Don't Worry! The 'Trio' is Here!

One More, Just One More Chance

So Ah's POV

You have lived with them for a week. For a week you and him still haven't past the kissing stage! You don't know why he hesitate. Each day you would spend sometimes alone on dates. You are the one choosing the places. The places you choose are well planned. After stalking them for a month, you know every single place they have been. That's why you have taken him to each place. The reason is that when you are home with the others you would speak of it, and especially when he is in the room. 

You'll do anything to make Ji Yong forget him completely. Nothing will or can stop you. Ji Yong don't show any reactions to the date. Though you have seen him holding his head sometimes and that indicate that you have to move and change topics. You are really proud. Each day you can see that he avoid you, avoid being in the same room. He won't get him back. You will break him, break him for steeling your guy. Know Ji Yong is mine. He belongs to me.


Ji Yong's POV

You don't know what the problem is. Each time you go on a date with your headache start and you find your mind wandering. Another problem is that you haven't talked with Seung Ri or the others properly about the accident yet. Well, that's is because you spend every free time you have with your girl, So Ah. You really love her, but sometimes you heart feels like it is missing something. However, you can grasp it. Your mind is completely happy, but your heart isn't whole. Why? Why don't they tell you? How many times haven't you asked them. No answers. Not a single hint. They just ask you back. 

You wonder if you just didn't care. Would you just move on without remembering and live your life happily with So Ah? But you can't do that. Something is wrong. Seung Ri avoids you each time you are with So Ah. You want to know why? He can't be jealous, can he? If he is then he should find his own girl. 

You don't get a clearer picture of that person, no more than a shadow. All the surroundings are cleared, but that person remain blurry. Nothing you see can tell you if that person is a boy or a girl, but you believe it is a girl. You have seen pictures in your head. Actions that would be weird if you did it to a guy. But what does this have anything to do with Seung Ri?


Seung Ri's POV

Somehow you made it through one weak. But you don't know if you can take it anymore. You still love him. You love him so bad. And that's what making you miserable. He don't remember. Not a sign have been given and all of you pour him with hints. Though he has been asking about it a couple of time, but he don't remember. Not a bit. If he remembered something, even a tiny, little thing it would give you hope. That witch is not making it better either. She uses every chance she gets to torture you. Kissing, hugging, clinging etc. every moment you are within sight. 

You don't know anymore. Maybe you should give up. He looks happy with her. You wonder if you should ask him. Ask him if he is happy, and then depends on the answer you will decide what to do. The other hyungs are worried about you. They always back you up, if the cases become worse. Every time they get a chance, they want you to tell him. But you won't. It won't change anything if you tell him and he doesn't remember his feelings. Though maybe, a little bit of you still hope, that his feelings are still there...


Nobody's POV

The trio are gathered in Seung Hyun's room. The project is out with the evil witch, while the victiom is alone inside his room. If he won't tell, then the trio was going to tell, but they promise not to tell, so they have to find another way to help their lovely brothers. The two of them have been through a lot just to be together and now when everything was perfect, the witch came and ruin it. 



“Okay, let's get started,” Taeyang announces. “We all know that something happened to Ji Yong, and that made him forget the two last month. Everything he and Seung Ri have fought for. Now that witch is making this harder for them and especially our maknae.” Daesung and Seung Hyun nod. Taeyang continues,

“Well then let's get through our problems. First problem: How did Ji Yong lose his ring and where?” Silence falls over them.



“Hm... that's is a hard one, we have no clue and asking Ji Yong is useless. That won't tell if we ask...” Seung Hyun replies. 



“Yeah, we can't do anything about this yet, next problem?,” Daesung adds. Taeyang nods and continues the list.



“Second problem: Why did Ji Yong nearly drowned?” Another silence.



“I don't believe that witch. Maybe he decided to take a dip or something.” Two deathly stares meet Daesung and he shrinks. “Ok, ok, maybe not. But you don't have other ideas either right? Next!” he exclaims. Taeyang shakes his head. 



“Third problem: How to make Ji Yong remember?” This time the suggestions come fast.



“We have to make him redo, his actions during these two months.” Seung Hyun starts.



“Yeah, we could make maknae confess again, but he won't. We could try to replay other moments though.” They are all thinking hard.

“How about we restore the confession day? We know how much effort he put into it, so that might trigger his memories.” Taeyang suggests and the idea meets the other two well.



Seung Ri's POV

You don't know why the others told you to cook your favorites food, but what can't you do? You are the maknae after all. Looking out the window you remember this. Shock, confuse, surprise, you don't know how to act. They didn't? You look at them and they just smiled. They did. You sigh and stare out of the window again. What will he think about this?



“Where are we going?” he suddenly asks Seung Hyun hyung.



“You'll see when we get there.” Seung Hyun smirks. Ji Yong didn't know that we aren't on out way to any radio station. We are going to the beach. You didn't know either, until you saw the road. He is going to flip. Why? Because he couldn't bring his girl. You clench your fists, hoping that the hyungs know what they are doing. 

“There we go,” Seung Hyun kills the engine. 



“Why are we here?” Ji Yong asks raising his eye brown. 



“We are here to relax and play,” Daesung cheers. 



“You guys said we were going to work!” he raises his voice. 



“Chillax, Ji, we barely do anything together anymore, because you hang around your girl too much-” Taeyang explains, but gets interrupted by Seung Hyun,



“Therefore, we tricked you. Now let's have some fun.” He grimaces. “Don't think of running away or I'll get you,” Seung Hyun adds threatening. You smile. This is going to be a long day. 'Thank you, hyungs'