Make it up to me

Hold you close

As they made their way back towards the beach bar, Chanyeol told Baekhyun what he had been doing for the past 2 years, in exchange, Baekhyun told him everything about his graduation that took place a few days prior.

 

Baekhyun felt proud as he walked next to his boyfriend, the younger had his surfboard hooked underneath his arm and his other hand was intertwined with his own, of course, since he wasn’t wearing anything besides his swim-trunks, he got the necessary stares from the customers at the bar, mostly females.

 

Chanyeol led them towards the back of the bar and into the storage room where he let go of the elder’s hand to place his surfboard against the wall and to dress himself into a simple shirt, Baekhyun leaned against the door post as he watched the other make an attempt to safe his hair. “Did you let your hair grow out?” he suddenly asks. Chanyeol turns his head and raises his eyebrows. “You’ve noticed, hm?” “It looks good on you.”

 

When Chanyeol finally realizes that his hair is a lost cause, he turns around and walks over to the elder, placing his arm above his head to lean over him against the doorpost. “Where would you like us to go?” He whispers in a soft tone as he the smaller’s cheek with the back of his index finger.  The elder leaned into the touch and smiled shyly, “I’d like us to go to your place so you can take a shower, you smell funny.”

 

Chanyeol’s expression was priceless in Baekhyun’s opinion. The younger male raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes, seemingly at the loss of words to say. “Come on, let’s get you all cleaned up and maybe I’ll let you take me out for a drink.” Baekhyun ducked underneath the other’s arm and started tugging onto his arm. “Maybe?” Chanyeol repeats in a mocking tone. “Yes, Maybe, Because I might get to cushy inside your home and feel the need to curl up onto your couch while we watch sappy dramas and eventually end up beneath your sheets.” “Let me get my things.”  “You’re an , Mr. Park.” Baekhyun chuckled before dashing out of the door.

 

They made their way up front and Chanyeol climbed over the bar to get some papers, he told Baekhyun to take a seat and just wait for him there, so the elder did. Baekhyun sat down onto one of the bar stools and watched with awe as the sun set into the ocean.

 

Chanyeol silently walked inside his office and took the stack of papers that he left there that morning, he dropped them inside of his bag and swung it over his shoulder, accidently knocking over one of the picture frames onto a nearby drawer. “Oh, oops.” He mumbled before taking it into his hand to set it up right again. He smiled when he noticed it was the picture Baekhyun took of them when they went for a drive. The boy smiles brightly towards the camera, which he has lifted above his head, while Chanyeol’s smile is a little more up tight, since he was focussing on the road in the mean time.

 

He remembers kyungsoo’s screams from the back seat when they almost crashed into another car, Chanyeol wasn’t allowed to drive them back that evening.

 

“Oh, I almost forgot.” He leans across his desk to open one of his drawers and fishes a small package out of it, which he also drops inside of his bag before walking back out of his office to meet up with his, now official, lover.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun whipped his head around when he felt a pair of hands onto his shoulders, he smiled when he saw the tall male behind him, “Are you ready to go?” Baekhyun nods and hops off of the chair, ready to follow the younger to his home.

 

Baekhyun trailed after him, silently wondering if he still stayed in the small holiday house that his parents once bought. Baekhyun was pulled from his thoughts when he walked into someone, he looked up, ready to apologize, until he saw Chanyeol’s smiling face. The taller male held his hand out for him to take it and he did, squeezing it lightly.

 

No matter how much he hurt me, I still think this was the right decision to have made.’ He thought as the other squeezed his hand back, he could see it in Chanyeol’s expression, he was happy, proud and relieved to have him back. Chanyeol just couldn’t hide a single emotion from him.

 

Chanyeol caressed the hand in his with his thumb, rubbing small and comforting circles onto it. He led Baekhyun into the right direction, he had parked his car a down the street, so when they were almost there, he took the keys from his pocket and unlocked the car before they were even close. “That’s your car?” he heard Baekhyun ask. “Yeah, my dad gave it to me for my last birthday.”

 

Chanyeol opened the door on the passenger side and closed it after Baekhyun slid inside, he threw his bag inside the trunk and moved to sit down behind the wheel, he starts the engine and fumbles around with the radio for a while until he gives up and turns it off. Baekhyun takes his phone from his pocket and plugs the USB-wire into it, he rummages around in his music files until he finds a decent song. A few seconds into the song, the elder starts humming along and after half a minute he starts singing.

 

Chanyeol glances at his boyfriend from the corner of his eye and smiles, he knew the song. Baekhyun had made him listen to it a few times when he stayed over, so Chanyeol joins him after 53 seconds from the start of the song. He notices Baekhyun turning his head and smiling as he keeps on singing.

