The Danger isn't Over Yet

One More, Just One More Chance

Ji Yong's POV

You are dreaming. You see two boys being sweet to each other. They are staring at the glowing sun, on its way home. Because of the distance between you and them, you can't see the persons. They look like a couple in love though you are sure that they are both guys. Now the two of them are eating on the middle of the beach. You smile. They look happy. Then one of them suddenly raises and walks again. He walks and dances towards the other boy. Wonder why he did it, but you just stand there and look at them. Suddenly you feel yourself getting closer to them, but you still couldn't see who it was. But you are now drifting further away instead. 


"Ji Yong! Ji Yong!” you hear someone calling you. That is the voice that made you drift away. You wake up and look around you. No one, not a single soul to see. Who called you? The others aren't back yet.



“Seung Ri,” you mumble. You look at the water, but you couldn't see him. That voice... it was Seung Ri! 





You run towards the water. Adrenalin is pumping your body. Jumping in the water, you start to swim like crazy. Where is he?! You are diving now. Your heart beat so hard and fast. It hurts. Why? Please... let him be okay. The salt water hurts your eyes, but still look around. Something catches your attention. It is glimmering and sparkling. A new picture shows up, but you shake it away. Now isn't the time to remember. You finally get closer to the source and you see him. He is just floating there lifeless. Seung Ri! In just a few seconds you grab him and get him up to the surface, and swim towards the beach with full speed. Ri, hang on! 




You carry him and lay him carefully and gently down, and support his upper-body. You shake him and yell.



“Yah! Maknae! Seung Ri! Ri!” You smack him gently. He isn't breathing, and his body is ice cold. You panic. What are you going to do now?! Call 911? You don't have your phone! Where are they when you really need them?!? Seung Ri shows no sign of waking up. You have to do something now. CPR! But... you hesitate. Damn, Ji Yong, he is your band-mate, friend, brother! You scold yourself and put him down.



You inhale and close the distance between your lips. Once again you inhale and give him your air. Then you start helping his heart pumping. 1-2-3-4-5-6 …. you keep the beat even. 30! You inhale again and again, and start pumping too. Your heart calms down after hearing Seung Ri cough up the water. 



“Seung Ri,” you exclaim relieved and support his over-body again, letting him rest against you.



“Hyung...” He barely makes the word come out.



“Shh,” you hush him. “Don't talk rest.” He tries to move but winces in pain. “Arg... stop moving! I said rest.” He shows you a smile and doesn't move. Great, what are you going to do now? Well at least he is awake.




Seung Ri's POV

You seriously thought that you would die. Luckily, Ji Yong saved you somehow. Or maybe he shouldn't have saved you. Then you wouldn't have to face him and So Ah. You smack yourself mentally. They are going to flip if they knew that you think like that. He looks troubled. 



“Hyung, is something wrong?” you ask. Your voice is still weak. 



“No, no. Are you feeling okay, Ri?” he asks you back worried. You try to smile.



“I'm feeling better now, where are the others?” He looks around. 



“They went to buy drinks. I don't know how long they have been away, but they have gone for a long time now...” his voice trails off.



“ACHOO!” you sneeze and your body starts to shake. 



“Seung Ri, what's wrong?” he asks even more worried.



“No-th-ing... I-am-ju-st...fr-eeee-ziii-ng.” you stutter, your voice is shaking. 



“Wait here,” he orders you and runs off to where our stuff are. You sigh and shiver. 

Not even a minute has passed before he is back with a tower. He wraps the towel around you and hugs you. You look away, feeling warmer than ever. 

“Feeling better?” You look at him and nod. 

“That's good.” He says relieved.



The two of you stay like that for awhile. He sighs, 

“Why aren't they back yet? We have to get you home.” You just stare at him. You still want to stay this way. 

“Can you walk?” he asks as he helps you stand.



“I think so,” you answer not to sure. The pain flows from your leg as you try to walk. The pain is still there and you trip. Luckily, he catches you before you hit the ground. 



“Ok, I chance my mind.” you try to laugh. “Sorry,” you apologize for giving him so much trouble. 



“Don't worry about it. Get on.” He bows down and motions you to get on his back. 



