Epilogue

One More, Just One More Chance

6 months later

Ji Yong's POV


You are standing at his grave again. Each day you visit him. No matter how late it is. Now matter how the weather is. No matter how tired you are. It doesn't even matter if you are sick. You never fail to visit him. Telling him how much you miss him, how your day has been and how much you love him. How each day is passing by slowly because of his disappearance. You miss him, you really do and not a single day, hour, minute, second goes by without you thinking about him and regretting what you did in the past.



“Seung Ri-ah, I miss you. I still can't live without thinking about you, Ri. How could you expect me to live on without you?” you sigh wishing that you are by his side right now. 


“It would have been a lot easier if you had just let me jump 6 months ago, but don't worry I won't do it again. I'm going to live for you, and you know that is the only reason why I'm still alive.”

You could feel the wind blowing around you, giving you a response.


“You know it too, right? That YG has found a new person to take your place. You know what I think? I think that it is bull! You can't be replaced by anyone. Not a single soul can be compare to you.” You fall quiet and look at the sky. You let the breeze surrounds you. 



~24/7 If I try going to heaven~


"Hello," you answer the phone. 
"I know, I know. I'm coming now," you end the call. 
"I'm going now, Ri. I'll come back tomorrow." you kiss his gravestone and walk towards the YG building. 




You walk inside Mr. Yang's office with the others right behind you. No matter what he says you will not accept the new member. Coming inside the office you could see that the chosen person is standing there with his back facing you and you run walk towards Mr. Yang who is sitting on his chair talking to him. You slam you fists on his desk. 



“I won't accept it!” you exclaim looking at your director.



“Ahem, Ji Yong, you have to know your place.” Mr. Yang scolds you. You look down and bow.



“I'm sorry, what I meant was-” you get interrupted by him.



“Big Bang, this is your new member. Lee-” you study the person for the first time. A familiar face. A face you could recognize everywhere. 

“Seung Ri!” you burst out hugging him. He is tense and looks at you shocked.



“Ri, I have miss you so much!” you cling on him. The others are also shocked and confused.



“Let go of me,” he pushes you away. You look at him dumbfounded, you have no idea why he pushes you away.


“Seung R-” you start but he cuts you.

“I'm not Seung Ri!” he shouts looking a bit hurt. 

“I'm Lee Seung KI!” he looks away. 



“What?” you ask out loud looking at him then the others then Mr. Yang and then him again.



“Guys, this is Lee Seung Ki. He is going to be your new member. I know it is hard to accept him now, but you have no choice. Big Bang must go on as a five men-cell. He is moving in with you guys today and that's final.” Mr. Yang announces.



“Let me introduce myself properly. I'm Lee Seung Ki, born 13th December 1990. My specialty is dancing. Please take care of me.” You couldn't believe it. He is just like a second Seung Ri. His birthday is one day later than Ri and he too is a dancing maniac and even the name is similar.



“Let's go.” Seung Hyun announces looking at you worriedly. You just blow him a smile and walk behind your new member. Daesung as the angel he is, is trying to talk to the new member. You are walking deep in your own thoughts but suddenly bump into him because for some reason they have stopped, and you find yourself lying on top of him. 



“You sure are like Seung Ri's twin brother. You even have his panda eyes.” You note, not moving. He looks away. His cheeks get some color. Is he blushing?



“These bags are not natural, I just lack sleep.” he remarks and looks at you weirdly. “Erm, can you get of?” You smirk. He so reminds you of him.



“Living up to your role already?”



“What?” he asks you as you get up.



“Shouldn't you show more respect? We are your hyungs after all.” you help him up.



“I'm sorry, hyung.”



“It's okay, Seung Ki. I won't call you maknae before you live up to it.” You walk out of the building leaving him there thinking over your words. You look up at the sky again.



“Seung Ri, is it okay to move on like this?” you ask yourself and the sky. The wind blows gently around you. 

“Seung Ri! Hurry!” you scream at the new boy. He runs towards you and whines.



“I have already said that I'm not Seung Ri. I'M SEUNG KI!”



“Then you are his reincarnation.” you comment.

“You believe in such?” he asks walking beside you. 



“Not really, but now I do.” you smile. Thank you, Seung Ri. The wind blows around the two of them pushing them closer to each other. 

Hyung, your chances with me are up. This is the one more chance you were asking for, don't ruin it. I love you, hyung. I will always look after you.


And that's the end. I thank you all for reading my story!! Appreciate all the comments and thanks to everyone who subscribe!!

Special thanks to:

xonlyhalfmad
SUJU4LIFE
gorskistephanie
meiwai
kristy749
zara16
letty123

<3
 

See u guys in other stories in the future ^^