Chapter 2

Choi Sulli's Return

 

Before Sulli could answer, the main character in the party is came.  "Sulli, can you help me with my hair? I feel there is a important loose clamp. Please help me, huh? Excuse me, Mrs. Lee."

Sulli left a plate that is half full.  She did not want to eat, she just needs her hands busy.  "Thanks," she said softly as her friend's arm in her arm and led her out of the formal living room, down the hall, toward the dressing room.

Soo Jung laughed.  "You look needs to be saved. Or maybe Mrs. Lee Mi Sook was the one who threatened in danger. I was worried you were going to eat Swedish meatballs and then stabbed her with a toothpick."

 

After making sure they were alone in the dressing room under the stairs, they locked the doors to ensure privacy.

Sulli leaning against the door and sighed annoyed.  "And you ask why only now that I'm back after three years? Could you blame me for away? Only thing she did not do to satisfy her curiosity about the exciting details of my life in the big city just drooling from his mouth."

Soo Jung sitting in front of the dressing table and put on lipstick.  "Is there any exciting details about life in the big city?"  She glanced toward Sulli through framed oval mirror.  Sulli's cold stare only made her laugh again.  "Calm down, Ssul. It's a small town in Korea. What else can people do like Mrs. Lee?"

"Watching the grass grow?"

"Right! They must concern themselves with the affairs of others. And, honestly, you're giving them a lot of gossip a few years ago."

"I'm not trying to get their attention."

"Well, still, you get it. Through the years they wonder why you're doing what you're doing. Your parents moved shortly afterwards, so no one can help them answer the riddle. Now you appear to look like the actress in Dynasty, was not affected by the incident. they really want to know what triggering you to do it that-never-happened. Can you blame them for their curiousity?"

"Yes, I can. Could say the rumors that make my parents mad, also their childish curiosity. Umma and Appa could not go anywhere without receiving a cynical glance or question that seeks prying information from them. Fact that  they consider friends even tease them about it. They no longer bear the pressure of it and go."

"I think they go because your Appa get a job in Canada"

"That's the reason they gave me, but I never believed it. I Am the reason they moved. I have to accept it, Jung."  Sulli is issue a lipstick from her purse and viewing to her lip.  "But thank you for the compliment about my appearance as one of the last Dynasty's actress." 

Soo Jung smiled.  "The women around here wear short cocktail dresses or long formal dresses. They have never heard of a pearl necklace. All their tops flat, not jagged like yours. There's nobody would think to combine bright orange with purple, but the color was looks sensational in your body," she said, admiring the dress Sulli looks like artfully blend the pieces crosswise and some of scarfs.

"And, omo! Oh dear..."Soo Jung exclaimed, patting her cheek feigned horror, "did you really make two piercings in one ear? You're definitely going to be a fanatical supporter of left wing! I'm not even going to  surprised if it turns out there is one or two Yankee in your family tree. "

Laughing, Sulli hit the air a few centimeters in front of the nose of Soo Jung.  "Shut up, you make me laugh, but I do not want to laugh."

Soo Jung holding Sulli's hand warmly.  "I know you do not want to come back here, that the only reason you want is for the sake of my marriage. I know you sacrificed a lot, and I appreciate it."

 

"I'm not going to miss the wedding, Jungie-ah. Did you know that. Though ..."

"Even if you do not understand why I want to get married again," Soo Jung finished her sentence.

"Well, yes."  Sulli's eyes Soo Jung straight.

According to Soo Jung just digging a deeper hole for herself.  She already had a chance to bring her two children and leave this boring town after her divorce from her first husband.  But Soo Jung remain, endure all the gossip, and getting married again.

"Sulli-ah, I love Tae Min oppa. I want to marry her, have children with him."  Expression Soo Jung request understanding. "I think I love Jong Hyun oppa, but I just see what others see, an amazing actor. Unfortunately, that's just him. When he could not be that anymore, he's falling apart, turned to booze, to another woman. They still cheered instead told him to be mature as me, nagging wife, did.  Well, Tae Min oppa so tough as Gibraltar Rock.  He loves me, loves my children.  He's not as handsome as Jong Hyun oppa, chiselled body nor Jong Hyun oppa, but he's a real man, not a big child. "

Sulli hand patted Soo Jung. "I'm so happy for you.  You know that.  I think Tae Min great because he can make you whole again.  It's just that I can not imagine anyone would choose to live like that.  I feel lucky because I've managed to avoid it. "

"That's because you have not found the right guy." Soo Jung raise her eyebrows. "By the way, I guess you have not met with your former fiancée."

"Yet, and I hope not. " While she plays with her hair. "He and Suzy are still husband and wife, I guess."

"Yes, but people hear a lot of gossip.  They say---"

"Do not!"  Sulli said.  "I do not want to know. I do not want to humble themselves to the same level as everyone else in this town who are hungry for the latest gossip."  She looked at Soo Jung hairstyle carefully.  "Your hair is perfect. Which flops do you call 'off' earlier?"

"It's just a ploy to keep you from Mrs. Lee."  Soo Jung jumped from the chair dressing table with a movement almost too energetic for her age (their age about twenty five years old, by the way) with having two children.

 

They both left the dressing room, giggling like young girls, as they did in junior high and high school.  Soo Jung managed to look more seriously when they re-entered the sitting room.  Groom saw them and immediately walked over toward her and Sulli.

 

"Honey, the president director of the company has just arrived from Incheon," said Tae min to Soo Jung. "He can not wait to meet you. He said that he wanted to see a woman who assured eternal bachelor like me to get married. Excuse me, Sulli-ah."

"Go ahead." Sulli watched the senior manager of a successful insurance company that leads the bride to see the boss. 

With his proud to introduced Soo Jung and Soo Jung daughters are still young.  Sulli was very pleased to see the new happiness experienced by Soo Jung.  After marriage with Jong Hyun, Soo Jung clearly deserve to be happy.  Tae Min sleeve that protects and lovingly draped over the shoulder lean Soo Jung.  Sulli look his instinctive and spontaneous movement.  Without a word, it expresses feelings Tae Min for his future wife.  Sulli interpret the feeling of emptiness that suddenly hang as hunger and decided to explore the buffet again.

 

 

 

Well, that's the latest update from me, guys. I promise that I will update regularly as soon as possible.

Anyway, the Dynasty on this story is refers to American TV series on 1981. The actress just doing like Sulli does, so I think that I have to mention it in this story ^^