Chapter 14

Strangers in Love

Chapter 14

 

“Ne... Ryosuke...” somebody said. Yamada lazily opened his eyes as he saw a cute figure kneeling in front of his bed. He sat up, half-awake. He realized that it’s so cold, maybe the snow will fall anytime soon.

 

“Oh... What is it Yuri?” he asked while rubbing his eyes. He smiled silently, he knew that this will happen.

 

“Can... Can.. I sle—“ before Chinen can answer, Yamada has already pulled her on his bed.

 

“Ahhh!” the little girl gasped by the sudden actions.

 

They are now lying close to each other, not their usual sleeping position when they are always on the farthest side of the bed. Now they are both at the center, lying side by side.

 

“Ryosuke... Anoo...” the girl started.

 

“Shhhh... Just sleep okay, it’s so cold and the blanket is not warm enough.”

 

The girl nodded, that’s also one of the reasons why she wants to sleep here. Her room is dark and the cold temperature is just adding to her fears, knowing that it will be cold whenever a ghost appears.

 

She is starting to get sleepy when Yamada faced to her side and hugged her tightly.

 

“Ry-Ryosuke...” the girl said and looked at the sleeping boy next to her. It has already been many times for them to be this close to each other, however, it still seems like the first time. Her heart is pumping more oxygen to her blood due to its increased beats.

 

Our little princess stared intently at our handsome sleeping prince. Now, it’s her turn to study his face.

 

Yamada is murmuring while he is sleeping. Chinen is laughing silently.

 

“So, Mr. Perfect is sleep talking? Haha”

 

She listened carefully to what he’s saying and heard, “Daisuki...mmmm..”

 

Chinen blushed and Yamada continued murmuring, “Ichigo, daisuki...”

 

The girl chuckled, “So you are a strawberry-loving freak?!” She looked around his room and saw the proofs, there are some strawberry stickers on his cabinet, a strawberry pencil case in his study table, there’s also some straberry shaped pillows and she remembered when she is looking at his shirts, some of it has strawberries printed on it. “Well, you’re really cute hahaha”

 

She now started to touch his face. It’s smooth, like a girl’s face. She caressed his cheeks and explores the face all over. She have also touched his soft lips and felt that she have kissed him before. It’s like a sweet feeling.

 

“Oi Yuri, what are you thinking! You haven’t kissed anyone okay?” she scolded herself.

 

Her hands now touched his neck and once she slide it down, Yamada opened his eyes quickly.

 

The girl quickly removed her hands.

 

“You’re still awake?” Yamada asked, seeing Chinen looking at him. “Weird, I felt something soft touching my neck.” He said as he rubs his sensitive neck.

 

“I... I’m just about to sleep.” Chinen said, hiding her face.

 

“Okay honey.” Yamada replied as he tightened his hug around her and sleep again after a few seconds.

 

Chinen is embarrassed of how Yamada always addressed her. However, she now knew some facts about this boy, his obssession on strawberries and his sensitive neck. A warm feeling spread to her body and they both end up sleeping while hugging each other.

 

--------4th  DAY--------

 

Like always, Yamada is the first to wake up. He stared at Chinen’s sleeping face. He just can’t get tired of it. Every morning feels like the first time.

 

And then he noticed where his hands are positioned. It was touching the young girl’s . He quickly removed it and he blushed so hard.

 

“Yuri...” he tugged the sleeping girl.

 

Chinen opened his eyes, smiled at him and said, “What is it Ryosuke?”

 

“You’re s are small.” He said directly.

 

Chinen’s eyes widened and she quickly gets up.

 

“How... Why... Did you touch my body?!” she screamed at Yamada while blushing.

 

“Haha! You’re cute. I just woke up and find my hand on top of your , and of course, I felt its size.”

 

Chinen is blushing madly right now. She is embarrassed and angry at the same time.

 

“YOU’RE A ERT! ! ! BAKA! RYOSUKE! YOU’RE AN IDIOT!!! !!!” she screamed loudly and continuously until she ran outside of his room and back to her own room.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!” he shouted back on the furious girl.

 

And like their usual routine, he fixed the bed and headed towards the bathroom where he will now listen on the girl’s complaints.

 

“Ryosuke you’re the master of all erts out there! How dare you touch my ! ! I will definitely cut your hands and burn it to ashes! And for your information, my has a normal size! It’s not small! I hate you! I hate you! YOU ARE DEFINITELY A ERTED PIG!!!!!!!!”

 

Yamada is laughing hard outside, he is really enjoying Chinen’s behavior. He went to the kitchen and cooked their breakfast.

 

Chinen did not speak to him nor acknowledge his presence the whole morning. She just stormed out of the house leaving Yamada again

 

~~~