Wind

One More, Just One More Chance

Hehe, seems like many people thought that last chapter was the end, but it wasn't xP

I just couldn't make Seung Ri live because I've written everything before I started to post.

There will be one special part after this and the epilogue will come after that ;P


Ji Yong's POV

All the memories are flowing back and forth in your mind. Your headache is at its maximum, but you don't care. You know that you have to fight it. The shadow person you need to know who it is, and something tells you that it might be too late. Who is it? Your mind ask. No answers, but that person is coming closer to you. The person is taller than you and pretty skinny, but from what you saw, you could see that it is a male, and he looks really familiar. The closer you get to him, the clearer he gets. It is Seung Ri! 



“Seung Ri!” you yell and run towards him, but now he doesn't get closer to you rather he runs away from you and you can't reach him. He won't stop. No matter how many times you shout his name. Each step you take forward seems to take you back instead.


“Seung Ri! Seung Ri! Seung Ri!” you shout as you run after him, but he keeps getting further and further away from you. Right when he gets out of your sight your legs collapse. Tears are pouring out your eyes like spring water. You remember now. Everything. The night he confessed. When he collapsed and was sent to the hospital. Your confession to him. The first time the two of you did that. The first date you had and every dates after that. 


“NO! SEUNG RI! COME BACK!!!”



You wake up and find yourself tearing and shouting Seung Ri's name.



“It was just a dream,” you mumble, wiping away your tears. 



“Hyung,” you hear Seung Ri says looking at you. 



“Seung Ri, is that really you?” you ask and try to embrace him, but when you hold around him he disappears. “Seung Ri,” you sob, another round of tears are coming out your eyes. You get of your bed and walk towards your desk taking up your notebook and turn it on the last page you have written. “Second Chance,” you read out loud. You see the three lines that have been scribbled over. Taking up your pencil you rewrite those sentences.

“Therefore will you, Lee Seung Hyun. Give me a second change. Will you please accept my feelings?” you put the pencil down and sigh, “Oh, Ri, how could I ever do that to you?” Frustrate and angry you slam your fists on your desk.



“Ji Yong,” Taeyang's head pops inside your room. “Is everything alright?” he asks laying a hand on your shoulder.



“Is everything alright, you ask? What do you think?! Do you think I'm fine after everything that have happened?!” your voice raises for each sentence.



“Ji Yong, you have to calm down,” Taeyang continues. You flip out. 



“Calm down?!? How on earth can I calm down?! My lover, Tae!! My lover died because of me! Why didn't you guys tell me?!?!” You shout and hit Taeyang. Taeyang doesn't move, but you didn't touch him either. Seung Hyun stops your hit.

“Ji Yong! Don't take your anger and misery out on Taeyang!” You give Seung Hyun a glare. A new flame is burning up inside you, but it was put out as soon you hear Taeyang starting to tear up. 



“We couldn't tell you because Seung Ri didn't want us to.” Taeyang explains.



“And do you think you have the right to scream at us?!” Seung Hyun gets angry too. 



“We gave you hints, hyung. Each and every time we could but you didn't notice.” Daesung adds holding around the tearing Taeyang.



“You don't even know a fraction of what Seung Ri was feeling.” Taeyang suddenly bursts out. “He... Seung Ri... He has gone through so much because of you and all it took was one month for you to forget it?!?! Do you know how much he cried when you said that So Ah was your girlfriend?!?! Do you know how hard it was for him to hold in his love for you?!?! You don't have a clue, do you?!” The words sting you and you get angry, but you know that they are all true.



“Taeyang, Seung Hyun hyung, Daesung, I'm sorry. I didn't know.” you bow and then walk out your room towards the entrance. 



“Ji Yong, where are you going?” Seung Hyun asks coming out after you.



“I'm going to meet Seung Ri.”



You are standing in front of his grave, crying. Crying your heart out. You can't believe that all that happened, and IT IS YOUR FAULT! 



“Seung Ri!” you cry out. You bend down and touch his gravestone. 
“Seung Ri! Why did you leave me, Ri?!” You are practically kneeling and clinging on his grave. 
“I'M SORRY, SEUNG RI! CAN'T YOU COME BACK?!?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!” You beg, plead, sob and cry. 
“How can I earn your forgiveness when you are not here, Ri? I know I broke my promise, but that didn't mean that you could go and break yours! We were going to stay together forever remember!” you scream towards the sky.

You tears mix up with the sky's cries. 
“SEUNG RI! I NEED YOU! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT! Why are you doing this to me?!?!” The pain in your heart is unbearable, nothing could have hurt this much. You wish that you could end this pain. 
“Seung Ri... I'm so sorry... for everything... I have brought you a lot of pain, haven't I? But Ri! I need one more, just one more chance! I know I have already used two chances, but can't I get another one? Seung Ri....”

You look at his gravestone. There is a picture there, a picture of him. You touch the picture, and more tears fill your eyes. 
"SEUNG RI!! I LOVE YOU!! THE ONLY ONE I HAVE EVER LOVE IS YOU!! SEUNG RI!!!!" you hug the picture. 
“I miss you, Ri. I miss you so much that my heart is going to break in pieces." 
“Please Seung Ri-ah, please come back...” You let out another scream towards the sky. Even the sky is tearing with you, you sigh. 
“Seung Ri, if you are not coming back then I'm coming to you.”



You raise and walk towards the highest building you could find in the area. The tears have stopped now. You are determined to get to no matter what the cost is. There you are standing on the roof. The sky seems to have stopped crying and everything is quiet. Slowly you walk towards the edge. You don't care if people might see you. Nothing matters as long you could stay with him. Although you are not sure if you might see him, because he is probably in heaven and you would probably go to hell. It doesn't matter either way, anything is better than being alone in this world without him. One more step and you are on top of the edge. You look down. People down there look like ants to you. You're not afraid though. Heights never scare you, and one more move and you might be able to see him. You are counting down from five.

Five... you are really going to do this. Four... you won't regret it. Three... this is the only way you can meet him. Two...

“Seung Ri, I'm coming.” One... you jump.

Zero... the wind blows up and keeps you from jumping. It blows you so you fall of the edge and lands on the roof, where you stood just moments ago. 



“Stupid! What are you thinking with?!” a voice you recognize and miss so much.



“Seung Ri! Is that you?” you ask out loud, looking around you. But you could see no one. 



“Hyung, why are you doing this?” he sighs, you could picture him. He is probably shaking his head. 



“I want to meet you, Ri.” you answer still looking around.



“You can't. Your time isn't up yet, hyung, and you know that.” he scolds you.



“But Seung Ri,” you cry. “I... I can't live without you!”



“You have to, hyung. You have to live for me too you know. You need to move on!” From his tone you could hear that he is crying too. 

“Seung Ri... I-” you start but he cuts you.



“Hyung, I can't stay anymore, I need to go on... remember I'm your wind. I'll always be with you, even not physically. Don't do stupid things anymore, you'll just make the others worried. Tell them that I miss them.” his voice becomes weaker. 

“Seung Ri!” you scream but gets no answers. Then you feel the wind blowing up again, wrapping around you like a warm embrace.



“I'll forgive you, hyung. Live well.”