You're different.

Hold you close

Dear mom and dad.

 

I met someone here a few days ago, Maybe it all went to fast and maybe I am getting my hopes up.

You guys should see him, if you have time off from your duties in heaven after you read this; Go check him out, okay? He works at the beach bar that we go to every day!

I called auntie today, she seemed like she was doing fine. I could hear that she cried a few moments before she called me though, maybe she just needed a little reinsurance that I was still here.

 

I sometimes wonder about love, how it works and what the feeling feels like. Does it feel like what I feel right now? Or was this just a summer thing? I don’t know, I wish you guys could be here to give me the advice I needed. Especially mom, even after all she’s been through She did find the love of her life.

 

I should get going, I’m going out today and I don’t want Kyungsoo scolding me for being late, again! Haha,

 

Bye!

Love, Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun placed his pen down and closed his dairy, As he looks up from his paper he meets the magnificent view of the setting sun. A smile crosses his lips as the wind caresses his hair in a gentle manner. “Baek! Let’s go.” Kyungsoo calls from inside their hotel room. “Coming.” He stands up and places the dairy back into his backpack before walking back into the room and into the hallway with Kyungsoo by his side.

 

They meet up with their friends down in the hallway, exchanging greetings before heading off to the beach. The walk there seems to get shorter every day, maybe it’s because everyone’s so happy and chatty that he loses track of time so easy these days.

Don’t get him wrong, Baekhyun is happy as well, especially when they arrive at their usual spot and he spots the tall handsome male behind the bar, serving people their drinks and laughing with Jongin before noticing his presence.

 

Chanyeol crosses eyes with the smaller male and his face lights up, a smile playing his lips. He brings his hand up and gives a subtle wave, watching Baekhyun do the same gesture after him before the elder turns back around and makes his way over to the sea while getting rid of his shirt. Chanyeol leans his chin on the palm of his hand and watches the boy slowly making his way into the water.

“Dude, you’re drooling.” He hears Jongdae say in disgust. “I don’t give a .” Is what the taller mumbles back.  “You like him a lot don’t you?” Chanyeol hummed a reply before straightening himself again and getting back to help the customers.

 

Baekhyun got out of the water a couple minutes later and plopped onto his towel; crossing his legs and watching his friends play a card game. “Do you guys want anything to drink?” He asks after Tao tosses his cards in the air because he lost for the gazillionth time this vacation. “I’ll take a beer.” He says. “Coca cola it is, anyone else?”

“Sure, we’ll take what you take.” Joonmyun says and with that, Baekhyun gets up and steps from his towel before halting his steps again and turning back at the guys. “How’s my hair?” “Messy, But it looks good on you.” “But-“ “GO!” Kyungsoo yells, pointing a finger into the direction of the bar. “Okay, Okay, Sorry.” Baekhyun makes his way towards the bar and waits for someone to come and help him.  He lifts his face as soon as a tall shadow looms over him. “Hi.” He hears. “Hi.” He whispers, his voice cracking a little at the dazzling smirk he’s given.

 

“I’ve got a break coming up in a while, want to hang out?” Chanyeol asks, waving his hands through the other’s hair before moving it to caress his cheek. “That would be great, when is your shift over though?” Baekhyun asks, leaning into the touch of the taller male. “4 more hours to go baby, think you can hold out that long?” Baekhyun hums something in response and pecks the taller on the lips.

 

A few hours later, Baekhyun felt a shadow hover over him, cracking an eye open he sees Chanyeol smiling down at him. “I want to take you somewhere.” The younger tells him, offering him a hand to help him stand on his feet. “And where may this ‘Somewhere’ be?” Baekhyun asks, raising a curious eyebrow, of course he doesn’t miss the smug smirk on the other’s face as he bends down to grab his shirt and his backpack. “It’s a surprise, Stay over at mine tonight?” He asks while his fingers past Baekhyun’s soft cheek. “Sure.” The elder smiles and links his hand with the other male’s, he feels Chanyeol winch a bit and a cold feeling washes over him, when he tries to let go again, But Chanyeol stops him by squeezing his hand and smiling down at him.

