Letters

One More, Just One More Chance

Ji Yong's POV

You still can't believe that he is gone. Everything are against you, all the signs are telling you that he is gone. You are at his funeral and still you won't accept that he has left. It all happened too fast. The two of you were just in a fight and now he left. You can't even make up for what you did. The shadow person is gone too, no matter how much you try to remember and picture the person. You are standing in front of his 'soon to be' grave, together with the rest of your band, YG family and other celebrities and his friends waiting for him to become one with the earth. Hearing the cries from his family, his parents and his siblings hurt your heart. This is all your fault. You close your eyes, trying to hold the tears inside. Your family just lost a very, very, very important member.



“We are gathered here today to say out good byes to Lee Seung Hyun, a son, a brother, a friend and one who is close to us all.” The priest starts the speech. 

His family is standing on his right side and we are standing on his left. Daesung is crying and sobbing, and Seung Hyun is trying to comfort him. Taeyang is holding onto you, his eyes are puffy and red. Feeling responsible as their leader, you try hard not to cry, but it isn't easy.

“Now, let's take our final good byes with Seung Hyun and pray that wherever he is, that he is happy.” the priest ends his speech. Each person walks forwards and lays a flower on his grave, bowing to him, his family and us. Soon one after another leaves the graveyard. Only you and the rest of the Big Bang, your manager and his family are there.



“Ji Yong, Seung Hyun, Taeyang, Daesung... I have something to give you guys.” he announces as the takes out four letters from his pocket. “These are from Seung Ri. He wanted you guys to have this.” He says as he wipes away his tears. “I'm going first.” All of you bow and stare at your letters. You look at the other and they look at you. Slowly all of you open the letters and start to read.



Daesung's POV

Dear Daesung hyung,
It is me Seung Ri. I didn't really need to say that, did I? I'm going to miss you, hyung. I know that we didn't really hang out much and I regret a lot now. I wish that I have played with you a lot more and talked to you more too.. I feel bad that I have rejected you each time you asked. I'm really sorry, hyung. I promised to play with you more, but now I can't keep it. I didn't really knew that this would happen, but it is your birthday soon, right? So I went ahead and bought you a present. It is on top of Ji Yong's present in my wardrobe. (Don't give that present to him). Daesung hyung, I'm really envious of you. You always have a smile on your face and that smile has helped me through the hard times over and over again. You are so funny and outgoing. So don't get too sad because of me. You are a wonderful hyung, please use your outstanding personality to bring the smile back to Big Bang. I know that you have a hard time now, that you are thinking about all the things we missed. However, we didn't miss anything, hyung. We didn't do a lot, but all my memories with you have been happy and they will always stay in my heart. I'm going to miss you a lot, hyung. Remember to smile, SMILE! Fighting, hyung! I love you, hyung.
Good bye,
Seung Ri




Seung Hyun's POV

Dear Seung Hyun hyung,
Seung Hyun hyung, you are probably hungry now, aren't you? I bet you haven't eaten since I left. Hyung, you have to take care of yourself. Now that I'm going I can't take care of you anymore. You have to learn to cook for yourself and get enough sleep and don't overwork yourself. I know that you are always doing your best and you feel the responsible to take care of us since you are the oldest, but you know, you have to think of yourself sometimes too. Don't overwork yourself and be sure that you get enough sleep and food. I know that things are quite awkward between you and me sometimes but I have always admire you, hyung. You are the coolest hyung ever. You are TOP! Don't be sad, okay? Take care of yourself and the others for me. Protect them hyung. You remember when you were protecting me from those bad guys. You are the hero, hyung. Please protect Ji Yong hyung, Taeyang hyung and Daesung hyung. Don't let them end up like me, and find yourself a girl that can cook all your favorite meals. I have left you a couple recipes on your most favorite dishes. I would have left you with more, but I don't have a lot time left to write. But look through my stuff. I think you can find some of my cooking books. You have to learn, hyung! Fighting, hyung. Take care of yourself and watch the others. I love you, hyung.
Good bye,
Seung Ri



