Chapter 25 (ending)

Strangers in Love

 

CHAPTER 25

 

“WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING TOGETHER?!” Mrs. Chinen asks the two of them while sitting in the living room.

 

“Anou... Calm down Chinen-san. We didn’t do anything weird. We are just used to sleep with each other.” Replied Yamada, seeing that Chinen is still half awake and he is the one that can only answer their question.

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS! We’re just gone for one week, ONE WEEK! And... And you are already this intimate?! For God’s sake! You just met 6 days ago!” exclaimed Chinen’s mother again.

 

“Umm... We are a couple now Chinen-san.” Replied the nervous boy, tugging the girl beside him. He must say the truth to her parents than to lie and make it worst.

 

“A COUPLE?!” both of Chinen’s parents screamed.

 

Yamada remembered that earlier they woke up when they heard Mrs. Chinen screaming while staring at them.

 

As usual, they are so close while hugging each other.

 

Chinen looks like a mess, her night gown is crumpled and her hair is very messy, well this is just because she has bad sleeping habits, she always rolls around the bed. However, if you see them there, you will definitely get the wrong idea and just think that they did something.

 

They are both forced to explain everything in the living room and here they are, bowing their heads in front of Chinen’s parents.

 

“Yes mom, we’re a couple.” Chinen suddenly says, Yamada sighs in relief when he saw that the girl is fully awake now.

 

“HOW?” this time, Mr. Chinen is the one interrogating.

 

“I don’t know dad, I just felt that I love him and he loves me too, so that’s it.” Chinen coldly said. Yamada is expecting more interrogations because Chinen’s explanation is too vague.

 

Both of the girl’s parents sighed.

 

Mrs. Chinen started to speak, “Well, I can’t believe it will be this fast. I’m so happy for the both of you! We did it honey!” she smiled to her husband and Mr. Chinen smiled back.

 

“EHHHH?!!” both of the lovers explained, not really understanding what the girl’s parents are talking about.

 

Chinen’s parents smiled at them, “Yamada-kun, do you remember who proposed to let you live here?”

 

Yamada nodded, “Hai, it’s my mom, she suddenly said that she wants me to learn and improve because I have to be ready for what will happen in my life. I should learn to be independent but it is I who decided to agree. I think they are right.”

 

Chinen’s mother smiled, “I’m really glad that you agree Yamada-kun.”

 

“Huh? I’m really not getting anything Mom, can you just tell us what is really going on?”

 

“Relax Yuri, you see, the Yamada and Chinen family are very close with each other.” Mrs. Chinen said and the youngsters just opened their mouth. How can their family be close? They don’t even know each other.

 

“I know what you’re thinking. We have lost communication for a long time and suddenly, we met Yamada-kun’s parents when we are on a business trip. We both learned that our daughter and their son is of the same age and started a plan wherein you can fall in love with each other. I really want Yamada-kun’s parents to be my in-laws! We were both excited for the plan and it turns out that both of you just made it so great. Yamada-kun arrived earlier than expected when we’re not here and there you go! You’ve fallen in love! How sweet!” exclaimed Chinen’s mother.

 

Both Chinen and Yamada stared at each other innocently. They don’t know that their parents planned this all along. Their frowns suddenly turned to smiles.

 

“So... Mom, does this means that you approve our relationship?” Chinen asks sweetly.

 

“Of course sweetie! That’s our aim remember? Oh my gosh, I can’t wait for your wedding! Wait does Mrs. Yamada knows this already? I guess she has already planned it!”

 

“Yes Ma’am. And like what you’ve said, mom is already planning it.” Yamada replied and thought that his mother is really serious about the wedding talk yesterday.

 

“Mou Yamada-kun, you should start calling me Mom too and my husband, call him Dad, okay?!”

 

“EH? Hai... Mom... Dad.” Yamada blushes, he can’t believe that he’s getting the girl of his dreams this easy. So they were really meant for each other since the beginning.

 

Chinen holds his hands and smiled at him, “We’re really meant for each other Ryosuke.”

 

He smiled back, “I know Yuri, and you are always the right one for me.”

 

They leaned closer at each other and when they are about to kiss, Mrs. Chinen screamed.

 

Both Chinen and Yamada look at the parents and they realized that they are not alone, both of them bow their heads.

 

“I... I’m sorry.” Yamada apologized for acting boldly in front of Chinen’s parents.

 

“You should be!” exclaimed Chinen’s mother angrily and Yamada feels like he will be scolded again.

 

“My camera is not ready! Wait a minute! There! Go on, you may kiss each other now!” Mrs.Chinen smiled at them while holding a camera.

 

Yamada and Chinen laughed because their parents are really the same.

 

They leaned again and kissed each other softly while the camera flashes.

 

Both of them know that there is a meaning for everything that happened. There is a meaning that two strangers, with no idea that each other existed in this world, meet in an unexpected way. There is a meaning that these two strangers stayed in one house and felt comfortable quickly with each other. There is a meaning when these two strangers protect and care for each other, experiencing new emotions every time.

 

Of course, it is all because they are destined to love one another.

...

...

...

It is all because of love.

 

~~~

 

It's the end~!!!

Thank you for all the readers :*

I would also like to thank the silent readers <3

Thanks for the people who commented on this simple story haha I know I'm not a great writer :3

 

Umm... There's an epilogue!!! I don't know if I'll post it today or maybe tomorrow :P

Lovelotz!!

~~Nina