 

--

 

“You know, I’ve never seen him like this ever since his last official break up. “ Kyungsoo flinches when he suddenly hears a smooth but deep voice next to him. “Hi Jongin, What do you mean by that?” Jongin sneaks an arm around Kyungsoo’s bare waist and pulls him closer. “Chanyeol over there. He used to have a Girlfriend, He was deeply in love with her, He didn’t trust it at first since he caught his father cheating on his mother when he was young, But he fell hard and fast for the girl. They had a long and great relationship. But apparently something went wrong and she cheated on him. He was devastated and he turned himself into a monster. In the first months he used to party every night, bring home someone else every single night. He tamed himself a little though, and that’s where that puppy comes into the story.” Kyungsoo blinks a few times and watches how Chanyeol opens his car door for Baekhyun to step in.

 “What does he contribute to all of this?” He asks in a hushed whisper, afraid that they might hear them. “Chanyeol fell in love with Baekhyun.” Jongin answers, the elder turns his face and finds himself inches away from Jongin’s. “I see.” His voice cracks a little and he leans in to peck the younger’s lips.

 

--

 

“Chanyeol, we’ve been driving around for hours, where the hell are you taking me?” Baekhyun snaps, still switching radio channels until he finds something that appeals to his taste. “Chill baby, we’ll get there.” The younger places his hand on the other’s thigh and gives it a light squeeze. “You’re not going to me, kill me and chop me into pieces right?” Baekhyun asks eyes wide and a fake kind of fear in them. “Would it even be ?” Chanyeol answers in a husky voice. Baekhyun swats his hand away and hides his crimson read face, mumbling a “No, it wouldn’t”

 

Half an hour later, the pair arrived somewhere in the midst of a huge forest, Chanyeol parks the car in the shadows and turns off the engine. “Come on.” He gestures for Baek to get out of the car and they walk for a good 10 minutes until they arrive at a clearing. Baekhyun can’t believe his eyes, a small waterfall with a small lake which mouths off into a small river that leads down the hills, the trees stand tall above the clearing and the sunlight shines through them. “This is-“ “Shh, Don’t talk, just listen.” Baekhyun places his bag on the ground and closes his eyes, His ears pick up the sound of chirping birds in the distance, the clattering sound of the waterfall and the soothing sound of the water rustling against the ground, the wind sneaking its way through the trees, the sound of Chanyeol’s steady breathing and the sound of his own fastening heartbeat.

 

“Why did you take me here?” He whispers, opening his eyes again. “You’ve been here for a little more than a week now, right?” Baekhyun nods. “You may have heard thing about me or you may have not. But-“ “Like, how you take home every person that ‘catches your eyes’ and that I would be in my right mind to stay away from you?” “yeah, That, Look I want you to know that you’re-“ “Different?” “Yes!” “I know.””Look Baek, Just believe me that I’m willing to- Wait, what?” Baekhyun smiles and moves a little closer, placing a hand in the crook of the taller’s neck. “I knew I was different that night. They told me how you would take them home, first glance. You took 48 hours to take me home, You let me stay with you all day the morning after, we got to know each other and now you’ve confirmed my assumptions by taking me here.” His hand slides down from the crook of the other’s neck, across his chest and rests on the abdomen. “I’m glad you figured it out so quickly.” Chanyeol whispers before leaning in to kiss the boy on his lips.

 

“I should get going, I’m going out today and I don’t want Kyungsoo scolding me for being late, Again! Haha,

 

He’s absolutely amazing

 

Bye!

Love, Baekhyun.”

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

I UPDATED,

THIS CAME TO ME AL OF A SUDDEN.

SORRY FOR THE LAME

THANK YOU FOR THE STAY,

EXPECT AN UPDATE SOON,

I HAVESO MANY NEW IDEAS YEAH

WHOOP WHOOP

Love, Dimma