Chapter 13

Choi Sulli's Return

Sulli was not sure why she was dressed up, ready, and waiting for Minho few minutes before seven o'clock. Maybe because she could not resist the challenge of that man and she did not like Minho’s comment about ‘rejection of Choi Sulli’.

Minho listen to gossip, and, despite wanting to pretend it did not bother her, Sulli was forced to admit the otherwise.  She did not know why she cares about what he is thaught about her.  But it seemed important to her that Choi Minho not think if she is fickle, heartless, crushing the hearts of men as supposed all residents of this town.

She heard his car in the driveway, and peered through the blinds. She was surprised to find Minho not driving his official car, but a silver Hyundai.  Soo Jung talk about healthy fantasy again fills her mind when the tall man came out of his sports car and walked toward the door.

Sulli was grateful for the opportunity to notice without his knowledge.  So she could prepare for the tight jeans and his thin cotton shirt.  But she needs to argue about a harmless fantasy.  Although it was prepared, her palms were damp with excitement as she opened the door and with bold brown eyes and white teeth.

"Hi. Are you ready?"

"It’s almost. Come in."  After closing the door behind him, Minho pulled her and hugging her immediately. Sulli is so surprised and couldn't fight.  His kiss is long and carefully, his tongue was searching.  He raised her arm to his neck and patted her hand there.  He emphasized his thumb to her armpit, and then launched the outstretched fingers up to her waist.

Minho cocked his lip upon her lip at a more favorable angle, pulled her tighter.  Back crawl, his hands stopped at the side of her .  His palm hand gently massaging her while his tongue explored .

When he releasing her, Sulli take a short breath into her lungs were congested and looked at Minho. Snapped him for being so brash it’s the same to admit that his hug is affected her.

That's why she just mumbled, "I'll be right back."  Somehow she could find the way to her bedroom, although she moved in a daze.  Scruffy appearance in the mirror was woke her of the hypnotized state.  Her eyes glowed in the mirror, looking back at her with wide eyes and hollow, like those of a woman who is fully aroused.  Her lips were red, swollen, and damp.  She touched her lips. It’s still throb.

And her hair!

Sulli spend half an hour her hair into a simple pigtails horse. Her hair is now unraveled around her shoulders.  Minho has released her pigtail even without she’s realizing it!

Annoyed with herself, Sulli hastily put lip gloss and grabbed a bottle of perfume.  Come to think of it, she threw it to her dressing table.  Then, insists that there is nothing wrong with her spray perfume, because nothing's going to happen in the Hyundai was at the drive-in, she sprayed perfume a lot, even accidentally sprayed it in between her s. 

"Are you ready?" Minho asked politely when Sulli back into the living room. 

"Ne."

As he opened the door for Sulli, his hands outstretched.  Her pinch-hairpin there in the palm of his hand.  Minho did not say anything.  No need to.  A satisfied smile says it all.

"I thought you were going to wear the official car," commented Sulli as they drove.

"I'm not in charge. Jin Ki can represent me, unless there is an emergency."

"Would you mind closing the window?"

"Yes. I like the wind."

Sulli do not doubt it.  Minho is very favorable wind by making her blouse stuck firmly in the front of the body.  The curve of her s clearly printed Minho to stare every time he looked at her, which quite often does.

Sulli was silent. She want that Minho would not consider it cowardly, Sulli was going to sue him to drive her home.  However, Sulli reluctantly accept spent a few hours for a fight.  It could be faced with fielding.  That can be handled is not sure that man attack her senses.  Minho looked sensual when shifting gears.  Strong muscles move with automatic precision, contract and relax with hypnotize flexibility. Car responded the man like an animal that has been domesticated.  Only with a little wrist movement, footing supple legs, the car rolled.

"Drive-in was on the other side of town," said Sulli, looked away from Minho's lap when the man lowered the gear. 

"We need to come to my place first." 

"Wae-yo?" 

Minho’s smile will can make the most famous playboy was embarrassed.  "I never go to a drive-in without preparation."

Sulli looked shocked, then disgusted, before turning away.  She stared straight windshield until they stopped at the driveway that even a small house on the street that looked well maintained sides overgrown shade trees.  This is not the place she thought that would be occupied by him.  This place is perfect for families.  Children play in the vast courtyards.  Some boys who cycled past them and waving to Minho.  Two women chatting from behind the myrtle short bushes which in blossom-bloom.  Man mowing the lawn across the street. 

Minho around the car and opened her door.  "Come in." 

"I'll wait here."

"There's something you need to hide?"

"Ne." 

"Mwo-ya?"

"Myself."

"Get down on the car will only add to their curiosity."

