Chapter 3

Choi Sulli's Return

As if returning to Busan were not bad enough, back to attend a wedding add insult to injury.  Kim Woo Bin, the man who almost marrying with her, is a topic that she knew for sure would have to face.  At least she managed to survive when the name was mentioned earlier and not have to worry about it anymore obstacles.

 

Discussing about Woo Bin reviving all the negative emotions she had left three years ago.  At first she thought she was rid of him forever, but it looks like it's perched like a giant memory in city speed limits, waiting for her return.  Once she returned, they had the hang of it again.

 

She should not return.  But how could she refused to attend Soo Jung's second marriage?  She could not.  Soo Jung would not be satisfied if only Sulli appeared at the blessing ceremony and afterwards rush fled.  Before realizing what was happening, Sulli has promised herself to attend the party and stay until completion.  While here, she plans to finish some business, but she still had to pass this week.  One week.  One week in the city according to her sake never seen again.  Can she survive?

 

Perhaps.  But not without compensation.  Compensation as strong encouragement to obey once or twice, she thought as she watched the rows of dessert at the end of the buffet table.  Peccadillo like it would help keep her sanity.  I deserve a reward, right?  How could I possibly offer moral support at Soo Jung if I had not braced myself with refreshments?  Sulli's mind.

 

Before she could stop herself, Sulli took two-strawberries-chocolate-coated-three-ply from a silver tray and find a quiet corner to eat it.  It's really forbidden fruit for a woman who wants to maintain her slenderness.  But forbidden fruit is what Sulli needed today.

 

Holding a small green stalk between thumb and forefinger, Sulli bite the first strawberry.  Outermost layer of dark chocolate bitter-sweet on the tongue.  Then the milk chocolate coating the palate with it's rich texture and smooth as velvet.  Next, almost like a gift, a soft white chocolate soothe senses and prepare to bite the tempting that red fruit.

 

Sulli chewing slowly, sinful pleasures, letting each layer of melted chocolate and filled with a distinctive sweet taste.

 

It was a sensual experience, not only for Sulli, but also the man who watching her from across the room.  Leaned casually against the wall, with ankles crossed, long legs bent, he oversaw two teeth Choi Sulli crushed chocolate-covered strawberries.  The woman eating strawberries make it look like an activity to his own mouth salivating, more because he wanted to taste the lips and tongue that looked so enticing than the strawberry.

 

"I see you still pay attention to her."

The man moved his body weight, but did not distract from her.  "Choi Sulli very pretty sight," he admitted at the man who re-joined him.

"From the first. One of the most beautiful girl in school. Classy, ​​you know?"

"What did she do before she leaves can not be classy. Why'd she do it?"

"Well, if I knew, I mean just the only one who knows."

The taller man looked down at his friend.  "Really? She did so and then walk away?"

"Just like that."  Snapping his fingers.  "Leaving groom -Kim Woo bin, did you know- he was the helpless."  He elbowed the other man's ribs.  "Do not mean to."

 

They both laughed, but not loud enough to grab the attention of the bride and groom who were busy opening gifts wedding amid calls oooh and aaah laden admiration.

"So she should be married to Kim Woo Bin?"

"Uh-huh. Ofcourse people speculate."

All it takes is asked, raising an eyebrow, then the second guy with all the happiness to tell him at the first of a series of rumored possibilities on the table card games and on the clothesline.

 

The man overseeing Sulli thoughtfully for some time, watching her to stop passing waiter and gave her empty plate.

"I think I'm going to ask her to dance."  He hauled it out of the wall, but the sound of his friend laughter stopped him. 

"Good luck, man."

"It sounds like you think I need it."

"You can not touch her with a ten-foot stick though."

"I do not want to touch with a ten-foot stick. I want to 'sleep' with her."

The other man stopped laughing and gawking.  He had never heard that his friend would speak like that.  Oh, he always talked like a man, exchanging the rude jokes.  But his stories are always about other people.  He never told his personal life.  He does not need to brag.  Prowess is famous throughout the city.

The man woke up from the shock.  "I know your track record with a very impressive woman. But it's not going to happen this time."

"Why do you think so?"

"From what I've heard, Sulli really 'shut down' when she face the men. He does not deal in any way associated with men. Changing men to stone such a woman in Greek mythology."  Instead of deterring the tall man, pieces of information that increasingly and raise his curiosity.  He always liked a challenge.  His eyes narrowed as he continued to oversee Sulli.