Waterfalls

One More, Just One More Chance

WARNING: Angst :(


Seung Ri's POV

You are walking around in the darkness. All alone. You can't see anything. You can't feel anything. Nothing but darkness.



“Is this the end? Will I always be stuck here alone?” You ask yourself, while walking around blindly. One second, one minute, one hour, you don't know how long you have been in the darkness. After the horrible time with that witch you think that you could forget the darkness, but when the light finally welcomes you, you have to return to the darkness. You give up. You don't want to fight the darkness anymore. Sitting down, you hug your knees and cover your head with your arms.



“Am I going to stay here like this forever?” you mumble. You don't want that, you want to stay together with your lover forever. Even if he forgot his love for you or don't love you anymore. But it is too late, isn't it? This darkness means that you have left, right? That you can't go back. With that thought a little glimpse of light glows in front of you.



“So this is the light, people are talking about.” You raise and walk towards it. After a few step you stop, “I can't leave without saying goodbye.” The light moves further away from you and the darkness slowly leaves you.



You could hear voices. Bad, too late, family, these are some of the words that come out there mouths. That's right, the time is flowing away from you. While you are stuck here, the time moves on, leaving you alone. You open your eyes slowly and the voices are coming closer to you.



“He is awake!” someone exclaims. Blinking your eyes to adjust the light you look around. Your vision is not great, but it is decent enough to let you see.

“Sir, can you hear me?” a person asks you. You voice it faint but it is still hear-able. 



“Yes,” 



“You-,” some other person says, but you cut him.



“I know... please can you write something down for me?” you ask and they are doing what you want.



Ji Yong's POV

You can't believe this is happening. There you are standing outside the room, where one of your dearest member is laying wounded and hurt. You can't stand still nor sit down. Either you walk or taping your foot, your fingers and sometimes you even hit the wall with your fits. Feelings of different kinds are running through you. You feel anxious, fear, anger, regret, sadness, despair and every single bad feeling you could have.

The others must be feeling the same too. Their expressions are empty, only sadness and fear are filling them. Somehow, you could feel that they have experienced this before and another feeling tells that you have experienced the same too. You shouldn't stay here, you should have been inside fighting with him, you own him that much after being his leader some years now.

Nurses and doctors are running in and out the room, from their looks you could tell that things aren't going well. They all look tired, troubled nearly effortless. You believe that everything is going to be fine. It is him after all. Lee Seung Hyun aka Seung Ri Big Bang's strong baby. Now is the time to live up to your name, maknae. You speak in your mind. You are victory. Please, live up to your name and win this fight.



Nobody's POV

They have waited for a few hours now and still now news about how Seung Ri is. Ji Yong can't stand still nor sit still. Taeyang has his head buried in his hands. Seung Hyun is trying his hardest to keep himself calm, he is the oldest after all so he has to comfort the others. Especially, Daesung, because he is crying. The police come when they are in this conditions and start to ask question. Ji Yong is really not in the mood to do it, but he has to because they brought the girl. His girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend.



“What is she doing here?” he exclaims angrily.

“We needed to confirm that this is Hwang So Ah, suspected for stabbing Lee Seung Hyun.” the police officer informs him.



“Oppa! Please believe me! I swear!” she begs you. The others have gotten behind you. They are struggling to not run forward to hit her.



“You don't need to swear,” Ji Yong starts.



“Oppa, I knew you would understand-” she gets cut by Ji Yong whom slaps her with her diary. 



“I don't need you to swear because you are lying!” he shouts at her, and looks away disgusted. She starts to cry. 



“Why? Why do you care about him so much? What about me? I'm your girlfriend!” she screams between her sobs.



“Girlfriend?” He couldn't believe his own ears. “You mean EX-girlfriend. I thought it was clear, but here you'll get it. We are OVER!” She tries to struggle out of the police officers grips. 



“No, no, no! We are not over. You can't do this to me!” She exclaims desperately.



“You damn ! If anything happens to Seung Ri, I'm going to take care of you myself. You won't be able to feel anything.” Top threats her. Taeyang and Daesung have to hold. He is really angry and Ji Yong is too. 



“Please get her out of here.” Ji Yong turns his back to her.



Ji Yong's POV

The doctor finally comes out of the room, and all of you run towards him, bombing him with questions. 



“How is he?”
 


“Is he okay?”



“Can we see him?”
 


“What happened to him?”



“Please say that he is okay.” 

The doctor doesn't answer us at first, it is clearly a sign that something is wrong. 

“Don't ask too many questions at once.” the doctor starts. “His condition-” He doesn't get to finish his sentence because you burst into the room before he could. 

He is sitting with his back lent against the pillow.

You couldn't understand why the doctor is so worried. He looks fine. Although he is really pale and his eyes bags are more clearly, but at least he is conscious. The doctor comes in after the other and gives Seung Ri a worried look. He just nods and smiles, and the doctor bows and leaves the room.



“Seung Ri!” each of us burst out and get closer to him.



“Hyungs,” he says, but you could barely hear him. 



“Seung Ri, are you okay?” you ask worried. He doesn't answer you and looks away. “Seung Ri-ah, I'm really sorry. It is all my fault.” you look into his eyes and apologize honestly.



