Chapter 16

Choi Sulli's Return

"Good night. I want to go."

"Wait a minute." He pulled her again.  "That's it? That's why you're willing to blame, rather than announcing to the church full of people that he and Suzy had an affair, which personally I think is what you're supposed to do."

"I'm not asking for your advice, once or even now."

"That's why, when you see Woo Bin tonight, you're looking shaken. How can you love a man low wide like him?"

"I did not expect less sensitive man like you to understand."

"Want to know what I think?"

"No."

"I think you deceive yourself by believing that you still love Woo Bin. He's the only man who can make you irritated, the only one who turned you down and reversing you."

"You're crazy."

"No, Woo Bin is crazy. Because did not drive away the passionately woman like you. Why that’s stupid bastard want to take the risk of losing you? I know Bae Suzy. She was a beautiful woman, but she did not have the spirit like you, and vitality."  Minho cocked his head to one side.  "Maybe it made Woo Bin scared. Maybe he knew would not be able to satisfy a woman like you. On the night before the wedding, he was nervous about it and need to be convinced of his manhood. So he took another woman –not just another woman, but your friend– to bed to prove it."

"That's ... that's ridiculous! The real men do not need to prove their masculinity!" Sulli shouted.

"Exactly."

Sulli realized that Minho had cornered her and now trying to bluff it out. "I never threatened masculinity of Woo Bin."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. How can that be?"

"Just be yourself. Clever, talented, confident, self-sufficient. Several men feel threatened by woman like you. Seems Woo Bin one of the men. He needed a woman who would be his ego, telling him how much stronger and beyond ordinary himself."

"I've done it," said Sulli upset.  Till this day she still does not understand why Woo Bin went to Suzy's bed.  What Suzy given that she's not given?  What need has been met Suzy that Sulli is not fulfilled?

Minho said, "But you as strong and regular pant the man. More, in fact, Woo Bin can not handle it." Minho embraced Sulli.  "I think he is really stupid because let you go. And I think you're really stupid because you fantasize that you still love him."

Sulli tried to escape from the embrace of Minho but in vain.  Minho seems to only use a little power, but he has very strong arms.  So is his lazy smile. The smile was removed Woo Bin’s figure from her memory.  The man that she loved seemed sketchy because of him, which she hated.  Choi Minho always knew the right way, either to stimulate or disclose the contents of her heart. Sulli do not know how the man can do it, or why she felt so guilty, but it's already happened and she would never forgive Minho for it.

Not aware of what does she thought, Minho continued soothing his monologue. "Kim Woo Bin is not worth it to you, Sulli-ah. The marriage sooner or later you will end up with unhappy. By doing what you're doing, you just save yourself from the greater of unhappiness."

"How dare you stand there and assume you know what would make me happy."

"Oh, I know. You need a man who will defend you. The man who are enjoyed, instead of intimidated, passionate the nature of your fire. The man who could compensate for your passion. You need someone who loves you, and I mean with passion, Sulli-ah. And often."

"And I suppose you think that you qualify it."

Minho’s body swiped at Sulli. "You know better."

"I'll tell you one thing," said Sulli hateful.  "I love Woo Bin."

"Prove it. Fight me. Fight this."

Minho pushed Sulli to lean to one of the poles that support the roof terrace and hers aloud.  Sulli protest has been formed in his mouth, but was silenced by a demanding kiss.  Sulli tried to look away, to avoid his persuade kiss, but the lips of the man with persistent follow her lip.

Sulli pushed Minho's shoulder with the tip of her base, but Minho leaned even closer, hold her between his body and the slick cypress wood.  "All the fire of passion," Minho is muttered at her neck when she looked up, "and Woo Bin instead want to put it out."

"But you do not want?"

Minho brushed his lip back and forth along her lip as he shook his head.  "Absolutely not, Sulli-ah. I want to make you more burning with powerful. I want to be the center of your passion."

Sulli gasp, and when she did, his tongue slipped into .  His tongue is maneuver nimbly.  Sulli against the vibrations which crawls and threatens to all the strength of her legs.  She denies sensation slowly spread through her body, so thick, hot, and gave off bubbles like warm syrup.

Minho ed her blouse and pulled the edge of the belt behind Sulli’s skirt.  "Andwae," Sulli protested weakly.

