Secret Revealed?

One More, Just One More Chance

So Ah's POV

You can't believe it! He is with him every seconds of the day except when is busy with work. You want to get him out of the way. This is going to end today! The only one left in the apartment is you and him, the others are working. You really want to get him out of the way right now, but you have to wait. It will ruins your plan if you let your patient run.

~Be only mine be only mine~
“Hello,” you answer the phone.
“Yes, meet me there in one hour”
“We are doing it today.” you hung up.

Lee Seung Hyun, waiting time is over. You walk out of your room. He is still in his room like always. The two of you barely speak, but that doesn't bother you, you will use each and every single chance you can get to break him. Just wait, you will make him regret loving the person you love. Never steal Hwang So Ah's boyfriends, ex or not. Catching a last glimpse of the clock, 3 pm, you still have three hours before they get home. You take your jacket and leave the apartment.



Seung Ri's POV

You walk out of your room and find the apartment empty for people. That witch has left too. If only she would leave forever. You sigh and take today's medicine. Ji Yong will throw a temper if you don't take them. Even though he hasn't gotten his memories back, he can still give you an incredible feeling each time you are alone with him. However, whenever that girl comes to the picture it all change. He will give her all his attention and you will leave them because you can't take it. You are lucky though, if you didn't nearly drowned, he wouldn't have given you his attention. Maybe you should tell him. Taeyang has said that Ji Yong did remember something, but he just didn't know what all the pictures he is seeing is.



“It can help him if you tell him, then he will get it.” you mind starts debating with your heart.



“What if he don't get it? What if he think that you are joking? Do you really want to go through everything all over again?” you heart replies back.



“Then what are you going to do? Just watch him and that doing all the stuff you and him should be doing. Suit yourself then.” you mind ends the debate.
 
You don't want to stand and see them doing this and that anymore. You want him to know to remember. If you explain the pictures he will know right? He will remember that he loves you right? Can you bear it? If he doesn't remember...


So Ah's POV


This is the place they wanted you to meet them, and there they are walking towards you.



“Hi, sweetie, you got the money?” one of them asks.



“Yes,” you give the one asking some money. 

“Half now, the rest after it is done.” They nod and take the money.



“Wait, leave him here.” you push a paper into one of them. “I want him there before midnight.”



“Understood, just make sure you have the money.” They leave and you start walking back to the apartment smiling. Lee Seung Hyun, the end is near. You smirk.



Seung Ri's POV


You have made up your mind. Today, you will tell him. Then face the consequences of him rejecting you again. It is still not sure, if he will believe you or not, but you have evidences. You won't show them though. If he doesn't believe you, then you will just have to give him up. Then he doesn't really loves you. You will accept that. Letting out a big sigh, you walk towards your room again. 



However, you stop when you see that the witch's room is half open. Of pure curiosity you walk into the room and look around. The witch didn't have a lot of clothes. Only one bag. She didn't even fix her bed. What a bad girl. You decided to fix it, then you notice something under her pillow. It is a journal.



“So Ah's diary – touch and die.” you read aloud.



“I'll take the chance.” you say as you open the book.
 


Pictures, a lot of pictures of Ji Yong. Many of them are taking from the shadows! Ji Yong would never show these pictures! She is a stalker! You read further. There are more pictures and some writing too. 

“Ji Yong is mine.” or “I'll have him back.” 

Then you come to the part that shock you the most. Pictures of you and him together! Every single date! All the pictures you are either scribbled over or teared apart. You are even more shock when you see what she has written. 

“DIE! Lee Seung Hyun!” and “You will never get him!” are the words.

 

“Ahem,” you hear someone says behind you. NO! You turn around and face her. She is smiling, looking down at you, 

“Seung Ri, have you never heard of respecting others privacy."



“That's my line,” you throw back. “You have been stalking Ji Yong! Stalking us! You have no right to tell me about privacy!” You are angry. She is the whole reason why you and Ji Yong are drifting apart! She is laughing.



“And what are you going to do about it? Cry? Hide in your room?” she is laughing even more now. You winced. Those words did hit you. “I thought so, you are all talk, aren't you?” She insults you more.



“I'll tell him. I'll tell Ji Yong as soon as he gets back. You can't stop me.” You can't lose to her. Both you and her can hear the door opens now.



“Now, let see if you can convince him,” she dares you and runs out the door.