Playful mornings

Hold you close

Baekhyun wakes up with the feeling of hands treading trough his hair, he sighs in content and moves closer to the source of heat next to him.

“Good morning.” Chanyeol whispers softly as he noticed that the elder has woken up. “Morning.” Baekhyun mumbles against his chest, smiling when he hears Chanyeol’s stomach rumble. “We should dress and get some breakfast.” Baekhyun says as he stretches himself, collapsing against the mattress as soon as he feels his muscles loosen.  “I’d rather stay in bed all day.” Chanyeol announces. Baekhyun makes a sound before pouting “But I want to have breakfast.” He whimpers, eyeing Chanyeol as he reaches for the bedside table, fishing a card from one of the drawers, handing it to Baekhyun.

“Choose whatever you want, or order everything on the menu.” He seems to think for a moment before laughing “On second thought, Don’t, I want to take you out for dinner tonight.”

 

Baekhyun takes a glance at the menu and points at a deliciously looking Sandwich with cheese, ham, tomatoes and cucumber, his lips at the sight of slices from all kind of fruits. “I want this one.” He announces with a smile.

Chanyeol just nods and picks up the phone that was placed on the bedside table, dialing the short number for room service.

“Good morning, I would like to place an order. Hmh, Yes, Ah, Two tropical sandwiches, a fresh can of orange juice, 2 cappuccinos and 4 croissants. My name is Park Chanyeol, I stay in the Royal Suite, Yes, Okay, Thank you very much, have a nice day.”

 

When he places the phone back, Baekhyun is grinning at him, he raises his eyebrow and Baekhyun just starts laughing at him. “What?” He asks the elder, reaching out to catch him by his wrist which results in a failure, Baekhyun swiftly moving away from the younger’s reach. “Rich boy~” He sings songs before dashing from the bed, scrambling out of the door as Chanyeol follows him.

Baekhyun jumps over the back of one of the couches and screeches as Chanyeol get’s a hold on the waistband of his boxer shorts, making it slap back against Baekhyun’s backside.

 

“That hurts!” he screams when he hides behind the other couch, trying to avoid Chanyeol from grabbing him. “I told you, I earned the money myself!” Chanyeol growls in a playful tone. “Oh and how did you do that Mr. Bartender?” Chanyeol launches himself towards Baekhyun but the elder moves away just in time to run back towards the bedroom, Chanyeol following closely on his heels.

 

“My dad gave me a fund after I graduated from school, He educated me in the business department and I will inherit his company after I graduated from college, But for now, he gave me a fund to try and lead my own small business and since I have a undying love for the beach, I bought up some of the bars around here and my dad will help me run them when I’m in college, but for now he’s trying to show me how to handle the company in the future.”  Baekhyun runs past the bed and Chanyeol takes his chance, launching himself towards the elder and making them both crash onto the bed. “So I earned all this money myself, mr. Byun.”

 

Baekhyun whimpers and trashes in Chanyeol’s hold. “So you’re going to be majoring in business I assume.” He groans as Chanyeol tightens his grip on his waist. “yes, What about you?” Chanyeol’s free arm comes up to wipe away the stray hairs on Baekhyun’s forehead, kissing it when they’ve moved aside. “foreign languages, I want to become someone people have to rely on when they have international business deals.” Baekhyun whispers, treading his fingers through his own hair, trying to neaten it a little.

 

“Which school?” Chanyeol asks after a few minutes of comfortable silence. “SYT.” Baekhyun answers, his eyes unsure. “Really?” Chanyeol asks, surprised with the answer. Baekhyun only nods.

“Then I guess that we are going to see each other more often.”

 

Baekhyun widens his eyes, lips moving in an attempt to find the right words. “SYT Business  majors are one of the best in the country, My dad insisted and I may have done a little digging to find out to which college you were going.” Chanyeol admits.

“You are the worst person ever but at the same time you are the best and my feelings are so conflicted right now!” Baekhyun screeches as he hugs Chanyeol closer to himself. The younger just laughs and hugs him back.

 

After the food comes up and they finish their breakfast in a record time, Baekhyun jumps into the shower only to be surprised with Chanyeol pressing up against him when he’s washing his hair.

One thing leads to another and soon the bathroom is filled with steam and pleasured moans.

 

It’s around 3 pm when they’re completely done and satisfied. Chanyeol takes his car keys from the bedside table and drags Baekhyun out of the suite. “Where are we going?” Baekhyun sputters with his arm trough one sleeve of his jacket while the other holds one of the left over apples.

“You’ll see.” Chanyeol grins as he pulls the elder into the elevator. 

 

 

~

HELLO.

I know that this chapter is really short and all, but I figured that you guys have waited long enough for a new update!

YES BAEK AND YEOL ARE GOING TO COLLEGE TOGETHER!

This idea suddenly came to mind when I was at school and realized that Baekhyun and Chanyeol had just graduated high school. 

So be prepared for more chapters! 

I'll try to write in my free time from now on!

Thank you for being so patient with me!

AND OH MY GOD OVER 8000 VIEWS AND ALMOST 300 SUBSCRIBERS AND YOU GUYS JUST KEEP COMING 

I love you all and thank you so much!

Lots of love! 

p.s; Don't forget to comment, I accept suggestions for the further duration of the story! Maybe I will put some ideas from you guys into the story!