Chapter 4

Choi Sulli's Return

His friend knew the judge recognized his gaze.  "I know what you're thinking. But you can not tame that one."

"You doubt my abilities?"

"As far as about Choi Sulli, yes."

The sly grin tugged softly.  "Bet?"

"Are you serious?"  The question addressed by steady nod.

The man unconsciously tugging at his earlobes while pondering the stakes.  "I'm looking for a new fishing pole, but Ji Young's jacket teeth broken and must be replaced. Costs dentist to replace gear-jacket."

"The fishing pole new, then. And you know how I like soju. So we agreed, a box of soju against new fishing pole?"  They shook hands solemnly.

"Sulli going straight back to Seoul soon after the wedding is over. You don't have much time. One week from tonight."

"I do not need much time."  The tall man turned to go.

"Wait," said his friend, inhibiting the pace for the second time.  "How do I know you did it?"

"From the smile on her face."

 

His smile is a blend of cunning wolf scouts and honesty.  Annoyance pirates and sincerity slowly angel appeared in that smile.  Confident grin that could make you melt or shudder, depending on your point of view.

Sulli slightly melted and shuddered when she saw that smile a few seconds later. 

When there's a tapped on her shoulder, she turned around, faced with a red tie blue stripes over a pale gray shirt.  She followed it to tie up, to the mesmerizing smile.

Her heart jumped a beat or two.  Her stomach seemed to freefall for a long time before finally landing hard.  fuses like Sahara Desert.  But she kept and keep cool while soaking up the view grooved brown hair, brown eyes, brown face due to sun, as well as tall and muscular body.  Sulli recognized him as the man who had laughed out loud so disrespectful.

 

The packaging is far more interesting than most men.  Then?  She knew this kind.  She recognized that a wide smile.  The only thing that does not do the man was , when thinking that he found tasty prey.  Well, the man will know soon that I'm more like vinegar than honey, Sulli's mind. 

"I like the way you eat strawberries."

That's not the opening line of the alleged Sulli.  At least she had praised the originality of this man and ignore it.  But physically it's not as easy to ignore the man.

Shaking her stomach and a little topsy-turvy.  The brief opening sentence told several things at once.  That man liked what she saw.  That man was quite interested to see up close.  Flattered?  Yes.  If she was another woman, the way the man certainly succeeded.  But instead Sulli looked back the man with hubris that could deterring men lack confidence.

The brown eyes moved down to the mouth of Sulli.  "You're the expert in terms of what else?"

"Fending off unwanted advances."

The man laughed.  "And replied smartly."

"Thank you."

"Want to dance?"

"No, thanks."

Sulli tried to back him, but then her elbow touched. "Please?"

"No, thank you." Sulli emphasizing each word so that the man could not misinterpret determination behind those words.

" Why? "

Sulli did not want to embarrass Soo Jung and Tae Min, otherwise she would remind the man sneaky brown hair, brown-eyed, with a tantalizing body and the crocodile smile that she did not need to explain anything to him because it has refused the man to dance.

Sulli finally just said, "I'm too much dancing and my feet hurt.  Well, I'm sorry, but I must go."

Sulli walked away, kept her back to him.  She stepped around the buffet table to the round table in the middle of the room, where there is a fountain of champagne.  She cupped tulip glass under one of the shower and fill it.

"At Sunday school I was taught that lying is a sin."  Champagne splashed into her hands when Sulli turned, her eyes caught sight of the chest to the above areas.

She was dubious this man had attended Sunday school.  And she believes that the only thought that man of sin is a sin what he would do next.

"I was taught it was rude to interrupt people constantly."

"You do not need to lie, you know."

"I'm not lying."

The man chuckled.  "Listen, Miss Choi Sulli, I've been watching more than an hour, and you have not danced at all, even though you had several times invited."

Sulli's cheeks flushed, but she was more annoyed than embarrassed.  "Then it has to be the first clue for you.  I do not want to dance."

" Why not say it directly? "

" I just do it."

The man laughed again "I love your sense of humor. "

" I'm not trying to be funny and did not care whether you like me, my sense of humor, the way I eat strawberries, or whatever."

"You've made it quite clear, but, you know, it makes a bit of a problem for us."

"What problem?" Sulli quickly lose patience and tired serve the man's game. Were it not for curiously, Mrs. Lee Mi Sook, she would put her glass of champagne and walked away from the room, apologizing to Soo Jung and Tae Min later. "What problems may be equally experienced by you and me?"