How Life Suddenly Takes the Wrong Turn

One More, Just One More Chance

Ji Yong's POV

The two of you still hug each other when the door swings open, breaking the two of you apart as Daesung, Taeyang and Seung Hyun come in.
 

“Ji Yong hyung, what happened to you?” Daesung asks worried and gives you a big hug.
 

“Did we interrupt something?” Taeyang adds looking at So Ah.
 

Pictures flush through you mind. You were hugging a person like you just did with So Ah, but your rolls were switched. The person was the one sitting on the bed, but you couldn't see who it was. Then Daesung, Taeyang and Seung Hyun came in like they did now. You head explodes. You can't think straight. Each time you try to see who the person was, your head screams.
 

“Ji Yong, are you okay?” Seung Hyun suddenly asks, breaking your train of thoughts.
 

“Yeah...” you answer, still holding your head. You think...
 

“Ji Yong hyung, who is this?” Daesung motions towards the girl.
 

“Oh, this is my girlfriend, Hwang So Ah, she will be living with us for a while.” You answer him, smiling at So Ah and take her hand. The three of them look at each other troubled. None of them said a word. “Is something wrong?” you ask and look at them suspiciously.
 

“No, not at all.” Taeyang replies in a hurry.
 

“Where is Seung Ri?” Daesung sounds worried.
 

“He went out not too long ago.” you answer casually.
 

“I'm going to look for him,” Daesung mutters, leaving the room. Seung Hyun follows him and says,
 

“I'm going too,” Taeyang stands there in his own thoughts when he finally murmurs.
 

“I'll leave you two alone.” What was that all about?
 

 

Seung Ri's POV

Tears pace their way down you cheeks. You couldn't believe him. Did he just say that she is his girlfriend?! You slam you fist on the wall.
 

“What did I do to deserve this?” you hiss.
 

“Seung Ri...” Taeyang whispers softly.
 

“Hyung,” you choke out. You sob and cry hard, holding on Taeyang for support.
 

“It's okay. It's okay. Just let it all out.” He says comfortingly and taps your back. You mumble a thank you and nod, still crying and sobbing. Your heart is broken into pieces, no, dust. Once the dust has flown away, there is no way to get it back. “So, so tell me everything.” You nod, wiping away the tears, you walk with him towards a bench in the hall. Taking a deep breath, but still draining your eyes for tears you start,

“I went to look for Ji Yong hyung in the YG building, when I saw him standing there talking with his ex-girlfriend. Feeling hurt I ran away, but soon stopped to think. Then I received a message from him saying that he didn't forget our anniversary, so I returned to the apartment to wait for him.”
 

You take a break, wiping away another round of tears. Although you have only said a few sentences, you feel like you have talked for far too long. After a few moments you continue.
 

“Then I receive a call saying that Ji Yong was at the hospital so I rushed here and waited for him to awake and when he finally opened his eyes- he...” your voice trail off. Tears are flowing out of your eyes non-stop and harder than ever. You are crying so hard that it hurts your eyes!
 

“Seung Ri,” Taeyang tries to calm you down. “You don't need to say anything. I understand.” This is the first time he has seen you like this. You don't go and cry your heart out in front of someone, rather you hide and cry alone without company.
 

“How could he?” you mutter. “Did out love meant so little to him, that he could just forget it when he get the chance?” you continue, asking practically no one. Seung Hyun and Daesung find the two of you and both of them try to comfort you, giving you hugs and talk to you gently. It is useless. Your tears are unstoppable. They exchange glances, none of them know what to do. But they know they have to get you away from here.
 

“Seung Hyun hyung and Daesung can the two of you take Seung Ri to the car? I'll give Ji Yong a message.” Taeyang talks to them while looking at Seung Ri worryingly. Seung Hyun and Daesung nod in agreement, but suddenly Seung Hyun's stomack growls. Taeyang gives him a serious look.
 

“Sorry, but I haven't eaten since we arrived here.” he apologizes sincerely. Taeyang shakes his head in disbelief.

“Come on, Seung Ri let's go.” Daesung lays an arm around Seung Ri and tries to cheer him up.
 

 

Nobody's POV

Unknown to them a person has witnessed the whole scene, smiling the person walks back to the room.
 

“So, so, easy.” the person chants. Taeyang walks towards Ji Yong's room and fills him in.
 

“Ji Yong, we'll be going now. We have a schedule to keep. The other went ahead, and about So Ah.” he has to hide his disgust while saying the name. “You'll have to talk to the manager. Bye, Ji, we'll come by tomorrow.” Taeyang says grimly. He takes a quick goodbye with So Ah and leaves. Not giving Ji Yong a chance to say anything. He meets Ji Yong's doctor and he gets the details. Ji Yong has hit his head when he 'fell' from the bridge, which has temporary causes him memory loss. Whether Ji yong will recover his memories depends on him. As far as it is, the odds aren't good. With a heavy mind Taeyang joins the others.
 

 

Seung Ri's POV

The whole ride is quiet. No one talks. All everyone could hear are your sobs and cries. Seung Hyun, Taeyang and Daesung all give you worry looks. Daesung holds around you, trying to comfort you. Ji Yong hyung, you're liar. He promises that he would never hurt you again. But now he is hurting you without even knowing!! Ji Yong, how can you do this to me? Maybe, you would be better of not confessing. If he didn't give you hope you wouldn't be hurt like this. Now, he is going to start a new with THAT girl. Did he really love you? The car stops and you hurry up to your shared-room with Ji Yong. Shutting and locking the door you bury your face in the pillow and scream. The anger, the hurt, all your feelings burst out like a storm. The others try to make contact with you, but you ignore them. You want to be alone.