The Arrival of 'the' Ex-girlfriend

One More, Just One More Chance

And here it is the first chapter :D

Enjoy!

P.S: The first paragraph happens before the bonus part!


Unknown's POV

You watch them from far away. Your jaw is hard pressed together. Your hands are clenched. There they are all lovey-dovey with each other. He doesn't even deserve him! You should have been there receiving all his love. Why did Ji Yong go through all this just for him?! What is so special with him!? You thought Ji Yong was straight! You just couldn't believe him. Did he forget you that fast? Okay, it was you who broke up with him, but he still has feelings for you, right? He has to feel something. It isn't you fault that his fans were so crazy. It must be his fault. Lee Seung Hyun. It has to be. Just wait, you will make his life miserable. You grin and continue to watch them and scheme your plan.
 


One month later


Seung Ri's POV


A month has passed already, since the two of you have been together. You couldn't forget the day he finally confessed, it is the best day of you life. Today it is you turn. You know it won't be as good as what he did, but you think he'll be happy. After spending a week preparing this you will show him, show him that you really care and are happy that he feels the same. You will show him that he is the only person for you. Your one and only love. Happy you walk towards the YG building. However, the sight of the two of them stopped you. Your love is standing there with his ex-girlfriend on your anniversary! The pain that flush through you is indescribable. Turning around right away you run as far as you could. You can't face him now, with your feelings so unclear.

''Why do I doubt him?'' you ask yourself still running. You stop when your heart says out loud,

“You don’t even know what Ji Yong thinks. He could just have met her by a coincidence.” You just stand there debating, whether you should continue running away from him or go back confronting him.


 
Ji Yong’s POV

You are on your way out of the YG building when you suddenly see her. Your ex-girlfriend, Hwang So Ah, the only person who has rejected you. Wondering what she is doing in front of the YG building, you walk towards her. She is beautiful as ever and the smile she is wearing is the same one from one year ago. You mentally smack yourself. Don’t think like that! You have Seung Ri now, you think and look at the ring on your finger.

“Hi,” you try to greet her normally.

“Hello, we haven’t met since forever! How are you?” her tone is friendly and excited.

“I’m fantastic” you burst out thinking about what day it was. “What about you?” you ask back politely. Her smiling face is now replaced by a sad one.

“I’m glad you are good. Wish I could say the same.” She sighs.

“What’s the matter?” you ask worried.

“Let’s talk somewhere else,” she says dragging you with her. You want to interrupt, but she didn’t give you a change. Sighing, you take out your phone and send a message to Seung Ri saying: ‘Ri, don’t think that I forgot our anniversary. I’ll be home soon. Wait for me. Ji <3’ You put you phone back into the pocket and follow her.



To your surprise she has lead you to your old meeting place. The place where you and her usually met, Saran Bridge. Standing at this bridge, memories of the time you and her were together come back. These memories are important to you, but not as important as Seung Ri. You are just about tp ask her again, but she beats you to it.

“Wow, what a nice ring you have there. May I hold it?” You are doubting, afraid to let go of you most pressious possesion apart from Seung Ri. She gives you her puppy-eyes. The adorable eyes which you could not withstand. At last you give in and take out the ring and hand it to her. She walks towards the edge of the bridge, still studing the ring. Her other hand clenches as she saw the writing on the rings.


 
She turns around and leans towards the edge facing you.

“Ji Yong-ah. I have a favour to ask.” She starts slowly.

“What is it?” you ask surpriced.

“Promise me you say yes.” She mumbles turning away, resting her hands on the edge.

“So Ah, I don’t know if I can help you, but I’ll try.” You try to sound comforting. Still not facing you she mumbles.

“Ji Yong, I... I’m homeless, and I have no place to stay or money. Please can’t I stay with you?” You look troubled.

“So Ah, I don’t know... we are not allowed to bring girls into the apartment.

“Oh, please I really need your help,” she pleads and begs you. You shook your head and sigh.

“Ok, I’ll see what I can do,”

“Yey!” she bursts out in happiness releasing everything she had in her hands.

“NO!” you yell and jump after the ring, but it glips through your fingers and drops in the water. You curse.

“Ji Yong, I’m so sorry,” she apologizes but you ignore her.

You jump into the cold water and start to swim towards the buttom. Then something sparkling catches your attention. You swim towards it and realize that it is the ring. You are just about to touch it when something hard hits your head. You gasp and curse, forgetting that you are under water. The water flushes down your throat and you couldn’t stop it. Using your last strength you reach for the ring, but it was no use. You couldn’t reach it and you are running out of oxygen. Soon your consiousness drifts away and everything is black.


Sorry for the small cliff :P Want to know what happens to Ji Yong? Comment please xD