Chapter 6

Choi Sulli's Return

Sulli facing him like a cat who hissed angrily.  "Everything you told me, your behavior. I'm fed up with the ridiculous style of masculine superiority  like stench. Fact, I hate iest entirely on all things in you, Mr. Choi. Now, do not bother me."

"All right, look, I'm sorry, maybe my approach is rather a bit outrageous way."

"A bit outrageous way ?"

"I saw you and wanted to sleep with you. So -" He was talking on her back again.

Minho ran down the stairs to the driveway lined gravel that makes her high-heeled leather boots worn pastel colors heavily damaged.  Minho grabbed her arm, while Sulli slammed his hand.

"If you feel pleasure when talking dirty, Mr. Choi, I suggest you go to the streets, Where there are many women who can you pay every minutes to listening that bull. But please, do not make me listen it to."

"Jin Ki gives the impression that you do not like other women in here."

"Thank God."

"Are you single living in the city."

"Exactly"

"So I will go ahead on the issue. We only have a week."

"Of course. Why waste the time?"  Sulli said, she broke every single word with her cynical voice.

"Modern woman like yourself would know this game.  I saw you, I want you, I come to you.  If I misread you, I apologize sincerely.  I do not mean to offend you. "

"I can not tell you how much I appreciate it."

"So, what we are going to roll in the bed this week or not?"

Sulli stared at Minho, momentarily unable to speak. But the man it seems  really expecting an answer. Finally she said, "No, Mr.  Choi.  We're not going to do it. "

Minho grinned dangerous. "Are you sure? "

Sulli folded her arms in the stomach and took the position as well as expressions of anger had blown so much masculin ego.

"Sure, unless hell freezes over, Mr. Choi."

Minho was not scared in the slightest.  Instead, he moved approaching of, so close to Sulli have looked up so he could see her face.

"Then you did not play fair. Should have just told me, Sulli-ah," he said in a deep voice, "and instead become aroused when we danced before."

Sulli looked at him in horror, not just because the words are so provocative, but also because it is so definitely right.

 "I ... you ... I do not ... I do not ... aroused."

Minho's eyes stared at her from under the cover of dark brown eyebrows.  "You've lied once, Sulli-ah. If I were you, I would not impose my luck."

"I'm not lying!"

 Minho's eyes rolled into the stomach Sulli.  "Need to prove it?"

Sulli turned around with high heels, which is not easy to do on top of the gravel road, and hurried to her car.  Minho, grinning, watched the girl into her sports car and raced as if pursued by demons.  You could say that the devil was chasing Sulli, Minho thought with a sly grin.

"I told you so, you were not going to succeed," said Jin Ki and he joined with Minho under the awning that extends from the entrance to the driveway.

"This is just the beginning, Jin Ki. Don't start preparing a place on the mantelpiece for all trophy fishing competition which will you win with the new fishing pole," Minho replied confidently. "A lot can happen in a week."

Jin Ki just looked and have more confidence with Minho's failure. "A week is not a long time."

 

------------------

 

In her car, Sulli speeding along the highway. "A week!" She shouted. It would have been seems like forever.

 

 

 

 

 

Well, I think enough for today.

I'll update the other chapters soon.

Don't forget to leave your comment, and upvoted ^^

Thank you

Catch me on twitter @naanawf I'll follow back you, just mention :)

"I told you so, you were not g