"Why not?"

"Because I hate you."

"Love does not affect good for you," Minho said, moving his hand to her painful .  "Maybe you should try to hate."

"Stop it," groaned Sulli.

"Before I could taste you?"

"Yes."

"You want me to leave you alone, right?"

"Yes."

"No, you do not want it."

"Yeah, I want it."

Minho pressed his lip to her ear and flatten his hand on her belly, his fingers pointing down. "Should I stop here?"

"Yes."

"I can give you pleasure, Ssul, just with my fingertips. Just touch."

"Andwae, Stop."

"You do not want me to touch you in a place where you're so warm and slippery?"

"Yes," sobbed Sulli.

"You're a liar, Choi Sulli," Minho whispered hoarsely.

Sulli wanted to throw herself in the arms of Minho.  She was eager to put her head in his chest and inhale who greeted his power.  And, with a sense of shame that made her angry, she admitted to herself that she wanted to hand him a sense of longing to caress her body that makes hot-and cold pain was gone.

But Sulli battling weakness and looked up.  With all her strength, she turned her passion into hatred.  Her lips were swollen, not only due to their kiss, but also because her teeth are trying to hold her submissive squeal. Her brown eyes glittered full rebellion.

"The only thing you prove is that I'm human, made of flesh and not stone. Now I will sleep with you if that's what you want. You can win your bet. You can save your great ego to continue the track record of your conquests in the bedroom."  She took a shaky breath.  "But when we're done, I'll still love Woo Bin. And you will know that I did not do it wholeheartedly. I will use you as you use me. Is that what you want?"

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

Minho has made a fatal mistake and he knows it.

Scold miscalculation he made, he drained the cup of coffee to so many who have been drunk since coming home from Sulli's cabin.  He did not even try to sleep, knowing it futile.  He will not be able to sleep.  Between passion and punish himself, he would have stayed up all night.  So he chose to put on a pot of coffee and spend the night with a swig.

Now, as the sun crept up from the eastern horizon, he is still blame himself for screwing up everything overnight.

When cornered, the injured star will strike anywhere.  When he told Sulli that she had not, could not, love Woo Bin, obviously she would swear otherwise in front of a pile of Scripture.

Why is he late notice?

"Because I'm stupid, that's why," Minho muttered as he left his seat.  He washed his cup in the sink, unpluged the coffeemaker, and walked along the dark hallway toward his bedroom.  He had a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror on his desk.  His eyes were bloodshot and unfocused eyes like a drunk after drinking for three full days.  His beard is darker than the color of his hair and his face took up half down. His shirt is open of all buttoned, weak edges hanging over his thighs.  He looks really messy and totally inappropriate for a lawyer in Busan.

He washed his face in the bathroom sink, and once again to review the events of last night. Sulli is whole woman, no doubt.  Sensual and passionate woman.  Sulli was furious when Minho cut their and rushed off to the drive-in.

 

 

Minho's POV

 If at the time I took her from the kitchen to the bedroom, she was not going to fight.  Oh, Sulli wanted to show a little resistance, has given her nature to fight, but did not actually fight.

 

 

Minho has been decided since their first meeting that the only way he could seduce Choi Sulli is to not do anything.  He immediately realized that Sulli can not be praised; she is immune to compliments.  Sulli could not be persuaded; she's too smart.  Minho could not to provoke her to feel pity on him; Sulli will not believe it.

Minho instinctively knew that the only way he managed to bring Sulli to bed is to tell her it bluntly outspoken about what he would do, then do not try hard to do so.  Attacked with hard, and then back off.  Confusion is the key.  So Minho implement final step, the poor girl will be too confused with his tactic until the girl will feel relieved when falling into his bed.

Everything went smoothly and according to plan.  But Minho did not take into account the biggest obstacle that Sulli consider herself still loves Kim Woo Bin.

His chin scratched. Minho swore a blunt razor throwing it into the trash angrily.  He removed his clothes, stepped into the shower, and play taps to run out.  Maybe loud bursts of water that can make his brain think clearly.

Love Woo Bin!  Ha! Makes no sense.