“Hyung...”



“Just get on, Seung Ri. I'll carry you home.” He doesn't give you a chance to reject. You sigh and get on. 



“Hyung, I'm heavy.” you whine.



“No. You are light as a feather.” he smiles. 




You wince in pain and unconsciously grab him tighter each time his moves are unevenly. 



“I'm sorry, Ri, are you okay?” he asks each time and stops.



“I'm fine, hyung.” is always your answer. 

He has been walking with you on his back for a while now. His t-shirt is soaking with sweat. He looks tired and is has been panting for a while now.



“Hyung, let me down.” you demand.



“No.” he says firmly.



“But hyung! Look at you! You are tired! You have been walking with me on your back for thirty minutes now and we aren't even half way there! I don't want you to exhaust yourself, because of me.” 

You bury your head on his back. You have said too much. He stops.



“Ri, don't worry about me. I'm fine. It was my fault for not watching over you like I was supposed too.” He is touched by your words. A weird feeling is building inside him, but he finds it familiar, why?


 
“It's not your fault, hyung. Don't even think like that. Take a break or I'll jump of your back.” you scold and threat him.



“Ok,” He lets you down carefully and tries to catch his breath.

“God, I'm tired.” he lets out.



“I said so.” You smirk.




Finally the two of you reach the apartment. He lays you down on the bed and gets your clothes. You close your eyes feeling tired. Duh, you nearly drowned, Seung Ri. No, you drowned then got saved. You tilt your head towards Ji Yong. He takes out an outfit for you and him. Laying there on the bed you feel weak all of the sudden. The heat are covering you from top to toe and you couldn't move very well.



“Ri, are you okay?” He helps you putting on some clothes and lays you back down on the bed.



“Mhm,” you mumble. His hands reach for your forehead. 



“You have a fever!” he exclaims.



“No, I don't,” you answer tiredly. He is on his way out of the room. The strength you thought wasn't there help you reach for his hand. 

“Don't go,” you plead. 



“Ri, I'm just going to get some medicine for you. I'll be right back.” he promises and leaves.

“I wish you kept the other promise instead.” you mutter. 




So Ah's POV

You are surprised. They were supposed to be on a radio show, but it turns out that they were on the beach and now Ji Yong is all over him again! He even carried him to the bed and told you of! Ji Yong is your lover not his, his attention should always be at you no matter what!



“Oppa~” you whine. “Why didn't you guys take me with you to the beach?” you pout. He doesn't look at you, rather he has his back turn at you as he looks around for medicine. 



“I'm sorry, So Ah, but I didn't know either. They tricked me.” he answers you tiredly still not facing you.



“Did anything happen?” you ask innocently while anger fills you. You know exactly what happened. 



“Seung Ri almost drowned.” he answered and takes two tablets and fills a cup with water. 



“He did? How is he?” You ask, playing worried.



“He has a fever. Can you please call the others and fill them in?” he walks into his room before you could answer. That bastard! Just wait! You will take it to the next step, which is the last step.




Ji Yong's POV

You walk in to the room and he is right there, still laying on the bed, just the way you left him. 

“Seung Ri,” He gives you a sound and tries to get up, but needs your help. “Take the medicine,” You give him the tablets and he gulps them down together with the water.



"Thanks..." he whipers and suddenly grabs you hand. “Don't leave me...” he mumbles and starts humming a song. You are sure you haven't hear it before, but it sounds so familiar.



“Seung Ri, you should be sleeping not humming.” 



“Do you remember this song, hyung?” he ignore what you just said. 



“Should I remember it?” you ask dumbfounded. He sighs.



“Forget it, it is on your phone.” he answers dully.



“My phone? But I don't have my phone. I lost it. I didn't have it when I woke up at the hospital.” He doesn't look surprised. “Seung Ri, why can't you just tell me what I forgot?” you are serious. He should just tell you, instead of keeping it a secret. 



“Sorry, hyung. It won't do any good if I told you. You have to find the truth for yourself or it won't mean anything.” he explains. You sigh. It won't do any good asking him further. He is too stubborn.



“Ok, Ri. I understand. Now get some rest or you won't get well.” He nods and still holds your hand.