Chapter 19

Strangers in Love

Chapter 19

 

Yamada entered his room. He lays his body on his bed and as soon as he closed his eyes, he felt something heavy on her stomach. He sits up.

 

“Shi... What are you doing here? Did my mom let you in?”

 

“Mou ... Yama-chan, I just missed you! Let me hug you!” and Shida hugged the tired boy in front of her.

 

“Alright Shi, let me go. Haha. You’re choking me.” His best friend released her.

 

“Yama-chan! Tell me about all that happened there!” Shida excitedly said and Yamada just sighed. He will repeat his story once again.

 

“Shi... I have found my one true love.” And Shida’s eyes widened as she kept herself from crying until Yamada finished his story.

 

“I am also planning to give her this ring, mom told me that I should just give this to someone that I will truly love. I always thought that it was you but I guess not, we’re just best friends right?” he stared admiringly at the ring in his finger.

 

“By the way Shi! I have fulfilled my promise to you! I swear, I have improved so much. Thanks to Yuri. I’m also glad that I have a very supportive best friend like you!” he smiled.

 

“Shi, I’m tired, let me sleep okay?”

 

Shida just nodded and when Yamada is completely asleep, she murmured, “I am hoping all my life that you will give me that ring...” and she looked for Yamada’s phone and dialed Chinen Yuri’s number.

 

Chinen is still having a chat with his beloved senpai when her phone rings. It was Yamada’s number and she became excited as she picked it up. Inoo chuckled at her excitement.

 

“Hello?! Ryosuke?!” she excitedly said.

 

“How dare you call him Ryosuke?!” hissed the voice at the other line. It was a girl’s voice.

 

“Who... are you?” Chinen asked nervously.

 

“I am Yama-chan’s true girlfriend! Don’t you dare come near him again! I swear I will kill you if I saw you with him. We are both in love and you ruined it all!”

 

“Huh?! What are you talking about?! Who are you?”

 

“I’m Shida Mirai, and I’m warning you again Chinen Yuri, I don’t want you to be near MY BOYFRIEND again!” she hissed and ended the call.

 

 

 

“Who is it?” asked Inoo curiously seeing the face of his cute kouhai.

 

“Ryo-suke’s.... girlfriend...”

 

“WHAT?! Aren’t you his girlfriend?” exclaimed Inoo and Chinen nodded.

 

“She… said that I must not approach Ryosuke anymore.”

 

“Oh Yuri... Don’t listen to her! You must hear the truth from Yamada’s own mouth!”

 

“But... But...”

 

Inoo is relieved that she’s here with Chinen right now because she knew that if this cute little squirrel is alone, she may be in suicidal mode anytime soon. She pats Chinen’s head as she hugs her tight.

 

“First things first, go to Ryuu and tell him your true feelings.”

 

“Senpai! He will be hurt!”

 

“It’s okay, if you keep it longer, the problem will just get bigger. It is better if you said the truth right away.”

 

Chinen nodded and looked for Ryuu. She easily spotted him and excused him from his class.

 

“What is it Chii?” asked Ryuu, smiling at her widely.

 

“Ryuu... Gomenasai!” she bowed.

 

“Huh? What for?”

 

“I... realized that I really don’t love you...” she confessed.

 

Ryutaro smiled making Chinen frown, “I know.”

 

“Huh?!” now Chinen is really disturbed. “You know?”

 

“Yes Chii. Don’t you notice the way you look at him? When I confessed to you and you see him running and crying, you just left me there right?”

 

Chinen nodded, remembering what happened yesterday.

 

“That is when I realized that you really love him. You won’t leave me, the boy you love, for another boy if you really love me right?”

 

Again, the girl nodded.

 

“So Chii, don’t worry about me. I’ll still be your bestfriend. Your one and only Ryuu.” Ryutaro smiled and patted her shoulders.

 

Chinen hugged him tightly, “Arigatou Ryuu, thank you for understanding, jaa!”

 

And she leaves her and headed back to the rooftop. Her goal now is to see Yamada again.

 

“Senpai! It went well!” she excitedly said at Inoo.

 

“Nice! Now call your mother.” Commanded the girl.

 

“Huh?! Why???”

 

“Of course to know Yamada’s address! He should be home right now. He’s not in school, I checked his classroom earlier.”

 

Chinen understands and started to call her mother. The conversation was long because her mother wants to know what happened when they’re gone. After a long while, they finally got Yamada’s address.

 

They quickly went to their destination.

 

Inside Yamada’s house, Yamada is still sleeping. Shida is staring at him longingly. They have been best friends for so long but it seems like Yamada still looks at her as his best friend only.

 

She cried at the thought that he will never get this boy’s heart. She remembered what Yamada told him, about he and Chinen sleeping together always in a bed. She never experienced to be side by side with Yamada. She wanted to feel it. Shida lifted the blanket and snuggled closer to Yamada, feeling his warmth, a warmth that can never belong to her.

 

~~~~~

hahahaha fail!! sorry~~

did I put enough thought in this chapter?

actually, I just wrote this story in one go...

so sometimes, I don't really know how to cut the scenes xD

why am I explaining?! xD

ok.. just read it guys ^__^

comments and criticisms are loved!