“I know hyung, I know,” He still doesn't look at you or the others. You could see that his eyes are being filled with tears. 

“Hyungs, I have a favor to ask... Can you please tell my family that I will miss them a lot and that I'm really sorry.” His voice has gotten lower.



“What?” Seung Hyun and Daesung exclaim and rose from their seats.



“What are you talking about Seung Ri? You are going to be fine.” Taeyang assures him.



“Yes, so you have to say it yourselves. Don't joke about stuff like this.” You are afraid. Afraid of the words that just left his mouth. Something tells you that he is not joking.



“Hyung, I'm not joking. I really need you guys to do this favor for me.” You look at the others and they look at you. The fear is showing on all your faces.

“Seung Ri, you shouldn't talk. You need to rest and get well.” You know that tears are coming if he keeps talking like this.



“Hyung, I have to talk now... when I still have a chance...” Tears are flowing out of his eyes now, follow by yours and the others. “Please tell my family that and... thank Mr. Yang for me, for letting me be a part of Big Bang and going through so much with you guys... Thank the whole staff and everyone in the YG family for taking care of me.” He sobs.



“Seung Ri,” you sob too. “You are not going anywhere. You have to stay here with me, with us. We are going to go through much more together.” you hold around him, afraid of letting go and the others are doing the same.



“Seung Ri-ah, you still have to share the room with me, we are going to get closer, right? And you'll have to play with me!” Daesung is sobbing really hard holding Seung Ri's hands. 



“Seung Ri, you can't leave us, Big Bang is nothing without you.” Taeyang too has problems with the tears. Seung Hyun wipes away his tears, but new ones take the place. 



“You don't have permission to leave maknae, you hear?”



Seung Ri's POV

This is really hard. You thought you could take farewell with them, but it is hard and it really hurts. You're going to miss them so bad. The tears won't stop and you don't want to stop them either. You know that this is hard for them too. They are all crying because of you. Your lover is holding around you. You really wish you could kiss him and hug him tightly instead, but you know that he would get confuse if you did that so you hold back. The strength has nearly left your body. Right now you are using all your strength.



“Ji Yong hyung, Daesung hyung, Taeyang hyung, Seung Hyun hyung. Thank you for taking care of me for so long. I know I have cause trouble for you guys and I'm really sorry.” You are weeping really hard. It nearly blurs your vision, but you wipe them away. You have to see their faces clearly now, it is your last time.



“Seung Ri,” They all mumbles together holding you. 



“Why are you talking like this?” Daesung asks and shakes his head. He doesn't want to believe this.



“You shouldn't thank us, we are brothers.” Seung Hyun adds and he is crying really hard too. You haven't really seen Seung Hyun hyung cry before.



“Don't apologize to us, Seung Ri, we are family.” Taeyang wipes away the tears, but they are still coming. 

“And you never cause us any trouble, we are not whole without you, Seung Ri.” Ji Yong is the worst out of all of them. He thinks that it is his fault and he suffers from it. This is scaring him. He doesn't want to lose you. You are laughing while crying. It hurts so bad, but still you are happy that you are able to say this.



“You guys, don't lie. I know I can be hard to handle sometimes.” They shake their heads in disagreement. “I have one last favor to ask you.” 

You lay out your hand and take one of their hands on top of yours. 

“Big Bang, have to keep reaching the top. You have to promise me that Big Bang will continue and will still be there even if I'm gone. Promise me.” Your body won't be able to keep up any longer. They look at each other, then you and more tears are filling their eyes. 



“Seung Ri, no don't leave.” They beg you. Hearing that make you weep even more. 



“Promise me!” you demand. They nod, one after another. You smile.

Pulling first Taeyang in for a hug. 

“Thank you for taking care of me, Taeyang hyung.” You release him. He doesn't want to let you go, but you can't wait for much longer.



“Daesung hyung, thank you for always playing with me.” You give Daesung a big hug, and he too doesn't want to let you go, but he had to.



“Seung Hyun hyung, you are the coolest hyung ever.” He pats your head.



“Ji Yong hyung.” You say as you hug him for the last time very tightly. “Thank you for everything.” You could feel that you are starting to drift away now, but you still have something to tell him. “You don't need to remember anymore, hyung, please just forget it and live a happy life.” Your vision get more unclear and slowly everything is turning blurry and dark.

“Farewell, I love you......”



 

Ji Yong's POV


You can't believe that he is gone. He is still lying in your arms. 



"Seung Ri!" you yell and shake him. "Don't do this to us, Seung Ri-ah. You are victory, right? You still have to fight Seung Ri!" You scream and hug him. Tears are running down your face like a waterfall. "NO! This can't be happening," you exclaim sobbing and weeping. Taeyang, Daesung and Seung Hyun are all holding around you and around Seung Ri's body. Waterfalls are comming down their faces too. We are all mumbling at the same time.



"Why did you leave us, Seung Ri?",



"What are we going to do now?",



"How could you leave us?", 



"We miss you already!" 



The doctors come in soon after, but none of you move. All of you want to stay with him, no one want to leave him and they let you be alone. Lee Seung Hyun, Seung Ri of Big Bang has left the world.........


So yeah, I'm sorry! *hides*