This is Hard, but This is Only the Beginning

One More, Just One More Chance

So Ah's POV

You are alone in the apartment. Your boy and the rest of his gang have gone out for an interview somewhere. Now is the time to move to the next step. You smirk and walk towards his room. Slowly you open the door and enter the room. Anger is building inside you. There is only one bed! It is bigger than a normal bed, but still. How can he share a bed with him?! Arg, if only they didn't argue about it, then you would have shared a room with your lover. Studying their room, you don't see anything suspicious. You expect to see pictures of them together, but the only picture around is a picture of all of them smiling happily. The anger raises again, this picture must have been taking recently because Ji Yong was all over him in it! 



You clench your fists and look around for more. Then you spot something on the desk, a notebook. “Ji Yong's works.” it reads. You open it and start reading. There are lots of Ji Yong's lyrics in it. You recognize most of them, but some are unfamiliar. The you hit the last page he have written, a song you definitely want to rip apart stares at you. Second Chance, the three last sentences make you want to kill him, not your prince of course, but him! You take the pen and scribble over these sentences, knowing that if Ji Yong sees this his memories might return. After finishing your inspection you put everything back to its places and leave the room. Leaving no evidence of you being there.



“Lee Seung Hyun, mark my words. You will never get him back.” You laugh.


Seung Ri's POV

The interview was okay. Ji Yong did some fanservice with you, but you could feel that he still doesn't know. HE doesn't know that he loves you or that you love him. The fanservice has just sparked your feelings. You miss all the things the two of you did together. The dates, his touches, everyday after his confession have been happy and you want to go back to those times. You walk in the apartment behind the others. How you wish that girl would just disappear. She uses all the chance she can get to make you jealous. Each time you are near Ji Yong, she would cling on him, doing this and that, which ends with you leaving the room. Today is no difference. The second all of you are inside the apartment, the witch comes and gives Ji Yong a hug and a peck on his cheeks. He answers her by giving her a fast kiss. You just stand there and aren't able to look away. You swear you could see her smirks. The others look at you worried, but you throw them a fake smile and excuse yourself to your room.


You are devastated. Your back leans against the locked door, and your eyes are blurry. You don't know what to do anymore. This is the third day she has been with you. If this goes on, you won't know what you're going to do. You love him. You would trade your life for his. You would give up anything just to have him. But most importantly, you would do anything to make him happy, even if it meant that you have to let him go. You would leave if that's the best for him. Wiping away your tears, you could feel the cold touch from your ring. Giving it a look you take it of and read the inscriptions. 



“My lover, Kwon Ji Yong,” these words barely escape your mouth. You memorize the day. Your happiest day. You wonder if he remember the song, probably not, you throw away the hope. Gripping the ring hard, you whisper, “Yes, you are my lover. I will never leave you...” you put the ring back to its place and mumble. “...unless you want me to...”


Unlocking the door you walk out to the living room. The others are watching something on the television. So Ah and Ji Yong sat on the couch with some space between them, but you swear the moment So Ah saw you entering the room she moves closer to him. Fortunately, Daesung realizes it too, and he solves it by coming in between them.



“Yah, Ji Yong hyung~, play with me~,” he whines taking out his Doremon bear.



“Ash, Dae, why don't you play with maknae instead?” He sighs pointing at you.



“No, because Doremon Senior wants to play with Dragon Senior, not Panda Senior. “ Then he pouts, “Last time I ask maknae, he didn't let Mr. Panda and Mr. Doremon meet.” Ji Yong smacks his head, and everyone starts laughing, not you though, you just smile. 'Thank you, Daesung hyung. I promise I'll play with you next time' you make the silent promise and join the others.



The two of you enter the bedroom. Already dressed for bed, you tuck yourself in. 

“Maknae, do I keep you awake, when I work?” he asks full of concern. 



“It's okay hyung,” you assure him.



“Ok, good night, Ri. You need all the sleep you can get or your panda eyes will get worse.” he smiles. You close your eyes, but find yourself looking at him again, when he suddenly raises his voice. “Seung Ri,” his voice is stern. 

“Did you touch my notebook?” You look at him. His friendly smile is gone.



“No,” you answer honestly.



“Then why are some of my lyrics gone because of scribbling?” he raises his voice even more. Your jaw drops and your eyes are wide open. 



“Which song?” you ask, though you already know.



“Second Chance...” he lower his voice and becomes really quiet. He don't remember writing this song! 



“Which lines are scribbled over?” you continue, looking away. The answer is cleared.



“The last ones.” he replies. “I can't even see what was written.” he complains while studying the lyrics. You sigh,



“Hyung, I didn't touch your notebook, because I know how you get. Believe it or not. And you have no right to get mad, because you don't even remember why you wrote it or who you wrote it for. You probably don't even remember that you wrote it!” Your scolding makes him stay quiet. 



You won, but your heart, mind and soul couldn't feel that. You turn away and try to sleep. It hurts. Surprisingly, your voice didn't crack, though you were sure it would. Pain flushes all over you again. Your heart is beating so fast and hard that you wish that it could stop. With all your might you press back the water, which is on its way out your eyes. He accuses you for ruining the song he wrote for you... Stupid, stupid, Ji...


Sorry for the late update!! I'll update two chapters today :P Thank you those who has commented and subscribed <3