Minho is true.  Now most of the neighbors have already seen that their lawyers are not alone.  They stopped their various pastimes to oversee openly.  Sulli pushed the car door open.  She rejected offers to help her and down with herself.  She also yanked off his hand that was holding her elbow to help her as they climbed the stairs to the wide brick terrace, where Minho opened his front door.

The living room is bright and airy. Sulli thought his house would dim and erted.  The place was not at all clean, but tidy, as if all the messy stuff removed once the handful of modern furniture in order to welcome her arrival.  The duster was not working perfectly.  And plants need to be watered.

But the room was comfortable, seems to be best utilized and friendly, room where the books read as often as watchable TV.  Sulli will definitely feel comfortable releasing her shoes while crossing a wooden floor. The room exuded a kind of comfort. 

"The room was beautiful."

"Thanks," said Minho.  "Want to see the bedroom?"

"A-ani."

"The sheet is made by a designer. I just replaced it today." 

"No, thank you."

"Then let's go to the kitchen."

"Kitchen?"

"That's where I store my preparation."

Sulli too flabbergasted to not following him into the room overlooks the large backyard.  Minho went to the kitchen and opened the closet door.  And then fished.  When Minho pulled back his hand, Sulli closed her eyes, not believing how ... how vulgar that man.

"Popcorn and Coke."  Sulli opened her eyes.  Minho was carrying bags of popcorn and six-pack of Coke.

"Popcorn and Coke?"

"I never go to a drive-in without these two things." 

Sulli wanted to scream at him.  "I thought–"

"Mwo?"

"A-ani." Sulli pursed her lip together. 

"Do you think that I'm back here to take what?"  Brown and his froggy eyes narrowed at her. "Well, Sulli-shi, you probably do not mean– you think...? When I said I always go to the drive-in with the preparation, surely you do not think what I mean is ... gosh, your mind is really embarrassing."

"Can you stop talking that nonsense? Hurry up so I can get out of here." 

With a chuckle, Minho started to make his popcorn.  He lit the burner under the pan and pour cooking oil into it.  He tore the packaging popcorn with his teeth, and then shook it up grains of corn falls into the oil.

"Instead of just staring, you can keep an eye on it while I cool the drink," said Minho at Sulli. "And do not get burnt. I do not like burnt popcorn."

Sulli, a look of sullen, walked over to the stove.  Minho had put the pan lid. Corn seeds were bubbling underneath.  "Like at the drive-in now there's no snack booth?"

"Of course there," Minho said while the ice-cube trays to empty the contents into a small cooler and portable with noisy.

"Then why are we making popcorn ourselves?"  Sulli shake the pan, determined not to let it burn, after his haughty warning.

"Popcorn can’t be real unless it making like this. My umma used to always make it like this, before there was a popcorn machine." 

"Where are your parents?" 

"Both of them are passed away." 

"Oh, how about your brother and sister?"

"Nothing. You like butter, right?"  Minho asked, hastily changed the subject. 

Sulli nodded absently.  "I think it is already cooked. What should I pour into it?"

Minho handed a large plastic bowl complete with lid.  Because the drink is ready, he took over the making of popcorn and put two more packs before dropping half a lump of pure butter into the hot pan.  The sizzling skillet and filled the kitchen with the milky aroma. 

"I do not think you're skilled enough in the kitchen," said Sulli, watching butter melt while rolling around the bottom of the pan to the heat.

"To be honest, popcorn is the only skill that I can."  His eyes move from his activity to Sulli's face.  "In the kitchen, I mean."

Sulli turned away from his gaze. "Soo Jung said that you rarely eat dinner at home."

"So you guys are talking about me." 

"I did not ask," said Sulli snapped. "Soo Jung is who told me that information."

"So, what did she have told to you?"

"That you are bastards as far as women."

Minho was not at all offended.  In fact, he laughed.  "Sounds like it's not something for Soo Jung would say to you."

"You're right.  I concluded that."

"So, you and Soo Jung were discussed my love life."

"I would not call it a love life."

"Oh?" 

"I do not think of ' here and there' as the love."

"What do you think about love? Leaving poor stupid guy in front of the altar?" 

Sulli react as Minho hit her.  She did not move for a few seconds, and just stared at the man.  When she finally moves, it does so with cotton skirts rustling sweep of brown hair and almost slapped Minho's face as she turn around him.

"Wait! Sulli-ah!" 

Sulli does not stop.  She did not slow down either.  In fact, she has been accelerating her pace.  Minho was blocking her path with around her and head off the door knob.  "Just now I was very rude and unforgivable."

"Indeed. Now move."

"I'm sorry. Really, and you're right, sometimes I act like a bastard. Blessing practices."

