Punishment

One More, Just One More Chance

WARNING: VIOLENCE!!!! This is not a chapter for people who doesn't like or can't deal with violence. You don't miss anything by skipping this part either :P


Nobody's POV

So Ah is originally put in jail but someone bail her out with a quite huge amount. It is the leader of the punishment squad which is call GRI. GRI stands for Getting Rid of Ignorant-s. Poor girl, she has no idea where the lady bailing her out is leading her to. She doesn't know that she is going to her end.



“Hi, thank you for bailing me out, where are we going?” So Ah asks her savior.



“You'll wish that you never was born.” her savior mumbles and smirks. 



“What did you say?” So Ah asks, 



“Nothing, follow me.” she answers and So Ah has no other choice then to follow her. They walk to a building and inside there are nine other girls in the room. 



“Hi! Haelin-unnie, is that the ?” Anne asks the leader while Moi and Diana close and lock the door. So Ah looks at them with wide eyes and starts to retreat. 



“W-what?” she stutters.



“Your time is up,” Kay-chan laughs.



“Yeah, we are so going to enjoy this,” Manni remarks.



“Come on let's get started,” Isabelle rubs her palms together.



“I'm going to finish her together with Moi and Diana,” Sumairu announces. 



“Yeah, we'll let you girls start.” Moi adds.



“You're leaving the job to us, huh?” Mi Soo gets of her chair and walks towards So Ah.



“Now, now girls. I''m first.” Haelin says as she takes out a knife.



“Unnie... can't we just try to talk to her.” Yuki suggests, but Haelin shakes her head.



“I think it is best you leave dongsaeng.” After hearing that Yuki sighs and walks out the room. Haelin runs the knife down her back leaving a quite deep and long cut. So Ah lets out a painful scream.

“This is what you get for hurting our Ri.” Kay-chan takes out her whip and starts whipping her. 

“How do you like it, hah? You dare to ruin our Ri's hot body with your damn whip!” Kay-chan stops whipping and starts to pour salt into So Ah's wounds. So Ah is screaming louder and is struggling.



“My turn,” Isabella whines and cracking her fingers. She laughs and starts to pluck So Ah's hair out one by one. The sound is refreshing for the girls. She is screaming, crying, pleading and begging them to stop.



“That is going take a while, let me get her first.” Minna grabs her bat. She swings it around, trying it first.



“Hey, hey, hey watch where you are swinging that thing.” Haelin warns her.



“Yeah and hurry, we want our turn too,” Mi Soo and Anne pout. Bang, bang, bang, bang. Minna swings the bat at So Ah's arms, making her winces, crying in pain. The girls are all laughing, giving each other hi-fives. Mi Soo takes a hold of So Ah's neck and grips it hard. Anne grabs a bottle on the table and opens it. 

“I hope you like acid-tea,” she laughs and pours down . So Ah struggles but Mi Soo's grip is strong. When the bottle was empty, So Ah lays on the floor and rolling around. She tries to scream but she couldn't.



“Ok, let's end this.” Haelin announces and takes out her knife again. This time she stabs So Ah in her stomach. “Moi, Diana and Sumairu, is the fire ready?” Haelin asks the trio.



“Yes,” Moi answers lying firewoods in the middle of the room.



“Bring her here,” Diana comments. The other girls bring So Ah towards the three girls and Sumairu is trying to tie So Ah onto the pillar.



“N...” So Ah says but she couldn't continue.



“This is what you get for touching our Ri,” Sumairu slaps her. 



“Hell is waiting for you,” Diana hits her. Then the other girls also come closer and each give her a hit.

“Dongsaeng, will you have the honors?” Haelin gives Moi the torch.



"Of course, I would love to," Moi answers and takes the torch.



“Burn, die and suffer. You evil y, ty .” the girls mumbles in sync, when Moi let go of the torch. That is the last time people heard from Hwang So Ah.


I have posted this fanfic somewhere else, and many people hated So Ah so they wanted to punish her. These are ideas they've come up with.