Why? (Part 1, Baekhyun's POV)

Hold you close

“Baekhyun!!, Baekhyun!?” Slowly, Baekhyun awoke from his deep sleep. His eyeliner smudged all over his face, his hair a tangled mess and his clothes wrinkled. He slowly opens his eyes to meet Kyungsoo’s concerned ones. “Baek, I though you said you were going to stay over at Chanyeol’s?”

At the sound of the younger’s name, tears start collecting themselves in his eyes. “What the happened?” He hears jongin’s voice in the distance.

 

-Back to: The night of the party-

 

Baekhyun was having a great time, the cold glass in his hand felt good against his heated skin. The crowd danced wildly and he joined in not too long ago, he was wondering where the tall male who brought him here was though.

He decides on making his way back through the crowd, earning a view s and grinds here and there, he doesn’t pay any attention to anyone who tries to pull him into their bodies to dance with him. When he finally reaches the bar, he moves over to where Kyungsoo is talking with Jongin. Well, ‘Talking’ with their tongues tangled and hands roaming everywhere.

Baekhyun clears his throat and Kyungsoo pulls away to look at him with a questioning glance. “Yeah?” He says nonchalantly, earning a chuckle from the tanned male who he was previously ing. “Have you guys seen Chanyeol?” he asks, placing his empty cup onto the bar to get a re-fill from the tender behind it.

“Haven’t seen him since he went looking for you, he was pretty tipsy back then. “How long ago was that?” “An hour.” “Jongin, what’s that with the face.” “Baek, I think he’s pretty drunk by now, you should go and look for him. We’ll help, don’t worry.” With that said, the boys split up. Jongin ad Kyungsoo getting into the crowd of people while Baekhyun picks up his glass and walks towards the lounge rooms inside the beach house.

 

-

 

Kyungsoo sits himself down on the bed as his best friend tells him and Jongin what happened that night. “Yeah, We went looking for him, but after another half an hour, we stopped searching, hoping that you would have found him by that time.” Kyungsoo tells, combing a hand through his hair.

“I know, I stopped searching for him to at that time, figuring I would run into him eventually. Well, like hell I ran into him.”

 “This always ing happens when he’s drunk. God ing dammit” Jongin exclaims, sending his fist onto the wall. “Jongin, Calm down, We’re going to hear Baekhyun out and after that you’re allowed to do whatever you want to do to that poor wall.” Kyungsoo says in a calm, motherly tone. “I’m going to do that to that idiot’s face.” Jongin growls out, his breath ragged and his chest heaving. Oh, he’s pissed off alright.

 

-

 

It’s been an hour since Baekhyun stopped searching for Chanyeol, He sips from his drink while he stares at the dance floor, hoping to accidently spot the giant in the swaying crowd.

“Hey, you’re Byun Baekhyun, right?” A stranger suddenly asks him. “Yeah, do I know you?” Baekhyun asks, curiously staring at the male in front of him. “My name is Jonghyun, nice to meet you.” The other extends his hand and Baekhyun shakes it cautiously. “I thought I saw you getting into that taxi with Chanyeol just now.”

Those words hit Baekhyun like a cold bucket of water. “W-what taxi?” he said, choking on his own salvia. “I was talking to Chanyeol until he blew me off and got into a taxi, I know you’re his boyfriend or something, so I thought it was you. Guess I was wrong.” Jonghyun smiled and sighed before turning away. “It’s a pity that you were just another fling though, you seem like a very nice guy Baekhyun.” With that, the blonde male took off and Baekhyun just sat there, staring at the spot where the elder had just stood. “A-another fling?” He whispered to himself

No, it can’t be! He told me- He told me that I was different! PARK Chanyeol!

Baekhyun jumped out of his chair and hurried off to the side of the road, motioning for a taxi to stop.

When he steps in, the driver smiles politely and asks him the address. “I don’t know the exact address; I only know that it’s all the way down this road and somewhere to the left.” The driver nods and asks Baekhyun to give him the directions himself.

 

-

 

“Jonghyun? He’s taemin’s friend, I didn’t know that he knew Chanyeol.” Jongin sighs, slumping in his chair. Kyungsoo turns to face his boyfriend and smiles at him. “Side information. I want to know who Chanyeol took home so we can solve this .”

Baekhyun lets the tears b at his eyes fall and he breaks out in uncontrollable sobs.

“If we can solve this, he seems pretty devastated by the whole thing.”

“I would be to if I was in his position.” Whispers Kyungsoo.

 

-

 

The taxi arrives at the destination sooner than Baekhyun had hoped, he wasn’t ready for what he would find inside of that house. Would it be empty? Would Chanyeol be there alone and waiting for him? Or will his worst fear come true and will he find him with someone else?

“Could you please wait for me? I will be back in a few minutes.” The driver nods and smiles politely as the male steps out of the car and makes his way towards the front door. The spare key, underneath the door math, underneath the 3rd stone of the 4th row. Baekhyun reaches for the key and unlocks the door as silently as he can. The hallway seems 10 times longer this time around, he follows it into the living room where he sees clothes scattered across the floor, he kneels down and the tears b at his eyes start to fall. He picks up the pair of jeans that Chanyeol wore that evening and notices a small skirt thrown onto the couch.

When he suddenly hears a high pitched moan, he lets out an inhuman sound and runs back into the hallway, out of the door and into the cab that was still waiting for him.

 

The driver watches as the male beside him cries silently into his hands and calmly asks him where to he wants to go. Baekhyun sobs the address of his hotel and the driver drives him there.

 

-

 

“I’m going to him up so badly that no one will recognize him ever again.” Jongin cracks his knuckles and gets up. “I’ll ask Joonmyun if he can come here and take care of you. I’m going to make sure Jongin isn’t going to end up in a prison cell.” Kyungsoo smiles and leans over Baekhyun to place a kiss on his forehead. “Are you going to be okay, Baek?” Baekhyun nods and sits up. “I’m going to take a shower now. I’ll see you when you get back.”

Kyungsoo nods and hurries after Jongin. At the sound of the hotel room door closing, Baekhyun collapses onto his bed again and starts crying.

 

You’re different.” “Thank you for showing me the way back.” “I think I-“ “I’ll tell you later, I promise.”

 

“WHY!?” Baekhyun yells, curling up into a ball and clutching his chest in an attempt to stop the pain. 

 

 

~

 

I know, It's really short but I wanted to devide this chapter into two parts to make it a little bit easier to understand both sides of the story.

DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS.

-xoxo-

Please leave a comment so that I can improve my writing skills!

Thank you for reading so far

A kaisoo side-story might be made! 

(Do you guys even read this?)

tumblr_mrddsq0Sy11sdsuqko1_500.png

(Pic not mine.)