EPILOGUE

Strangers in Love

EPILOGUE

 

“Ne, Ryosuke! Where are you taking me?” Chinen excitedly asks as they hold hands and sway it like a child while walking.

 

“Somewhere...” Yamada smiles.

 

“Mou... Come on, just tell me!”

 

“There!” Yamada pointed at the ice cream parlor that he went to, the first day that he lives in the Chinen’s residence.

 

“Eh? That is where Inoo-senpai is working right? Uwaaah! I love their ice creams!” exclaimed the girl as she drags Yamada inside.

 

Yamada smiles, and both of them find a comfortable place to sit.

 

“So... why do you suddenly bring me here?” asks our princess, wanting to hear the prince’s reason.

 

“Nothing particular! I just remembered that when I went here on my first day in your house, I promised myself that the next time I go to this place, I will definitely bring you together with me.” Our prince honestly answered.

 

“Whoa~ so does that mean that you already have feelings for me since then?!” Chinen teased.

 

“Maybe, but how about you! You even took a picture of me when we are lying on the backyard that

day!” Yamada grinned.

 

Chinen is very shocked by what he said, “How... How did you know?”

 

“Haha! See, you are blushing! I saw it in your cellphone!”

 

“EHH?! You are touching my things again!”

 

“Hahaha! Don’t be angry Yuri, I don’t care if you are secretly keeping so many pictures of me. I know I’m just too perfect, you can’t resist it.”

 

Chinen reaches for his cheeks and stretches it hard, “You’re really a narcissist, ert and idiot pig!”

 

Yamada also reached for Chinen’s cheeks and stretches it too, “I know, but you still love me very much!”

 

“Ehem.. Ehem... Are you done of your lovey-dovey moment yet? All the people are looking at both of you. May I just take your order?” asks a familiar voice.

 

“Inoo-senpai!!!” both of them exclaimed and Chinen stands up to hugs the girl.

 

“Whoa~ Easy Yuri, someone will get jealous.”

 

“Oh, don’t mind Ryosuke, he won’t be jealous.”

 

“I don’t mean Yamada, Hikaru’s here!” Inoo pointed at a handsome looking boy near them, he is cute with a blonde hair and funny teeth. He seems too playful and a very happy person. When Inoo pointed at him, he waves happily and mouthed the words “Aieru” to Inoo and the latter blushes.

 

Chinen senpai and she took their orders and went away.

~~

 

“Yuri...”

 

“Nani?” Chinen said as she scooped his vanilla sundae.

 

“There’s ice cream all over your face.” And Yamada laughs as he wipes it off.

 

“Speak for yourself Ryosuke! We’re just the same!” And Chinen also wipes the ice cream on his boyfriend’s face.

 

“Oh... your hand.” Yamada said and Chinen looks at her hand, seeing if there’s something wrong with them.

 

Yamada reaches for it and swiftly inserts a ring in her finger, he smiled.

 

“I know it will fit you perfectly, we’re really meant for each other.”

 

“EH?!” Chinen looks at him confusedly.

 

“Chinen Yuri, will you marry a narcissitic, and idiot pig like me?” he proposes.

 

Chinen laughs at his words.

 

“I know that sometimes I make you feel sad but I will make sure that every day will be the happiest day of our life once you became mine.”

 

“I’m already yours.” Chinen smiles at him and pecks his lips. “I’m always yours Ryosuke.”

Yamada hugs Chinen tightly and he kisses her passionately.

 

CLICK

 

Again, the sweet moment is disrupted by the flash of camera.

 

“I told you he will propose today!” Mrs. Chinen said to Mrs. Yamada.

 

“Well, I don’t know that my son is that fast, they haven’t graduated yet!”

 

“Who cares? They love each other so much! So when will the wedding happen?”

 

“Hmm.. I have prepared everything already, how about tomorrow?”

 

“MOM!!!!” Both Chinen and Yamada yelled, they are blushing so much, a lot of people inside is clapping their hands and saying congratulatory words.

 

The couple smiled shyly and hugs each other again.

 

Any day from now, they will be married.

 

On that day, their love will definitely bloom more.

 

Who knows what casualties will happen afterwards?

 

All that they know is that, Chinen Yuri loves Yamada Ryosuke very much.

 

And Yamada Ryosuke loves Chinen Yuri more than anything in this world.

 

That love will always find its happiness, as long as these two hearts beat for each other.

 

===END===

 

so... this is really the end... :D

thank you again :*

i love all the readers!!!