 

When the song ends, their hands are intertwined and they fall into a comfortable silence until Baekhyun notices that he’s never been in this part of town, it’s actually the complete opposite of the place where Chanyeol used to stay. “I thought we were going to your home?” Baekhyun asks, raising his eyebrow when they hit the high-way. “I sold the beach house, if that’s what you were wondering about. I’m staying at a hotel in the next town.” Baekhyun blinks at the other’s answer. “Why did you sell the beach house?” He didn’t mean to sound upset, but somehow he still did.

 

Chanyeol turns his head and stares at him with a surprised expression on his face, before turning his attention back to the road. “I was planning on selling it before I met you actually, then I considered keeping it since you seemed to like it so much, but then.. you know.. the thing happened and you disappeared and I just sold it.” Chanyeol explained carefully. “Are we going to refer to it as ‘the thing’ now?” Baekhyun starts laughing and squeezes the younger’s hand. “I’d prefer not referring to it ever again.” Chanyeol whispers. Baekhyun just smiles.

 

~

 

Chanyeol parks his car in front of the hotel in which he’s staying at the moment and they both get out, the younger taking his bag from the trunk before placing his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder to pull him closer against his side. “How long have you been staying here?” he asks, staring at the tall and expensive looking building. “Ah, a few weeks now.” Chanyeol mumbles as he leads Baekhyun inside, politely nodding his head towards the door man, who greets him with a simple ‘welcome back Mr. Park.’

 

“I would have to sell an organ to stay here for a day.” Baekhyun whispers as they cross the lobby and walk inside one of the elevators. They ride the elevator in silence, Chanyeol still with his arm around the elder’s shoulders. He smiles when Baekhyun drops his head onto Chanyeol’s shoulder until the elevator doors open when they arrive on the top floor. “If you’re going to tell me that you’re staying in the pent house, I’m going to think that you’re one of these typical rich boys.” Baekhyun says as Chanyeol swipes his key card through the device next to the door.

 

“I was the typical rich boy when you met me, I’ve earned all this money myself ok?” Chanyeol grins at him as he opens the door and pulls Baekhyun inside. “Right..” Baekhyun takes his shoes off and moves deeper inside of the penthouse. It’s designed in a royal way, the living space has a fire-place with a huge rug made of soft looking fur, the fireplace is in the middle of 2 wall length glass doors which lead to a big terrace and a pool. On the right, there’s a double door from dark wood, the handles look gold and he hopes that it’s fake. He takes strides over to the doors and opens them.

The doors hid the master bedroom, the bed is situated on an embankment and it has a huge amount of fluffy pillows. Curtains drape over it in a few different shades of red and Baekhyun turns his head towards another door, which must lead towards the bathroom.

He walks over there and pushes the door open. There’s a waterfall shower on the ceiling and a square bath, which seems more like a Jacuzzi to Baekhyun, underneath it.

 

“Fancy hm?” Chanyeol speaks up from behind him. “It’s amazing.” Baekhyun smiles and starts walking out of the room, until he spots a piece of paper on Chanyeol's bedside table, his walks over there instead, noticing that Chanyeol had left the room already. He takes the paper between his fingers and smiles when he notices it’s a picture. He shoves it inside his pocket and moves out of the room, noticing Chanyeol in front of the, now lit up, fireplace. The tall male turns his head and smiles, patting the spot next to him. “Come here, baby.”

 

As soon as Baekhyun sits himself down beside him, Chanyeol leans over to lock their lips in a soft and delicate kiss. He places his hand onto the outside of Baekhyun's leg and slowly moves it to hold onto the elder’s hip, rubbing soothing circles as their lips move in sync, Chanyeol is the first to make a move, he pushes Baekhyun down, so his back meets the soft fur of the rug beneath them.

 

Chanyeol moves his hand up, sliding it underneath the male’s shirt to feel the soft skin underneath it.

Baekhyun gasps as Chanyeol’s fingers graze past one of his s, the younger taking this opportunity to insert his tongue into Baekhyun’s mouth. The kiss is slow but full of passion.

 

They break apart for air and Chanyeol seizes his change to remove the elder’s shirt. “You’re still as beautiful as I remember.” Chanyeol whispers before diving in for another kiss.

~

I UPDATED.

I was planning on making this longer, but I figured I let you guys wait long enough. I'll update the next chapter soon! since I've got a break coming up and my school is giving me short days the final week before that happens! 

I apologize for the grammar/spelling errors.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to leave a comment! 

-xoxo-