Taeyang's POV

Dear Taeyang hyung,
Thank you for always taking care of him. You were like my second mother, (which was a good thing). During the times when I have problems with Ji Yong hyung, you were always there for me. The shoulder I needed to cry on. I know your feelings towards me hyung. I'm sorry that I haven't repaid you and that I couldn't return your feelings. Maybe it has been better if I fell in love with you but I didn't. Hyung, take care of everyone, okay? You are always the most mature one and serious one and I know that because of that you have a lot of pressure on you. But that is one of the things I love about you, hyung. You would always do your best and always think of others before yourself. I don't know what I would have been without you, hyung. I can't imagine it. Take care of everybody, hyung. Especially, Ji Yong, he... is he remember... help him for me. I really going to miss you, hyung. I'll miss having you taking care of me. I'm sorry I couldn't return your feelings, but you have to know that you are the best hyung ever. You are a good guy, you will meet your destined soon, and I'm not that person. Fighting hyung! I love you hyung.
Good bye,
Seung Ri




Ji Yong's POV

Dear Ji Yong hyung,
There are a lot of things I wanted to tell you, but I can't seem to find words right now. Hyung, you probably don't remember but you don't need to remember either. I'm sorry that I pressure you to remember. Hyung, about So Ah, let's just say that you got unlucky. Forget about her and forget what happened to me and move on with your life, okay? You are a wonderful person, hyung, and I know that you will find the right one for you soon. I'll pray for your happiness hyung, so don't you do anything bad anymore. When you find your love... you have take good care of that person... don't hurt that person! You wonder why I didn't tell you. What you forgot? I... I didn't have the courage to do it. I didn't want to face the consequences after telling you. So short I was afraid, and now it won't matter even if I tell you because it'll just make all this worse. You could see a ring when you opened this right? It is yours hyung, take good care of it and give it to the one you'll love. Please love that person with all of your heart. Don't make that person sad or I'll turn into a ghost and hunt you down. Watch yourself and take care of your future love hyung. Hyung if you ever remember you have to bury the memories deep in your heart and move on. You have to do that for me and for you. Hyung... the promise... I won't be able to keep it. You probably don't know what promise I'm talking about, but even though I can't keep it while I'm alive, I'll try my best to keep it, wherever I'm going to be. Like the wind, hyung, I'll be your wind. Remember it is still there even if it isn't windy. I love you hyung, I really do and I'm going to miss you so much. Thanks hyung, for everything. I'm really glad that I met you. Remember, I'm your wind.
Farewell,
Seung Ri



“Seung Ri!” All of you burst out screaming towards the sky. Tears are pouring out your eyes. You hold the ring in your hand. Turning it around you suddenly discover some words.

“My lover, Kwon Ji Yong,” you mumble. Why did Seung Ri have this ring? You couldn't recognize it.



“Are you Kwon Ji Yong?” A little five years old girl asks.



“Yes, and who are you?” you get down to her level.



“I'm Min Soo Jung. My dad found these.” She gives you, your phone and another ring. The ring is different than the one Seung Ri left you with. You turn it and you could see what is written on it. You eyes become wide and more tears are filling them. No, no, no, this can't be! 



“Where did you find this?!” you ask suddenly and holding the little girl. She becomes scare but she calms down.


“My dad is a police officer. He said that a girl gave it to him. I was the one who found the ring. I was playing near the Saran Bridge.” You smile at the girl and she smiles back.



“Thank you, for finding this ring.” You give her a peck on her check. She smiles and runs off. You couldn't stand anymore. You look at your phone. The avatar is a picture of you and Seung Ri. More tears are running down your face.


Sorry for really killing Ri :( I have already completed this story and are just posting it here for those who want to read it.

Anyone hating So Ah?  Don't worry she'll pay