's the first. You do not want to admit to everyone that you judgment sped away."

"After what happened, I have no choice but to leave."

"You have a lot of choice!"  Minho snapped.  "One of them, you can stay and get married with Woo Bin. Alternatively, you could just reveal his relationship with Suzy and instead bear its own mistakes."

"I love him too much to do that!"  Sulli replied no less fierce.  She knew it was a lie; Minho knew it was a lie. But she wanted to provoke his anger.

Her efforts did not succeed.  "That's nonsense, Sulli-ah," Minho said softly.  "Just like a crap about your parents leave town because of the shame that you caused."

"What do you know about that?"

"I spoke to Soo Jung. She said that your appa was offered a great job in Canada. Their leave has nothing to do with you. But you chose to believe it to justify your own leave. Sake of all the people in Busan, you create your image as an independent career woman with a series of lovers and haphazard attitude. Then you start believing that you are a fake image, but both of us knew she was not there. It was not the life that you want. When you leave town, you do not run on anything. You are fleeing from something, and if you go today, once again that's what you're gonna do."

Sulli is so angry that her body swaying back and forth slightly. "Bring your that amateur psychology and go straight to hell, lawyers Choi. I can not wait to go back to Seoul. I'll go after you get dressed and get out of here."

"Okay," Minho said, raising his shoulder, "go. I just need to catch you up."

"Why?"

Minho move forward and do not stop until within a few centimeters of Sulli. "Because I want you. I must be crazy, but I'm serious. I've wanted you since I saw you take that damn strawberries. Overnight guess you proved suitable, woman who I needed and I wanted all along."

"Well, I hope you enjoyed last night because it would be the last chance you get."

Minho laughed. "Instead, Sulli-ah. These days you can run, but I'll catch you up. Remember when I told you that Woo Bin. A man is more stupid because let you go through the door of the church? Well, I'm not Woo Bin. I will continue to follow you to wherever you go until you are in my life, in my house, and in my bed once and for all."

Sulli for a moment could not speak. "Do you really think I want to stay here with you? In Busan?"

"Husbands and wives usually, not always of course, but usually, stay together."

"Husband and– you think that I'd want to marry you?"

Minho smiled confidently. "Not a think.  I know."

"You're crazy."

"Unfortunately you're probably right.  Most men will not have wives explosive like you, but I kind of liked the suspense.  I've been with many women, no one has ever made me get out of bed by flooding the front porch with soju," Minho said, laughing.

"Go ahead, laugh.  I think was ridiculous you can fantasize that I want to marry you and live in this town."

"It suits you.  I think it's a great place for raising children."

"Children?"

"Sure. I think we need to carry out our duty as citizens to keep the school in Busan continue to operate, do not you think so?"

Her expression looks churned out by the rebellion and resistance. Minho cupped her chin. "I know you do not like the idea of ​​this now.  You're not going to recognize what is good and right for you even when it does show up and bite you.  But after thinking about it, you will be able to accept it." Minho walked towards the door. "Oh, and if you still decide to go today, arose slowly.  You know, you're making me awaked most of the night." While scratching his chest, Minho yawned. "I'm going back to bed."

Once again Sulli just stared at the empty doorway.

Minho just bluffing. Yeah, right? He does not mess about his bet with Jin Ki. He said that he would 'sleep' with Sulli on the night of Soo Jung's wedding and he managed to do it.

Idea of ​​marriage was completely unreasonable. Yes, right?

I love Minho, Sulli mind.  Did not I would much rather had a life with him in Busan than live a quiet life in the city?

No, no one can make me change my mind about going. Nothing?

This time I'm going to run away from the man who really I loved. The man who are really–

 

 

-----------------------------