The Truth is Out

One More, Just One More Chance

So Ah's POV


Your plan is working perfectly. No one suspect you. They don't really have a clue and Ji Yong is all yours and the pray is suffering. You didn't get to torture him enough earlier today. Luckily, the rest of them have to work so you get a lot time to enjoy his despair. You walk to join them in the kitchen. They all look tired. None of them were able to sleep last night. Still they have to work and can't skip. 



“Should we call the police?” you hear Daesung asks. God, how many times are they going to discuss this?



“You guys to should to work now, or you'll be late.” you try to change the topic. “After breakfast, I'll go out to look for him. Don't you worry to much, maybe he is out somewhere and he forgot to call or his phone went dead.” Ji Yong holds you in his arm and rest his head on yours.



“Aw, babe, thank you, don't you tire yourself out and call us when you find any clues.” You are nodding and smiling.



“Of course I'll oppa.”



“Let's go,” Taeyang says tiredly and walks out the apartment. Seung Hyun and Daesung follow him, and your boy gives you a peck on your lips before leaving. With a wide smile, you swallow your food fast and after making sure that they have left you walk towards that place. Today is special because you have bought a new toy to play with him.



Nobody's POV


“The four Big Bang members, except the maknae, Seung Ri, are present. But why isn't Seung Ri with you?” the MC asks the four members. They look at each other troubled.



“Well, Seung Ri is-” Taeyang starts, but gets cut by Ji Yong,



“He is out somewhere.”

“Somewhere?” the MC says. “You guys don't know where he is?” the MC continues.



“No, we don't. He didn't tell us where he went and he doesn't have to, because it is his privacy after all.” Ji Yong answers, not the truth, but it isn't a lie either.

“Haha, aren't they lovely?” The MC asks the audience. “People need privacy sometimes, don't they?” the MC continues. “But we'll be right back, after this commercial.” The four boys walk backstage.



“Ji Yong, why did you say that?” Taeyang demands.



“Say what?” He asks back. 



“That about Seung Ri, hyung.” Daesung whispers. 

“Well, because we can't lie.” Ji Yong says simply.



“But you didn't tell the truth either.” Seung Hyun nags taking another bite of his sandwich.



“I-” Ji Yong gets cut by their manager.



“Ji Yong! There is a call for you.” He announced and Ji Yong takes the phone. 



“Hello, this is Kwon Ji Yong.” He says, but then his eyes suddenly become wide. 
“No way! That can't be true!” He exclaims in the phone, receiving worry looks from the others. 
“Of course, I know her, she is my girlfriend!” He is getting irritated. 
“No, I don't know where he is!” Ji Yong walks out of the room, so he could speak in private. 
“He went out yesterday. We haven't heard from him since.” He explains. 
“Yes, I understand, please let me know if you get any news about him.” Ji Yong bury his head in his hands and leans against the wall. The others are there with him. 



“Who was that?” Daesung starts.



“The police,” Ji Yong replies.

“What did they want?” Taeyang asks.



“They wanted to know if we knew So Ah,” he continues.



“Why?” Seung Hyun remarks, finally leaving his food and is serious.



“Because someone found her diary and gave it to the police.” Ji Yong hesitates.



“And?” The three of them look at him.



“And they found out that she is a stalker and that she have written threads to Seung Ri.” Ji Yong sits down on the floor. After passing silent messages between them, the three of them try to comfort their leader. “We have to find Seung Ri.” a determined Ji Yong says and the others nod.



Seung Ri's POV


You don't know how long you have been where you are now. All you know that you are cold and hurt all over. Your body is numb, and you nearly couldn't move at all. Wounds cover every inch of your body and some of them are open and blood are flowing out of them. You your lips. A taste of blood fills you. Your eyes are still blindfolded and your hands and legs tied. Moving slowly you try to find something that could untied you. It is not an easy task. You have to move around carefully, to not pressure your body, and you couldn't move your hands to feel around so you have to use different parts of your body, and finally you found something. A nail. It is sticking out from something but you didn't care. All you care about is that it can help you to remove the ropes. Carefully, you move and try to get the nail between your hands. After a few tries which inflicted more wounds to your hands you make it and start to tear the rope with the nail.

Suddenly the door bursts open and in comes none other then that . Even though you couldn't see, you know that it is her. That ugly smell of hers could be picked up from miles. 



“So, are you having a good time?” she mocks you.



“Of course I'm, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else,” your tone is full of sarcasm. You try hard to not move too much and reveal what you are doing. 



“I have brought a new toy with me today.” She laughs. “This might be your last day.” 

You gulp. This is really bad. Hearing that she is getting closer to you, you try hard not to panic. 



“What are you doing?” you ask, buying time. Just a bit more. 



“I'm having some fun. Don't you dare move.” You try to make your motions unnoticeable. Unfortunately you fail and she notices. 

“What are you doing?!” she demands. A little bit more, just one strong move and rope will get loose. 

“Didn't you hear what I said?! I SAID DON'T MOVE!”



Yes! The rope falls off your hands. Blindly you take out one of your hands and try to hold back her hand. You succeed and hold one of her hands, then you take of the blindfold. Not a minute has passed, but it seems like you have held the wrong hand, because suddenly you found yourself having the knife piercing into your body. You let out a scream, but you didn't release her hand. Looking around hopelessly after some tool, you find an empty bottle near you and you take it. Without much strength left you hit her with it in the head before she could understand what's going on.

She falls down on the floor and lays there unconsciously. You lean back, holding the place where the knife is. Blood is flowing out of it like a waterfall. With a lot of effort and after collecting the strength you have left you remove the rope holding your legs and get up from the floor. Using the free hand to guide you along the wall, you slowly come outside where you have been held imprisoned.

The light that meets you outside, nearly blinded you. For how long have you been in the darkness, all alone missing the light and your love. You look around. The sights aren't clear, your eyes have nearly lost their strength to see, because of the blood lost. However, you could still recognize the place and it is just a few meters away from the street. With your eyes close and your hands holding your wounds, you try to drag your feet after you using as little energy as possible. It might be impossible to make it. You don't know where you are walking anymore. You just try to use your last strength. Voices, you could hear different voices. Maybe the heaven doesn't want you yet? Using your last power you scream,

“HELP!” then fall down, hitting the ground hard. People are running towards you and slowly you drift away into the darkness.



Ji Yong's POV


3 hours. You have looked around for him for 3 whole hours now! Still, there are no clues on where he is. You sigh, looking around for the others. The four of you and your manager and some staff have been running looking for him since your performance at the show ended. Feeling angry and irritated you kick a bottle which is on the ground hard, so it went flying.



“Ji Yong, take it easy.” Taeyang tries to calm you down. It doesn't help, rather it sparks your anger even more.



“Take it easy?! How in the world can I take it easy, when one of our member is missing?!” You take out your anger on Taeyang. But you regret the moment you did it. 

“Sorry,” you apologize.

“Don't worry about it, I know how you feel.” He pats your back. 

No, he doesn't. You don't even know this feeling. It's like someone has stolen a part of your heart and your heart are longing, missing that part. Daesung and Seung Hyun start to run towards you after speaking with the manager. They panting and a bad feeling is running through you. 



“Seung Ri is at the hospital!” They shout in sync. Both you and Taeyang stare at them with wide eyes and your jaws dropped. You could swear the your heart just squeeze together. It hurts and that person is in your mind again. The four of you get inside the van and drives to the hospital at full speed.