Chapter 1

Choi Sulli's Return

Well, here we go. Enjoy the story ^^

Don't forget to leave your comments, guys.

Happy reading!!!

 

 

Regards, nanawidya

 

 

"Who is she?"

"Her name is Choi Sulli"

"You know her?"

"Since 3rd grade in the elementary school"

"Really?"

"Can be since 2nd grade"

"It means she grown up here"

"Yap"

"Where did she going during this time?"

"For the rest of your life?"

The first guy frown his forehead when he looked down to the second guy. "Where did she going during this time?" He repeat his question with a cold voice.

The second guy looks scared. "Seoul", his Busan thick accent make the word heard like "soul". "Move there a few years ago. She is a designer."

"Designer?" He would never guess that from the appearance that woman.

"Something like that. Jiyoung can told you more about what Sulli has done all the time"

He want to ask to his friend's wife about Choi Sulli later. That woman raised his curiosity.  And curiosity, like the other tastes, never left unsatisfied for a long time.

However, this time he was satisfy only watching Choi Sulli as she mingled among the guests at the party to another.  No longer a small town girl, Sulli stood out like a swollen thumb.

Parable bad, he thought.  Swollen thumb was unsightly.  He has not seen any blemish in this woman's appearance.

"Why did she leave this town?" He ask to his friend.

And his friend just chuckled.  "You would not believe it."

"Tell me."

"Well, the story is like this."  In a low voice, the second guy began to share the piece of the hottest gossip ever in Busan.

---------------------------

 

Subject the 'unbelievable' story that is being told in the middle of the room stifled a yawn from across of the room.  Laughter is the sudden loud sound startled her, also the others near there.  Turned, Sulli saw two men standing near the wall of windows a lot, which leads to the golf field.  The tall with his brown hair is wiping his tears of laughter from his eyes.

 

Sulli's POV

Maybe they were exchanging dirty jokes, think Sulli disgust.  These plebeian people do not know  manners in the official party.  Locker room near the pool and the main formal rooms in the country club is no different for them.  They had no manners at all.

 

The groom's family was all-out to a party they held in honor of the bride and groom.  Because money is not a problem, the chef has given his best efforts to the buffet.  Spent a decorators wholesale florists supplies within a few miles; spacious formal lounge was decorated in floral bouquets of different colors.  Usually, SM club -place of rental services provider for the purposes of marriage- only rent locally for the dance party, but tonight there are boyband performance music enlivened by special imported from Seoul.

Their appearance is not too bad, think Sulli.  Suddenly her eyes with band leader's eyes who are exploring just stare at each other and smiled at her when they started playing energetic song 'electric shock'.  The man winked at him.  Sulli winked back, then immediately turned her attention to the buffet.  Looking down, she concentrated on filling her plate.

"Choi Sulli".

Groaned inwardly, Sulli fake smile and turned away.  "Well, hello, Mrs. Lee Mi Sook."

"Long time no see, girl."

You too, old pal.  "Yes, it is long."

"How long?"

"Three years."  Three years, two months, six days.  Obviously not long enough for people to forget.

"Are you still in Seoul?"

"Yes, I am"  And loved it.  Loved any place of origin instead of Busan.

"You look great."

"Thank you."

"Very town."

The comment was meant as satire.  Sulli consider it the highest compliment.  Mrs. Lee Mi Sook spooning spicy crab stuffed mushroom into and chewed vigorously.

Then, as if afraid Sulli will escape before she could be interrogated further with her nosy questions, she hurriedly asked, "And your parents? How are they?"

"Well, they were fine."  Sulli and took her back to the raw oyster with half shell opensomething that would never be eaten up at any time, although now she is Seoul's residentand put it on her plate.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Lee Mi Sook was not aware of the situation and had never heard the term 'body language'.  She kept asking, without trepidation.  "Are they still in Canada?"

"Uh-huh."

"They rarely go home. Then after ... well, you know what I mean. Definitely still hard for them, I'm sure."

Sulli want to put a plate, leaving the room, the city, and the region, just as she did three years ago.  The only thing that keeps her in front of a bowl of melon current is strong determination not to give satisfaction to anyone because it has managed to scare her.

"Do you still have a cabin on the lake?"