Rainy days and Airplanes

Hold you close

“It’s raining pretty hard.” Baekhyun mumbles as he follows the raindrops on the window with his eyes. The fire in the fireplace cast a illuminating light into the room and the warm glow made his drenched body feel less cold and sticky. “We shouldn’t have gone outside.” Baekhyun groans as he picks at his shirt.

 

Chanyeol emerges from the bedroom and throws the elder one of his spare shirts for him to wear, smiling as he combs a hand trough his messed up hair. “We had fun though.” The younger replies, enjoying the way his boyfriend is whining.

 

Baekhyun side eyes him and smiles shyly, removing his shirt to replace it with the 2 sizes to big t-shirt that Chanyeol gave him. “It’s like a dress, Do you have some shorts as well? My jeans are really uncomfortable right now.”  “Walk around in your underwear.” “What? No, Give me some shorts.” “No way, I’m not letting this chance of seeing you in one of my shirts without any pants on slip.””PARK CHANYEOL GIVE ME SOME ING SHORTS.”

 

Chanyeol can’t contain his laughter when Baekhyun starts yelling at him and launches himself across the room to tackle the giant, taking the opportunity to grab the elder’s wrists and throw him on the couch, removing his jeans in one floating movement, turning them inside out in the process. “Better?” He asks him, voice dropping a few octaves lower.

 

Baekhyun glares at the younger boy hovering above him and turns his face away when said man tries to kiss him. “Ah, this is like that one time at the beach, you turned your head away just like this and pretended that you did not want to kiss me.” Chanyeol places his hands next to the elder’s head and leans down to whisper in Baekhyun’s ear, making sure to let his lips roam across the expanse of his neck, warm breath lingering against cold skin. “Remember what happened after that? Baekhyunnie” He attaches his lips to the skin behind Baekhyun’s ear, making his breath hitch.

 

“Chanyeol, no.” Baekhyun whimpers as the younger scatters kisses on the exposed skin.

The younger one feels a pair of hands on his chest pushing him away. “What?” he asks, raising both his eyebrows as he stares down at the male below him.

 

Baekhyun’s face is flushed red, his hair sprawled on the couch like a small halo and the shirt that Chanyeol gave him had slipped away from his shoulder. “Don’t.” Is all Baekhyun says, tugging the shirt back into place and sitting up, making Chanyeol do the same. Silence stretches between them.

 

“When do you have to go home?” Chanyeol whispers after a little while of listening to the rain tapping against the window. “Tomorrow, It was a 3 day trip.” Baekhyun mumbles as he draws mindless circles on the couch. “Okay, how about this, You’ll sleep over here tonight, I will take you out for dinner and I’ll drop you off at the airport tomorrow, I will finish whatever I still have to do here, come back to Korea and visit you first thing when I land. Sound good?” Chanyeol suggests, lifting his arm to wrap it around the elder’s shoulders, smiling lovingly at him. “It sounds good, maybe we could look for dorms when you get there, We’re planning on selling the apartment to live closer to the school.” Baekhyun answers.

 

And so they did, Chanyeol took Baekhyun out for dinner in a small restaurant with only a few customers, they took a walk on the beach and he eventually helped Baekhyun pack his stuff for his flight that would take him back to Korea the next morning.

 

Chanyeol wakes up to the sound of the running shower and he stretches himself, slowly waking himself up a little more. “Good morning” He hears Baekhyun’s soft voice say, he never noticed the shower going off. “Morning.” He says back, voice thick with sleep. “We have to hurry, my flight leaves in a few hours and I want to have breakfast with you.” Baekhyun crawls onto the bed and places a kiss on Chanyeol’s lips, the younger places a hand onto Baekhyun’s towel clad hip and pulls him down so that they’re pressed together. “Hm, I’d rather eat you.” He mumbles as he starts nipping at Baekhyun’s neck.

 

Chanyeol lives up to his words and absolutely ravishes the smaller male, leaving him breathless with every kiss and of his hands.

They take a quick shower together which they finish , to Baekhyun’s surprise, without any inappropriate touches. They get dressed, get Baekhyun’s bags and throw them into the trunk of Chanyeol’s car before driving towards the beach bar where they had first met and eating breakfast at the little restaurant where they used to have lunch every day during their holiday.

 

They talk and laugh and Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun flush against him, hovering his phone above them to snap a picture, which he sends to Jongin and Baekhyun himself when they are satisfied with the outcome.

 

The drive towards the airport is silent with the occasional singing on Baekhyun’s part. Chanyeol helps him with his bags and walks with him to check him in. “Okay, I guess I’ll see you when I get back then.” Chanyeol says and he smiles, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun’s waist.

“Yeah, don’t do anything stupid and get back safely okay?” Baekhyun mumbles, playing with the edge of Chanyeol’s leather jacket. “I promise.” The younger whispers before placing a kiss onto his lips.

 

He watches him leave before getting back to his car and driving towards one of the beach bars where he would have a meeting today, bright smile never leaving his lips.

 

-

 

Baekhyun comes home in the middle of the night, having taken the bus instead of calling Joonmyeon to pick him up like he was ordered to do. He’s surprised to see Kyungsoo wide awake and waiting for him in front of the TV. “Tell me everything.” Kyungsoo says, stern look on his face. Well , he was in trouble.

 

Kyungsoo was the one that had comforted Baekhyun when Chanyeol had ‘cheated’ on him, looking after his friend for months until he was mentally stable enough to go out with his friends again. Baekhyun understood why Kyungsoo was pissed at him for getting back with Chanyeol, officially this time.

 

“Baek, I love you like a brother and I seriously wish you the best but he cheated on you.” Kyungsoo hisses the last words, eyes wide in anger and confusion. “You have been crying over that guy for months! Months Baekhyun, You have let him rule your entire existence for a year and now you just go back to him because he promised you that he wouldn’t do it again?”

 

Okay maybe Kyungsoo had a point, He was quite the hypocrite in this moment since he always prevented his friends from getting back to their old boyfriends whom treated them badly. “Let me try, Kyungsoo, He’s going to the same college as us and-“ “I’m sorry, what?” Kyungsoo’s eyes looked like they were going to fall out of his head at any moment now. “He’s going to the same col-“ “I Heard you! Are you planning on sharing a dorm with him? Because We promised that we would crash together and-“ “Soo! Calm down, I’m still going to be your roommate, besides, he’s probably going to room with Jongin.” “Jongin’s going there?” “Yeah, You didn’t know?” Kyungsoo shakes his head and sits down next to Baekhyun. “Okay, I trust you Baek, But if that betrays you again, I’m going to rip his balls off.” “Thank you, Kyungsoo.”

 

~

Hi there!

I took way to long in updating again and I gave you guys a chapter which big time I am sorry!

But after this, The story will get more eventful I promise! 

Second; I want to that you guys for the 300+ Subscibers and the 9000+ views! 

I NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN OKAY!!

Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment! 

check out my drabble collection If you'd like!