Minho soaped himself, frowning at the thought Sulli is still crazy about that loser. Did not she realize that everything I said about Woo Bin's insecurity is true?  Minho thought.  Of course, it's amateur psychology.  But it was so obvious to any fool could see the truth of this theory.

Woo Bin is the only man who ever hurt Sulli.  Sulli is like a child who is not given a toy and she has a box of toys.  Woo Bin is the only one that Sulli wants just because she knew that she would not be able to get that man.  If Sulli really loves Woo Bin, as she claimed, she will forgive Woo Bin and remain married to him infidelity. Why Sulli can not see that fact?

Minho turned off the water and out from under the shower.  He dried off blindly.  Walked into his bedroom, he started rummaging through drawers for underwear short and matching socks.

Sulli knows how to give as much as she can get.  Sulli scored big with his challenges replied and told him that she was willing to sleep with him.  Just for . Without emotion.

Why did I not take the offer?  Why am I not straight into the bedroom carrying Sulli?  I would be rid of Kim Woo Bin, and any man who ever she met, of her mind.  At least I got rid of what is now stuffed with this difficulty.

Minho was cursing his passion evidence.  Cursing the brunette woman to made him like this.  Curse of the helplessness to against that woman. Cursed himself for not going to one of the many women who would be happy to make it fit pants this morning.

Once fully dressed, Minho grabbed the car keys and left the house.  Immediately turns his official car, although everyone would think the engine would crash when see how he stepping on the pedal until exhausted.  Fortunately, the city streets are just beginning to live and not too crowded.

The sun has not risen yet, but the weather was hot. Minho's shirt stuck to his back when he entered the law firm office in the building.  His forehead wrinkled in and a piece of tissue stuck to his chin to stop the blood due to cut throat razor earlier.

"Annyeong," called Lee Jin Ki, turned away when the door slammed shut behind Minho. "The coffee is almost ready."

"I do not want to drink coffee. Did you have to type a report yesterday?"

Jin Ki was shocked to hear that a sharp question. "Yeah. It's on your desk."

"Finally," Minho muttered.

His bad mood is out of the ordinary at all.  So is messy and damp hair, uncombed seemingly after the shower.  So is his way pacing aimlessly looking for something for the office as if punch.

"Had a bad night?" Jin Ki asked innocently.

"What do you mean with that question?"

"Nothing. I'm just asking."

"Well, do not. I'll be in my office." His hands at the door knob when Jin Ki was stop him with other bold questions.  "How is about our bet?"

Minho turned around.  "You do not win it yet."

Jin Ki laughed.  "I have not lost either, I see your mood."

Minho walked into his office and shook the glass when the door slammed.  He threw himself into an old leather chair and put his feet firmly into the corner of his desk.  Leaning back, he closed his eyes.

Sulli's shadow was printed clearly behind his eyelid. As obvious as he remembers scenery her bust behind silk lace was plant lust named camisole.

Minho jabbed his finger was sore eyelids and too realistic and silencing the moans that he feared his representative will be heard.  Why did he torture himself like this?  Why did he not slept her overnight and end this for once and forever?

Because he knew the imagery in the bed is not going to end.  He wanted her exceed his bet with Jin Ki.  He wants more than one night.  He could not imagine if he not wanted her now. Or in the future.

Sulli is totally different from all of  surplus other woman ever sleeps with a passion but without curiosity.  When he slept with Sulli, he wants not just the hormones involved.  He wants everything –all the feelings, fears, dreams– to take part in their romance.

But why?

Because of that she makes him curious. Sulli shows sophisticated appearance and indifferent that can directly penetrate the moment he saw her from across the room in SM club. The woman kept carefully hidden fragility.  Minho wanted to uncover the source of fragility.  Last night he managed to reveal it.

Okay.  Now that he knows why Sulli is so compelling, why did it not make him happy?  Now that he knows the darkest secrets and deepest of Choi Sulli, why he was still not satisfied?  There is no one to blame but himself because he did not accept the offer to sleep with her overnight.  What's wrong with me?  Minho asked.

The hot weather.  Damp.  He could blame his skin itchy and grumpy attitude, lack of sleep, his aroused state, fantasies are remarkable, and bad mood on the weather.

Or he could accept gracefully the other alternatives are more somber.  He has fallen in love.