"You admit that you are a bastard?"

"No, I confess that I used to be a bastard. Sharp. Rough. Not sensitive. I changed from a few years of living here, but sometimes the habit relapse." Minho put his hand on her shoulder. "I do not mean to say that to you.  It came out just like that. "

"You do not owe anything to me, Mr. Choi.  Manners though.  I'm not one of those women who are crazy about you. "

Minho’s lip is twitching because he wanted to smile. "Soo Jung said things are extraordinary, it seems."

"So did you.  It brings you a lot to the bedroom. "

Rays tease was lost from his eyes. "I'm not a monk, and I need more than just a means of entertainment not from a e, so, yeah, sometimes I'm having relations with several women in the city.  But I'm always honest.  I never took advantage of any woman with making the promises that I know I can’t keep it. "

Sulli is down. It was also Soo Jung said. Minho always told the ladies it before, what will she get exactly. Staring directly into the chest strapping and muscular, Sulli can understand why some women volunteered to walk into the emotional slaughterhouse.

His fingers touching her chin and looked up.

"And I'm not breaking that tradition. Since the beginning, in moment after I met you, you already know what I want."

"For won the bet."

"Take you to the bed."

"Equal and unvarying."

"Of course not," Minho said hoarsely.  "As much as I love sipping the soju, dear, I prefer to taste you."

Her stomach somersaults.  "I've said no," said Sulli trembling.  "Is not it will change your mind?"

Minho stepped closer.  "Touch me and prove it."

Hearing that sassy invitation, Sulli is sharp gasp and turned the man. "Do you salt your popcorn?"

Minho followed Sulli steps into the kitchen.  "Sure," he replied, saying the word lazily.  Choi Minho is easy mood changed like a chameleon. Sulli hope that she can recover from their comments that lead as fast as that man. 

Minho taking a metal salt shake –ugly container, mass production complete with the handle– of a kitchen cupboard and shake it over a bowl of popcorn.  Then he moved to the butter melted into it. 

Sulli noticed the golden liquid butter dripped slowly into corn seeds are white and looks soft.  She decided that the only thing that smells were better than popcorn incipient and melted butter is Choi Minho.  His cologne was strong enough to lure, but mysterious enough to tempt rather than mastered.

Minho sweep last drops of melted butter on the edge of the pan before it aside.  Fingers are coated with melted butter, smearing Sulli lips until her lip look smooth and shiny.

It seems all the neighbors had gone into the house.  No longer hear activity voices outside the door of the home. The sun sank below the horizon far enough to illuminate the kitchen with orange light.  The atmosphere is so warm, calm, and quiet.  Minho was given off heat.  His fingertips were so subtle and powerful when leveling rushed of melted butter on the Sulli lips.

Her heart beating so fast and scare her.  Perhaps this is why she spoke the name of the man with the high notes at the same time demanding confused.

"Minho-ah?" 

"Hmm?" Minho looked down and opened his lip to Sulli lips.  He barely touched her lip, just exchanging the breath, until he felt a longing Sulli's body curved and approached him.  He touched his tongue to her lip which buttering, throat issued a low voice and severe hunger.  , taste, his tongue was nimble, wet, and provocative.  Sulli lips open and tried to grab it. Sulli is short of breath.

When Sulli think that she would be crazy to endure and wanted him, his tongue finally touched her lips and teased the tip of her tongue.  Then, as he pulled out a wild sound, his lip crushed hard upon her lip.  Minho lips felt slippery, and the friction caused when his tongue slipped feels y and intoxicating.

"You know that I still want you," Minho growled, his lips still pressed her lip, "You know that, right?"  Sulli moaned in response, did not satisfy he repeat his question.  "You know that, right?"

"Ne," said Sulli, and then groaned.  She could not deny the evidence when Minho pressed interest in masculine’s place and so private.  Heedless of the consequences, she was tiptoe and rubbing her body there. 

Minho cast the curses on her lip, before exploring it with his tongue.  His hands splayed wide on her back and pulled her so close and her squeezed at his pounding heart.  Without thinking about anything -Minho's vague past, and past of herself- her fingers slipped to the sidelines his dark brown hair and hold the head of the man while the fire of passion in her stomach spread through her body and threatened to master it fully.

"Sulli, Sulli-ah." With a groan, and bury his face in Sulli's neck.  "It's the time, is not it?"

Her body slumped in his surrender arms.  When Minho keep away her body, and leaning on the kitchen counter, Sulli's eyes could barely concentrate on the face that has disturbing dreams and fantasies become a source of shameless that happened a few days later. 

"Then we'd better go now," said Minho.  "If we does not leave now, we will not get a good spot at the drive-in."