The Beach

One More, Just One More Chance

Ji Yong's POV

You couldn't care less. They are being unfair, dragging you to the beach without even telling you. Though it can't be too bad, because you might get a change to figure out something. Why can't you bring, So Ah? It would have been great to see her in a bikini. You sigh. The others have brought you bathing trunk and a lot of other stuff. Volleyball, Daesung's waterproof doreamon etc. They have brought food too, but they were all Seung Ri's favorite.

“Why are we eating Seung Ri's favorites?” you ask irritated. Looking at each member. Seung Ri looks away. 



“Because we want to eat his favorite dishes!” Daesung replies excitedly.



“But you could still make other dishes too..” you complain. 



“Sorry,” he mumbles sadly.



“Ji Yong, be happy you get to eat! Maknae is the one making it so don't you speak.” Seung Hyun scolds you. You sigh.



“Yeah, and you should probably start eating or there won't be anything left for you.” Taeyang comments, 



“Yah!” Seung Hyun shouts will his mouth full of food.



“Hyung~ keep your moth shut when eating!” Daesung tries to protect his food.



You stare at the food. Every single dish is his favorite. You clench your fists. Welcome headache. You were at the beach, preparing something. You walk back and forth, carrying boxes and food. Flowers, candles, you decorated this beach. Even a table and two chairs were brought here. What the? You think between the glimpses. Why did you do that? All the food was set on the table and you finally see the dishes. You smack yourself. The other stare at you with wide eyes.



“Ehhe, it was a bug.” you laugh it off.It can't be! You prepared all that for Seung Ri? Why? Maybe you did it for him and his girlfriend... Yes! That must be it! No... who are you kidding? You did that for Seung Ri, as a welcome back gift. Yeah, Daesung said that he was in the hospital for a while.


“Hyung~” the maknae whines. “Can I go swimming now?” directing it towards Taeyang. 



“Yeah Ri, go ahead.” he answers.



“Yey!” Seung Ri runs towards the water. You sigh and lay down to tan yourself. Taeyang lays down beside you and starts to chat. 



“Ji Yong, so what do you think? Are you having fun?”



“Yeah, right” you say sarcastic. “Maybe if it haven't been for this stupid headache...” you mumble.



“What?” Taeyang asks looking at you. 



“Oh, nothing.” Damn, he heard. 



“Ji Yong,” he says more strictly.



“Fine, I see pictures in my head and get a headache each time. Happy?” You look at him. He looks worried.



“What do you see?” You sigh. 



“Why don't you stop playing, Dr. Phil?” You sneer, 

“You watch too much TV, Tae.”



“Answer me, Ji. It is important~.” he empathizes the last word.



“Well I see pictures, of something I might have done I think...” you explain. “I don't even know if I have done those things.” you continue. He stays quiet, looking deep in thought.



“Ji Yong, how long have you seen these pictures?” he finally asks after finishing thinking. 



“Since you guys came to the hospital.” You answer dully, closing your eyes.



“You don't see a person, do you?” he suddenly asks surprising you.



“What? How did you know?” you blurt out. He raises his eye brown.



“I didn't know, just a guess.” 



“Well, I see a person, but I can just see that person as a shadow. I don't know who it is or if it is a girl or boy...”

“Ji Yong,” Taeyang is going to tell you something, but gets interrupted by Seung Hyun and Daesung. 



“Tae, come let's buy drinks. We forgot to bring water and we are really thirsty.” Daesung overreacts.



“Yah, why don't just the two of you go?” you asks irritated. Taeyang was going to tell you something.



“No, because Taeyang promised to me something.” Seung Hyun adds he knows that Taeyang would get it. 
“Now let's go,” he drags Taeyang with him. 



“Can I come?” you asks. 



“No, you should watch over, maknae.” Taeyang says, and you nod. The three of them went off to the car and you lay back down closing your eyes. You mind starts to drift. You can't get that person off your mind. Slowly you drift away in dreaming land.



Seung Ri's POV

You are swimming further away from the beach. Not to long though, but long enough so your feet didn't reach the sand. You think back. The two of you spent a lot of time on this beach. He confessed to you here and yet he don't remember! Letting the tears run free you look around. There he is laying there carefree. Did he really love you?

“Ji Yong...” you mumble. "No!" You scream when you suddenly feel your body moving further in the water. You try moving your legs, but you couldn't move one of them. The one you have hurt before is hurting very badly. You can't move it! 

Panic fills you, and you try your arms, but they aren't strong enough to help your body.

“Ji Yong!” you try to scream, but a wave hit you dragging you further into the water. Because you screamed the water flows into your mouth and now all your oxygen is gone. Is this the end? Are you going without putting up a fight? What about Big Bang? Ji Yong? Ji Yong! You scream in your mind over and over again. Gathering all your strength you try to push yourself towards the surface. But you don't reach it. You have no strength left. You give in. You can't do anything. Ji Yong... I... love... you....